India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Where's Shefali?

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
For the past week, we've been seeing misunderstandings being created (thanks to GauriAngry) but I wonder where Shefali is? If Shefali was here then she would convince Arohi that Arjun really did love her. I hope she is shown soon and misunderstandings are cleared.
Arjun and Arohi have only understood their feelings...we still have to see the love develop between the twoEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16ishikaek43brightlinaLuvmayurmaneetPranii.Mandy.Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SGshibzwida

muskaan23 Senior Member
muskaan23
muskaan23

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
REALLYYYYY...!!!!... where the hell is Shifali yaa???.... i mean cum on they cant seriously have send her home??... in tht situation.. its sooo not done, Aluwaliyas...!!!... their daughter was kidnaped n they did send away THE ONLY person who is a witness.. n all... (after all they r police ppl)...... Serial PPL...= this is so unrealistic.....Shifali shud stay... help her frnd..!!...n the police..!!....... n especially ARJUN N AROHI..!!! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishootingstar.xxAnjalii...xXx

luv_karan4eva Groupbie
luv_karan4eva
luv_karan4eva

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
yehhhhhh i want shefali to come back n help 2 lovers n i also want to see Guri's reaction hate her soo much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16Praniishootingstar.xxAnjalii...xXx

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan23

REALLYYYYY...!!!!... where the hell is Shifali yaa???.... i mean cum on they cant seriously have send her home??... in tht situation.. its sooo not done, Aluwaliyas...!!!... their daughter was kidnaped n they did send away THE ONLY person who is a witness.. n all... (after all they r police ppl)...... Serial PPL...= this is so unrealistic.....Shifali shud stay... help her frnd..!!...n the police..!!....... n especially ARJUN N AROHI..!!! :D

well remeber? they thought she was beyond traumatized! she didnt remember ANYTHINgLOLLOL
so they probably thought going home and being with her family is the best for her, its not like shes gonna be anyuse as a witness considering she doenst know anthing rofl

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiaksh4IFshootingstar.xxAnjalii...xXxshibz

shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Yes that's true...How can they send her away? I mean they said they wanted strong evidence against Arjun....
Hmm...I dunno

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXx

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Yes that's true...How can they send her away? I mean they said they wanted strong evidence against Arjun....
Hmm...I dunno

wat is she gonna say? i dont remember? no that was not my kidnapper?
i think rajveer is afraid she will hurt more than help the caseLOLLOL sent her packing with her "i dont know"s

and like i said before, they prob sent her to be with her fam so she was unwind and recover.

Praniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I've been wondering where Shefali is too, hopefully she will be seen soon and make Arohi realize that Arjun is not a bad guy. Arohi knows this deep down, but thanks to Gauri she has doubts about Arjun. Look into his eyes Arohi, he loves you

Praniishootingstar.xxAnjalii...xXx

shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by julle1234567890

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Hmm...I dunno

wat is she gonna say? i dont remember? no that was not my kidnapper?
i think rajveer is afraid she will hurt more than help the caseLOLLOL sent her packing with her "i dont know"s

and like i said before, they prob sent her to be with her fam so she was unwind and recover.

Well then why haven't they shown thatConfused...we don't know if she was sent with her family
Ekta just made her 'disappear' in thin air! And if she is 'home' then I am pretty sure she would have stayed in contact with the family to find out whether Arohi returned home or not.
Anyways...you do have a point...what is she going to say?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index