Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Will Loha propose to Gangiya?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

We are getting ahead of ourselves here.  But with Gangiya hiding behind that grass hut with sieve like walls, (couldn't the rich Thakurs' have met somewhere else, like a posh hotel) and eavesdropping on Loha and his friends plotting, it is clear she is going to get caught.

You could see right through the walls of the hut.  How could Gangiya not have been seen? 

So naturally, Loha and Ranvijay are onto her.
Her colorful clothing must have given her away!!!LOLLOL
LOL
Two things are likely to happen.

They will attempt to bring her to their side.  Or threaten to kill her . 

If they bring her to their side, who knows Loha may offer marriage to Gangiya ROFLROFLROFL if she works on their behalf. 

The advantages are many: For one, she may become the Thakurain and rule over Laali and the rest of the family in the Loha House.

Plus Gangiya will have the household keys rather then Laali  who will be reduced to being only the wife of Loha's younger son, Shekhar.

It is so easy for Gangiya to change sides. Remember her mantra ... "go where the benefit is the most".

What you reckon?Big smileBig smile

Edited by Neela10 - 17 December 2010 at 9:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarjitoafghan33telenovelle-SweetGirl-Gur.N.cool

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
you have a excellent point here!!!! i say gangiya will chose loha because she has always been loyal to him! and i think gangiya is on lali's side for most of the time but wait she will change sides like the saying goes!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

We are getting ahead of ourselves here.  But with Gangiya hiding behind that grass hut with sieve like walls, (couldn't the rich Thakurs' have met somewhere else, like a posh hotel) and eavesdropping on Loha and his friends plotting, it is clear she is going to get caught.

You could see right through the walls of the hut.  How could Gangiya not have been seen? 

So naturally, Loha and Ranvijay are onto her.
Her colorful clothing must have given her away!!!LOLLOL
LOL
Two things are likely to happen.

They will attempt to bring her to their side.  Or threaten to kill her . 

If they bring her to their side, who knows Loha may offer marriage to Gangiya ROFLROFLROFL if she works on their behalf. 

The advantages are many: For one, she may become the Thakurain and rule over Laali and the rest of the family in the Loha House.

Plus Gangiya will have the household keys rather then Laali  who will be reduced to being only the wife of Loha's younger son, Shekhar.

It is so easy for Gangiya to change sides. Remember her mantra ... "go where the benefit is the most".

What you reckon?Big smileBig smile

OMg..!!Neela you are hillarious..ROFLROFLROFL

Loha Propose Miss.Gangiya...ROFLI dunno Whom he gonna Marry....May it could be Gangi or I dunno why May it could be sumaniya...LOLLOLLOL..Loha loves Suman these days...LOLLOLLOL.But If its Gangi than all will mess..Well I dont mind anyone as such..LOLWinkBut than Jamuni will be sister of RV..that I does not want..How ever I like her and RV as couple ..Embarrassed
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
He has to propose to her after carrying this secret undying love for the sexy womanLOLLOLLOLLOL. Did you now notice the subtle ways they looked at each other? All the times he made her do those horrible things and the reason she did them was because of her lust for him.LOLLOLLOLLOL I always thought they were the perfect couple to aspire to.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

They both have the looks, the brains, the bodies and ruthless attitude to go together and it makes them the number one couple in all Indian serials.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I hope they have a big wedding on the show and let it end that way.
I will be so happy to see our favorite couple riding onto into the sunset......where is the honeymoon??? That is the next show...LOLLOL
LOLLOL
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

He has to propose to her after carrying this secret undying love for the sexy womanLOL. Did you now notice the subtle ways they looked at each other? All the times he made her do those horrible things and the reason she did them was because of her lust for him.LOL I always thought they were the perfect couple to aspire to.LOL

They both have the looks, the brains, the bodies and ruthless attitude to go together and it makes them the number one couple in all Indian serials.LOL

I hope they have a big wedding on the show and let it end that way.
I will be so happy to see our favorite couple riding onto into the sunset......where is the honeymoon??? That is the next show...LOLLOL
LOLLOL

Loha is a tall, handsome man and Sumitra is a beautiful, elegant looking woman.  Ordinarily, they would have made a great couple.

There was one problem:  they were as unlike as chalk and cheese.

Loha's personality matched that of Gangiya's:  They both were wily, cunning, crafty, conniving, scheming, and calculating people.  Both wanted power, wealth and prestige. One would do anything to keep it, and the other would do anything to get it.

They would have made a great couple! 

telenovelle

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

If not Gangiya, then who else would Loha marry?  Or will we see the entry of another character?
ShockedShocked

Darn Loha for keeping us guessing!!!  LOLLOLLOLBig smileBig smile

Shocked
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

If not Gangiya, then who else would Loha marry?  Or will we see the entry of another character?
ShockedShocked

Darn Loha for keeping us guessing!!!  Big smile

Shocked

If we go for a younger woman Suman would be my choice because he had a lot of influence over her. He nicely turned her into a witch the woman version of him. LOLLOLLOLLOL Don't you think? Suman would be excellent for him. Another woman could be Jamuni instead of her mother since she is a lot more attractive and younger than her mother.
Any woman who ends up with Loha is a lucky girl.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

If we go for a younger woman Suman would be my choice because he had a lot of influence over her. He nicely turned her into a witch the woman version of him. LOL Don't you think? Suman would be excellent for him. Another woman could be Jamuni instead of her mother since she is a lot more attractive and younger than her mother.
Any woman who ends up with Loha is a lucky girl.....LOL

Loha would eat both of them up and spit them out! And after that ... take a great big burp!!!
  ROFLBig smileLOLLOLROFL

telenovelle

Go to top