Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Glimpse of Radev on SBB! :D

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jHvzsYJOJM&feature=player_embedded

Starts at 8:21..!and keep watching ahead..

Edited by v3gradev09 - 17 December 2010 at 4:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
thanks.....
Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for video...
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the video i missed SBB
avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Smile Can you please post a zshare link of this sbb video the youtube link is not working on my computer? Thanks so much!!!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwo

tathyaana Newbie
tathyaana
tathyaana

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
CB Fans ,I have  posted this article from Zee's Official website news release . "zee has confirmed the telecast  of a  new version of choti bahu with  Smile Dev & Radhika .

Come New Year and television viewing on Zee will simply be unstoppable! To begin with, there's good news for all Choti Bahu fans! Dev and Radhika who ruled the roost as television's favorite jodi will make a comeback once again on public demand with an endearing fresh story of Choti Bahu! With a new plot and many more actors, Dev - Radhika aka Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik will once again warm your hearts as the divine couple intensely in love but torn apart by adverse circumstances.

Deeya Singh, the producer of the show said, "We are overwhelmed by the response we've received from viewers on Choti Bahu. Since the time the show went off air, we have been flooded with calls, SMS's and mails to revive the magic of Dev and Radhika. Infact, we even got innumerable hate mails from India and abroad when the show ended. We had no idea that Dev and Radhika as characters would become so enormously popular and masses would love them so much!"

Echoing the same thought, Avinash Sachdev, the man who essayed Dev's role said, "I could not believe when Zee TV said they wanted to make Choti Bahu again and cast me and Rubina once again as Dev and Radhika. This is totally something unheard of! But all said and done, both I and Rubina are extremely elated about this development. There are very few shows which get a second chance and I'm glad that Choti Bahu is one of them. It's all the more challenging as it's a new story."

"It's a complete new show with an entirely new packaging. The only resemblance to the old show is that Avinash and me play Dev and Radhika but in a totally different avataar. Their chemistry is so genuine and real that they've rewritten romance on television. Very soon, the audiences will get to see their favorite show Choti Bahu back on television screens and this time around too, we hope that they love them equally," ends Rubina Dilaik.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MysteryGirl101Aisha_k

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avina_forever

Smile Can you please post a zshare link of this sbb video the youtube link is not working on my computer? Thanks so much!!!!! Smile

Same the youtube link isn't working for me either!
v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Go to top