Rajeev Masand reports, secret marriage! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Desigal, if you don't get invited to their reception, I'm gonna MAKE THEM invite you. I'm not sure how, but I will 😆
Originally posted by: desigal90

But...but...maddy. I didnt even get invited. 🥺

smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whaaaaaaaat? Really?!

If so, congrats!!! 

Though, they don't seem like the type who would have a secret wedding. Kareena seems like she would want a lavish and beautiful wedding... but its Rajeev Masand... hmm...
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow congo to them and congo to you Desu, I know how it feels when our favorite get together. So where is the party tonight🥳🥳🥳??
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hmm..Kareena never struck me as the type to get married secretly..so this is surprising. But it true, congrats to them and to you desigal too!

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what to think of this. If they get married of course am gonna be really happy and I hope the news is true. But I don't want to believe it yet.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
areeeee wahh! congrats saifeena! keeping it a secret is not bad! let them. less attention on "bebo when r u having a baby! and retiring" lol!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

areeeee wahh! congrats saifeena! keeping it a secret is not bad! let them. less attention on "bebo when r u having a baby! and retiring" lol!

lol true.

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think its true too!! Awwww!!!! Secret congrats to the newly married couple. lol. I feel like behaving like a complete gaga fangirl right now but I am controlling. Why? IDK. But I am. LOL!!

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: desigal90

LOL! I know, dude, but in all honesty, I'm kinda confused. Sometimes even ohter celebs have "hinted" at a secret marriage. And did you know, not reported, but bebo is selling her flat. She's permanently moving in with saif.

I am SOOO happy for them. From where they had started to where they have come, truly very happy for them. God bless them!!<33 Eee. Kareena Saif Ali Khan<3 NICEEEE 😆😳
I really hope its true...I think if they did this, then they'll just have a big wedding later on. Kareena strikes me as someone who would want the best wedding of all the people she knows.