Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet losing its charm? - Myopinion ;) (Page 3)

nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
i agree with u completely things have changed alott with time n we all r missing our DUSHT DANAV alott

nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

MY PREDICTION;

I want MaaNeet to get married..and them some cute scenes..

& THEN SAMEERA's entry..
and Geet is ANGRYY at Maan..

And maan is angry at...because geet is leaving him because he didn't tell her about SAMEERA!
then I think we will get our ANGRY MAAN + Geet HUSBAND = Intense scenes ;P

Maan grabbin her and pinning her against the wall and saying..tum mujhe chor ke nahin jaa sakti..and geet is like... LEAVE me.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I would to see this trackk ;))

Don't LOSE hope guys.

We will geet MaaNeet backk ;))
[/QUOTE]i loved this part of ur postThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky35

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I  am enjoying all the parts between Maan and Geet - ppl keep saying that the cvs need to get rid of eye locks and nok -jhok - BUT I actually find them very cute but  New scenes will be good also Big smile and I for one will NEVER leave Geet Smile  btw I like the whole sameera track that you predict Smile 

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 17 December 2010 at 7:10pm

Silentsoul

maneet4life Senior Member
maneet4life
maneet4life

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
lovely post...I agree wirh everything you said.....ClapClapClap
Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Lovely post Ashu!

I agree and disagree with some points you've made about the show and Maaneet.

I think the reason many people are saying that Geet has lost its charm is because the main plot of the show (Geet being betrayed and her fighting for herself and for justice) has been pretty much resolved. Also the level of intensity that was there when Maan and Geet's relationship was getting built, seems to have faded probably because the peak of their love story is done with (meaning they have accepted one another and are together)

I do agree that maybe its because Maaneet's relationship and situation have changed after they accepted each other, and are on their way to getting married. Also, Geet's pregnancy complicates Maaneet's relationship...and that is why their romance has to be done a certain way, which is realistic I guess.

Even after looking at Maaneet's relationship and romance in a logical way...I STILL think that their romance is getting repetitive, especially with the Maahi overdose eyelocks. Like the forhead kisses and hugs, we've seen that plenty of times now...and it just does not give off that intense vibe as they use to. I'm not saying Maaneet are lacking chemistry...infact we all know GurTi have mindblowing chemistry just by going through their old scenes, but these days their chemistry is just not as intense as it use to be. I think we just need more fresh romantic scenes, something different than the usual stuff. I also think its about time they create another BG score because Maahi is being over used!

The current track is not holding my interest and even the Maaneet scenes are not enough for me to continue watching the epis. Also just because some people are leaving the forum, does not mean they aren't true Maaneet fans. There's been many Maaneet fans since the time of their very first scene. Its just that, not all fans have the same preferences when it comes to loving couples. Some people can love couples regardless of storyline or anything, and some people will love couples based on many factors such as story, chemistry, tracks etc. I love Maaneet and always will, but looking at the current state of the show...it really badly needs a stronger storyline and some kind of good plot twist (and I'm definitely not talking about the stupid Arjun and Annie track, or Arjun and NT's villainous plans for Maaneet) I rather see Sameera's entry now than after the marriage, because I feel it will get TOO dramatic if she enters after Maaneet's marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2mgdg_2010

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I like your post!  I think CV's could perhaps satisfy both groups this way...I agree with you 100% that Maan and Geet's relationship has come to the point where Maan's angry young man persona is no longer appropriate.  It's clear they love each other; why would he be angry anymore?  But he should get VERY angry at all the surrounding characters who are looming over the Khurana haveli like some kind of monster kali megha.  I think the CV's could use his angry persona very well in that area because fans really want to see him outwit these negative characters using his intelligence, anger, and strength. Geet could be a strength for him, too, as they are both threatened.  Thir relationship would be stronger and Maan would be restored to a character that viewers could count on as a true sher defending his territory.
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I also agree on your points
1) Maan and Geet relationship is stable now both have expressed thier feeling, angry young man and passion will not be same, there will be softness in the love that is there , I loved today hug and and cute moment.
2) which couple do always kissing on lip, only hug and forehead kissing happened regular, so its not repeat, now tell me how many time CV can show lip kiss in the serial, its tv drama only one time they can show,  whatever viewers and demanding is possible after marriage only as Geet is pregnant. one more thing  if they show cheek kiss and neck kiss then after marriage if they show same thing then fans will says its repeat,
previously when pulling and eyelocks was happening regular then fans were saying what they are showing same, now fans demading same eys lock and pulling ,now hugging ke liye same statment, I think fans are very confused some time they want noke jhoke if cv r showing that they told its anoying, I m happy with hug cute romance and noke jhoke, its for better then negativity in the serial. generally seperation create more passion so viewers want seperation , no I don't want.

I feel according to stuation and relationship style of romance change, which is happening,after marriage fans will says there is no charm now, oviously there not me much passion as they will be together there not be fear of loosing  each other, there will be matuar love. this is my POV,no offence

some points cv can work.

from my side evrything is fine except negativity, which I can't tolerate in Geet instead of Aanne track they should go for dev meera and vick love track, that girl is annoying me all the time, her track with negative char is not accepting by viewers,.
if CV can bring some cute actress instead of Nikunj  with possitive char with fun loving guy like yash that would be accepted by viewers.
here viewers knows Arjun is negative and will do harm to MK so nobody is interested to see thier love story, anything which is against Maneet will not accepted by fans that is the facts that CV should understand. 
kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Love your post

chinky35

Go to top