Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ishikaek43

dont worry guys... she is gonna come back to clear all Arohi's doubts.

There is a reason that she knows all the truth - CV's are just trying to build up some tension for us thats it.... so shefali will be back and that too with a bang of truth.
Arjuhi's chemistry is yet to built up - what ever happened in Jungle was just a trailer and picture (oops serial) abhi Bhaki hain yaron. so dont loose hearts.

Kisne sach kaha hai........πŸ˜† Nice one Ishika
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i'll go with Ishika's post.Shefali will come ata very crucial point, that's for sure :)
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe wen she gets wedding invitation of Arohi and Chiku she will come to knock some sense in Aruhi and clear misunderstanding at the last minute Ekta style. 
shibz thumbnail
no this is an interesting face now..πŸ˜› Arohi has nobody who supports her heart.. so it will b nice she listens to it n realizes herself dat Arjun does love her lots....!! i guess Arjun is gona convince her in teh coming epis..so no need of Shefali...πŸ˜‰
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i'm missin her too...hope she does cum later...bt rite nw me2 want arohi to realise it herself...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.....im sure shefali will cum bac after she remembers everything...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
didi123 thumbnail
I totally agree with you about bringing Shefali back. I'll end up getting sick of KMH2 if all these misunderstandings stretch out way too long. But the amazing scriptwriters always know how to make viewers like me keep watching :) So PLEASE bring Shefali back!!! Not only will she bring Arjuhi back together, but I think she could bring a little comedy to the show which we definitely need right now! Enough depression from Arohi! Let's laugh a little!
wida thumbnail
im waiting for he entry as welll...
i hope she will helpa run arohi..she is a true friend unliek gaurii..goshhh
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: wida

im waiting for he entry as welll...

i hope she will helpa run arohi..she is a true friend unliek gaurii..goshhh

So true that Shefali is more of a 'best friend' then Gauri. Gauri doesn't deserve to be called a 'best friend' period.
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Yeeeeeeah ...I Am Also Miissing Shefali Very Muuch😭
Cooome Back Soon
We Miss Yoou' β­οΈ
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG i didn't even notice Shefali was gone but maybe  She'll make Arohi realize Arjun is not bad