Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

--Idiotic CC-- (free entry)-happy holidayz- (Page 108)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17433

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

ya i know ratu
i havnt talk to u in long time
u totally missed out on out bhut cc
anyways how r u?
hey dekh maddy didnt cum onl9 cuzz today ws her exam ryt exam ke chakkar main only9 hi nhi arahee woh patta hia na konsa exam idiot nickname wallaLOL
i dont think she needs to study idiotolgy is one subject she can top either wayLOL
par uski woh short term memory ki waja se i guess she wont be able to remember all those namez
yup main bhul gayi that she had memory lostLOL
phir toh she needs to study extra hard

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmnsg

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by rkmnsg

Nupsi em muslim :) n u?

abe pehle *HIGH* FIVE* deLOL
m also muslimWink
tera naam phir lina kaise hua isnt this a hindu name?Confused
 
*high fivezzz*
phele I should ask u dat naLOLLOLLOL
 
oh yesh minez is but akhira ka naam iss muslim nd nawt allowed to tell
wat bout urz?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17433

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

mast ho main toh
aur tu bata?
meh bhi mast hou yar
or kya chal raha hai
kuch nahi chatting aur tu bata kya ho raha hai?
yar main bored thi
so i was watching old mjht episodesSmile
plus chatting here..........

 
aww abhi tak bored hia jab iss idiot group pe aayi hai ur still bored?Shocked
yar main yaha akke kabhi bur hoi ho kyaSmile
abhi khud ne toh kaha bored so watching old mjht episodes Ouch
arre that was before i came here i was bored so i decided to come here
toh bordem dhur ho gayi yeh bordem free zone haiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

ya i know ratu
i havnt talk to u in long time
u totally missed out on out bhut cc
anyways how r u?
hey dekh maddy didnt cum onl9 cuzz today ws her exam ryt exam ke chakkar main only9 hi nhi arahee woh patta hia na konsa exam idiot nickname wallaLOL
i dont think she needs to study idiotolgy is one subject she can top either wayLOL
par uski woh short term memory ki waja se i guess she wont be able to remember all those namez
yup main bhul gayi that she had memory lostLOL
phir toh she needs to study extra hard
but ryt now shez failing dekh abhi onl9 nahi aayi na woh shoe's ready karle aur usko testimonials main send karde main bhi koi achee se send kartee ho LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Joined: 09 January 2009
Posts: 37962

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
shoo have to go now
will deffi try to come tomorrow na guyzzz
 
n haan I thought I told u dat my namezz not Lina
itzz Alina,
Alina Abid
oppzzz I thought I did?ErmmLOL
 
anywayzz em off
n thankzz na
but I want Azzz
ahhh next time will try harder
 
n nope I could never leave IF
I am super addicted to it na
 
and now em going to finish reading all da twilight n harry potter bookzzzz
I need like some left
love dem loadzzz
 
anywayzzz realli have to go
bye guyzzz
Heartu...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17433

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

ya i know ratu
i havnt talk to u in long time
u totally missed out on out bhut cc
anyways how r u?
hey dekh maddy didnt cum onl9 cuzz today ws her exam ryt exam ke chakkar main only9 hi nhi arahee woh patta hia na konsa exam idiot nickname wallaLOL
i dont think she needs to study idiotolgy is one subject she can top either wayLOL
par uski woh short term memory ki waja se i guess she wont be able to remember all those namez
yup main bhul gayi that she had memory lostLOL
phir toh she needs to study extra hard
but ryt now shez failing dekh abhi onl9 nahi aayi na woh shoe's ready karle aur usko testimonials main send karde main bhi koi achee se send kartee ho LOL
yar woh ratu ki bhut ab rat ko hi ayegiLOL
and ok il send

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Joined: 09 January 2009
Posts: 37962

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by rkmnsg

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by rkmnsg

Nupsi em muslim :) n u?

abe pehle *HIGH* FIVE* deLOL
m also muslimWink
tera naam phir lina kaise hua isnt this a hindu name?Confused
 
*high fivezzz*
phele I should ask u dat naLOLLOLLOL
 
oh yesh minez is but akhira ka naam iss muslim nd nawt allowed to tell
wat bout urz?
 
dunn get???
but will ask ya later wat u mean :)
bye :)Hug
-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17433

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmnsg

shoo have to go now
will deffi try to come tomorrow na guyzzz
 
n haan I thought I told u dat my namezz not Lina
itzz Alina,
Alina Abid
oppzzz I thought I did?ErmmLOL
 
anywayzz em off
n thankzz na
but I want Azzz
ahhh next time will try harder
 
n nope I could never leave IF
I am super addicted to it na
 
and now em going to finish reading all da twilight n harry potter bookzzzz
I need like some left
love dem loadzzz
 
anywayzzz realli have to go
bye guyzzz
Heartu...........
awww u leaving alresy
well then come back soon
cc pei ati raha kar
hum toh utmhe yahi milenge
bye tc ttyl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
** The Twilighters ** CC#1 : FREE ENTRY!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: Somya.NC_luvKSG   Replies: 530   Views: 22167

Somya.NC_luvKSG 530 22167 03 May 2011 at 12:13am by ..Nihaa..
download everything for free

Author: soumkhane   Replies: 0   Views: 702

soumkhane 0 702 23 July 2010 at 1:33pm by soumkhane
Free Health Check Ups for Kids in Banglore

Author: cuteseema11   Replies: 0   Views: 569

cuteseema11 0 569 17 April 2010 at 4:29am by cuteseema11
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1203   Views: 38264

-madhvi- 1203 38264 01 November 2009 at 9:34am by -ialwayswill-
Saduuuu And Hinuuu My Idiotic Husbands...cc#3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ashmii   Replies: 1207   Views: 23382

ashmii 1207 23382 26 May 2009 at 11:35am by *Nishi*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index