Laagi Tujhse Lagan

To Kala ..With Love : part 3

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Girl

U left me speechless today ....What an awesome job ! I love you , I really do .. Ok Not the dostana type ...even though I think u r one ...you see I cannot help think U R ...becoz u rarely pay attention to ur  husband nd now days Gosh .....The stares and smiles u r giving Naku these days  ..
Common admit it ..U love her know..and thatz y u jealous of D

Anyways ...It was a brillant idea it get Ullu back ........U have picked a specimen ...one of a kind ....But did u chk if he had insurance before u got him to make D jealous ..He goona need girl ......

Hi I asked the ambulance to be ready outside PN ...In case u go insane after D beats hell out of Suresh ......... nd maybe u ...

Nd I cannot wait to see Naku fingers on u( all five of them ..) ....I know u want it too ....Donot  be shy ....U r gonna get it on monday .... It will be a great new look for u ......nd I hope it stays for long

Bye for now ....See u on Monday ...I am not  sure where u will  be  outside PN , in the hospital or madhouse ..but where u r ..We love u ...

Love
LTL

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i still have my doubts about poonchi spilling his beans so soon....so don't challenge kala yet....dutta ka kya bharosa...ulti khopadi kahi ka!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with Shilpita here, Suresh is not going to take anybody's name. He will escape by just saying he maybe got a phone call from someone and money to frame Naku.
What would be more interesting to see though, is what the heck is Dutta going to do next? It seems like he is going in circles, so what is going to the be the next push towards Naku ?
blueopal thumbnail
ya  me  too   feel  the  actor  won't  reveal  kala's  name ,but  am  happy  to  see  dutta's  anger  towards  the  actor  n  his  love  towards naku😍.....................
.scorpio10 thumbnail

@ droopy, Shilpita and Van

Suresh might not spill the beans .....But going by the precap ..Dutta is not angry withNaku ..so Kala plan failed ..

So as she challenged naku that Nkau can slap her if D doesnot throw out of the house ...so I looking forward for ur sherni to wack Kala
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
     I dont like the idea of suresh not taking names of😑 suds or😈 kala or anybody other than nakku and baaji because this again means that there is no closure to this plot n LTL has enuf of  loose ends all around.❀️  Plzzz!   BAPPA  hamari bhi sunlo! ❀️
Lifu18 thumbnail
yaa cant wait hardly for monday but we all know dat gatiyaa chubby wobbly suresh aint gonna give away kala or he might even, dnt know how ltl story keeps twisting and turning sometimes in shocking ways other times in surprising and unaccepted ways i am happy dat this time gadhaa had akal enough i dnt care as long as suresh fatty doesn't blame it on naku or baji n even if he does i dnt think dutta will believe him cox no matter how hard kala tries to break DNB bond their bond is much stronger and closer then any body elses in the stupid PN
fairy_naaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Suresh will not take Kala's name for sure but instead of her he may take Bajirao's name which might create a big drama in their friendship. this maybe Kala's Plan as she is a big khiladi.😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲