Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@ TM,

I was waiting for the post like this from one of true manneetian. No doubt you maneetians simply rockπŸ‘. 
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi!
i agree with u.. Geet has truly lost its charm...
the fights are too exaggerated and there's too many new entries, which i don't see the point in.
I am going to stop watching the show for the time being, will get back when i feel its better.
I honestly don't see the storyline moving further, its stagnant. 
I am not a true Maaneetian or Geet fan.. i just basically believe in watching shows i like.
If the storyline is not good, i dont really watch it even if i love the couple
No offence, just my opinion
Edited by prc_fan1 - 13 years ago
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey hey loved ur analysisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i love you for your post!! πŸ€—
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OMFG - i don't mean to be rude, but yu must be canadian =P
so am i & i think that's just the way we think, you've basically just summ'd up what every single of my canadian friends are always saying ! I SO AGREE =D
nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u completely things have changed alott with time n we all r missing our DUSHT DANAV alott
nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MY PREDICTION;

I want MaaNeet to get married..and them some cute scenes..

& THEN SAMEERA's entry..
and Geet is ANGRYY at Maan..

And maan is angry at...because geet is leaving him because he didn't tell her about SAMEERA!
then I think we will get our ANGRY MAAN + Geet HUSBAND = Intense scenes ;P

Maan grabbin her and pinning her against the wall and saying..tum mujhe chor ke nahin jaa sakti..and geet is like... LEAVE me.. 😳😳

I would to see this trackk ;))

Don't LOSE hope guys.

We will geet MaaNeet backk ;))
[/QUOTE]i loved this part of ur postπŸ‘πŸΌ
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I  am enjoying all the parts between Maan and Geet - ppl keep saying that the cvs need to get rid of eye locks and nok -jhok - BUT I actually find them very cute but  New scenes will be good also πŸ˜ƒ and I for one will NEVER leave Geet πŸ˜Š  btw I like the whole sameera track that you predict πŸ˜Š 
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 13 years ago
maneet4life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely post...I agree wirh everything you said.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely post Ashu!

I agree and disagree with some points you've made about the show and Maaneet.

I think the reason many people are saying that Geet has lost its charm is because the main plot of the show (Geet being betrayed and her fighting for herself and for justice) has been pretty much resolved. Also the level of intensity that was there when Maan and Geet's relationship was getting built, seems to have faded probably because the peak of their love story is done with (meaning they have accepted one another and are together)

I do agree that maybe its because Maaneet's relationship and situation have changed after they accepted each other, and are on their way to getting married. Also, Geet's pregnancy complicates Maaneet's relationship...and that is why their romance has to be done a certain way, which is realistic I guess.

Even after looking at Maaneet's relationship and romance in a logical way...I STILL think that their romance is getting repetitive, especially with the Maahi overdose eyelocks. Like the forhead kisses and hugs, we've seen that plenty of times now...and it just does not give off that intense vibe as they use to. I'm not saying Maaneet are lacking chemistry...infact we all know GurTi have mindblowing chemistry just by going through their old scenes, but these days their chemistry is just not as intense as it use to be. I think we just need more fresh romantic scenes, something different than the usual stuff. I also think its about time they create another BG score because Maahi is being over used!

The current track is not holding my interest and even the Maaneet scenes are not enough for me to continue watching the epis. Also just because some people are leaving the forum, does not mean they aren't true Maaneet fans. There's been many Maaneet fans since the time of their very first scene. Its just that, not all fans have the same preferences when it comes to loving couples. Some people can love couples regardless of storyline or anything, and some people will love couples based on many factors such as story, chemistry, tracks etc. I love Maaneet and always will, but looking at the current state of the show...it really badly needs a stronger storyline and some kind of good plot twist (and I'm definitely not talking about the stupid Arjun and Annie track, or Arjun and NT's villainous plans for Maaneet) I rather see Sameera's entry now than after the marriage, because I feel it will get TOO dramatic if she enters after Maaneet's marriage.