India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

COLD,COLD HEART??!!!

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

I have kinda lost all hopes regarding the turnaround made by MKAP in near future. This is seriously affecting the level of discussions that happen at the forum So I have decided to act like Arushi and provoke you all.LOL My topic for the day is Pratigya. I intend to indulge in critical analysis of her character, not bashing, Arushi kasam!

Ever since I started watching this show, P has managed to keep me in the state of perpetual anticipation. When she married K, the determined look on her face told me that she had a plan in her mind, but there was actually none.In all her interactions with K, there was a kind of aloofness or coldness, which I used to think of as arrogance. Apart from her determination not to consummate her rel. with K, she did not have any idea about the long term feasibility of her revenge plan.  Her charac. is always shown to be the right one but never shown to be proactive except in some incidents regarding Kesar. She knows that Kesar is being wronged but does not know  what to do right.

Why doesn't P act, is it bec' she does not know how to act? Her attitude towards A is beyond my understdg. Is she feeling guilty for this mental condition of A, feeling sympathy, is scared of A's wrath, is in a denial
or plain acting dumb? Anything but definitely this is not love.

I detect in P, some kind of emotional frigidity or lack of passion regarding anything in life. When it comes to talk about sanskaar, sachai ki taqat she is all there but acting on it puts her off. She is incapable of strong reactions or actions as her love for own image of being perfect does not allow her to make a fight of it. P likes to project herself as an idealist but is actually an escapist. 

I have put in a lot of provocative thoughts in here so that a no holds barred debate can take place. So all of you plz don't act like P here and just go in for the attack!!! 

Edited by Mili97 - 17 December 2010 at 5:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07Meaningfulgawkera_umacarisma2

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

I have kinda lost all hopes regarding the turnaround made by MKAP in near future. This is seriously affecting the level of discussions that happen at the forum So I have decided to act like Arushi and provoke you all.LOL Isn't one Arusia too much for the universe as it is? Arusia muth bano beta.My topic for the day is Pratigya. I intend to indulge in critical analysis of her character, not bashing, Arushi kasam!ShockedLOL

Ever since I started watching this show, P has managed to keep in the state of perpetual anticipation. When she married K, the determined look on her face told me that she had a plan in her mind, but there was actually none.In all her interactions with K, there was a kind of aloofness or coldness, which I used to think of as arrogance. Her charac. is always shown to be the right one but never shown to be proactive except in some incidents regarding Kesar.Why doesn't P act, is it bec' she does not know how to act?She leaves it to Krishna to be her action hero. She grew up in the family that reads but doesn't go beyond it.

I detect in P, some kind of emotional frigidity or lack of passion regarding anything in life. She is like Adarsh and Shamu while Arusia has inherited Dadi's meanness. When it comes to talk about sanskaar, sachai ki taqat she is all there but acting on it puts her off. She was raised in a family that is all talk and no action, they read the books and that's it. She is incapable of strong reactions or actions as her love for own image of being perfect does not allow her to make a fight of it. P likes to project herself as an idealist but is actually an escapist. 

I have put in a lot of provocative thoughts in here so that a no holds barred debate can take place. So all of you plz don't act like P here and just go in for the attack!!! LOL

Edited by MERARAI - 17 December 2010 at 5:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20MeaningfulMili27

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
There is saying that can be translated in english as 'Did we eat, Did we sleep, Is it morning yet'. That is what Saxena family including Pratigya is capable of following. You give them anything else, they cannot take it.
You ask for anything else, you will not get it. And yes, teaching theory is one thing you can get from them.

So, when anybody else questions, demands or begs anything else from them, they go into defensive mode, and they use their teaching skills. And when that is not entertained they go into rona - dhona mode - the only powerful weapon they know how to use.

It is the power of K's love, that P had to give up a bit on her rigidness and surrender to some extent. If it was nitin uncle in her life, she could have comfortably followed her above rules.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Mili27a_umaMERARAI....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Nice post Mili,

I would just want to comment on the part which is bothering me at the most is Prat's silence, I have no idea why the cvs have turned the protagonist absolutely  helpless in the hands of the sister who has turned into a witch.

Anu 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Mili27

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
o.k. thanks for starting the post. I will say Pratigya has never had a plan. She just went with the wind or say circumstances. Sometimes when u ask for explanations she doesn;t know what to do. she don;t think intermediate she is at one end. there has to be a middle. The one thing which bothering me from the beginning is that why she don;t use her education and make plans or ideas to revenge somebody or payback. i mean like tricks or action like she used for the sadu and nobody knows who did it. she has never used that. she just goes into silence and give speech. tht is not going to work. when krishna slapped she walked away from TN. so where is the stuborness now.when it comes to krishna why don;t she explain things she says o.k. and walks away. u have to explain things to them and make them understand. he is of anger person so u have to make him realise in his way. if u say something for everybody it should be the same u don;t change according to the relation. it is not fair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Mili97

I have kinda lost all hopes regarding the turnaround made by MKAP in near future. This is seriously affecting the level of discussions that happen at the forum So I have decided to act like Arushi and provoke you all.LOL Isn't one Arusia too much for the universe as it is? Arusia muth bano beta.I am backing the winning horse here. Ask K, today he liked her kheer, tomorrow???My topic for the day is Pratigya. I intend to indulge in critical analysis of her character, not bashing, Arushi kasam!ShockedLOL No sarcasm here, Amma kasamSmile

Ever since I started watching this show, P has managed to keep in the state of perpetual anticipation. When she married K, the determined look on her face told me that she had a plan in her mind, but there was actually none.In all her interactions with K, there was a kind of aloofness or coldness, which I used to think of as arrogance. Her charac. is always shown to be the right one but never shown to be proactive except in some incidents regarding Kesar.Why doesn't P act, is it bec' she does not know how to act?She leaves it to Krishna to be her action hero. She grew up in the family that reads but doesn't go beyond it.

I detect in P, some kind of emotional frigidity or lack of passion regarding anything in life. She is like Adarsh and Shamu while Arusia has inherited Dadi's meanness.Lucky dada, great  escape for him. When it comes to talk about sanskaar, sachai ki taqat she is all there but acting on it puts her off. She was raised in a family that is all talk and no action, they read the books and that's it. She is incapable of strong reactions or actions as her love for own image of being perfect does not allow her to make a fight of it. P likes to project herself as an idealist but is actually an escapist. 

I have put in a lot of provocative thoughts in here so that a no holds barred debate can take place. So all of you plz don't act like P here and just go in for the attack!!! LOL

Edited by Mili97 - 17 December 2010 at 7:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mnsu]
There is saying that can be translated in english as 'Did we eat, Did we sleep, Is it morning yet'. That is what Saxena family including Pratigya is capable of following. You give them anything else, they cannot take it.
You ask for anything else, you will not get it. And yes, teaching theory is one thing you can get from them.

So, when anybody else questions, demands or begs anything else from them, they go into defensive mode, and they use their teaching skills. And when that is not entertained they go into rona - dhona mode - the only powerful weapon they know how to use.

It is the power of K's love, that P had to give up a bit on her rigidness and surrender to some extent. If it was nitin uncle in her life, she could have comfortably followed her above rules.

U know the only ocassion P showed some real zeal and girly excitement was when she was feeling nostalgic about Mithilesh.!ConfusedShocked Cvs, can Mithilesh haazir ho??Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningful....Poojie....

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anusarkar]Nice post Mili,

I would just want to comment on the part which is bothering me at the most is Prat's silence, I have no idea why the cvs have turned the protagonist absolutely  helpless in the hands of the sister who has turned into a witch.

Anu 

Who knows ,Anu,  may be the Saxenas are actually werewolves( not the Twilight kind). Maybe that's the next big twist!!! Maybe allowing  A to  stay is a part of P's grand revenge plan. Maybe they are all in it together. Wacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Meaningfula_uma....Poojie....

Go to top