Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Who is a better dresser, Ranvijay or Shekhar?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Who is a better dresser, Ranvijay or Shekhar?

I have always admired the way our favorite villain Ranvijay dresses.  He always looks neat and tidy, and his clothes look expensive,  He carries himself well too, like a real Thakur.  Maybe he is tall, that is why the clothes looks much better on him.

As for our hero Shekhar, well, the least said about his dressing style the better.  His clothes always look crumpled and ... let's put it this way ... very inexpensive looking.

And why does he always seem to be wearing the same outfit in several episodes.  We count on his clothes to know whether the day is the same or has changed.  LOLLOLLOL

Sometimes he is seen wearing the same outfit even after several days have passed in the episodes.  Probably, all the shooting took place on one day, so he continued wearing the same outfit.  Still, the film crew should be aware of this and change his outfit. 

His outfit works as the calender or day changer for the viewers.  Fresh clothes for Shekhar means the day has changed.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  You can't tell from the other people's clothing, even Laali's.LOLLOLLOL

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Its Shekhar for me always...Big smile
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
LOLI remember in one storyline where Shekhar was wearing the same thing for a long long time. I can't remember which one. LOL I commented on it..
LOL
However that is not new because the poor soul only has a few outfits to draw upon to look snazzy. He is always wearing that green kurta all the time. Is that his favorite color?
Is he trying to save on fabric and money? Is he too lazy to bathe and change? Is the kurta permanently attached to his body???LOLWinkTongueSmile

On the other hand RV always changes into new clothes and looks smooth.....he probably stole all the clothing allowance  from daddy and spent it on all the nice clothes. He has to look good for those Ladies....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Why can't Shekhar borrow some of RVS clothes....that would be an interesting story.."Brothers fight over kurtas"........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVIT

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

LOLI remember in one storyline where Shekhar was wearing the same thing for a long long time. I can't remember which one. LOL I commented on it..
LOL
However that is not new because the poor soul only has a few outfits to draw upon to look snazzy. He is always wearing that green kurta all the time. Is that his favorite color?
Is he trying to save on fabric and money? Is he too lazy to bathe and change? Is the kurta permanently attached to his body???Smile

On the other hand RV always changes into new clothes and looks smooth.....he probably stole all the clothing allowance  from daddy and spent it on all the nice clothes. He has to look good for those Ladies....LOL

Why can't Shekhar borrow some of RVS clothes....that would be an interesting story.."Brothers fight over kurtas"........

I like the way Ranvijay dresses and his clothes are always nice.  As for Shekhar  ...  yeah! I wanna know the same thing, is he too lazy to bath and change or what.AngryLOLBig smile

Hero Shekhar should realise the world's attention is on him.  The actor should insist on new change of clothes.LOLLOLLOL (Why? Does he think the viewers won't notice?)

We can't tell the change of day in the story, except by watching HIS and only HIS change of clothingBig smileBig smile

And then to see him going for several days without changing ... you just have to shake your head ... AngryAngryAngry

One thing I don't understand is why can't the film crew make him reuse the same clothes but on different days ....   they don't have to buy him new ones all the time. SmileSmile

One day he can wear bright green, then blue, then purple, then orange, then violet, then red.  And the following week he can restart the same ritual all over again ... see how cheap and easy it is???  LOLLOLLOLLOL

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Sure, let's have Ranvijay and Shekhar fighting over the kurtas.

Do they get to choose what to wear?  If so, Ranvijay has chosen well what he wants to wear!

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Sure, let's have Ranvijay and Shekhar fighting over the kurtas.

Do they get to choose what to wear?  If so, Ranvijay has chosen well what he wants to wear!

Can you imagine those two fighting over a kurta which is a lovely yellow color and they both love it? How funnyWinkWinkWinkWink. I think the set has enough money both of them a kurta.
They can't be that cheap. Rv will be a nicer style..Are these two really brothers???LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top