Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Tumse Hai Kehna (Page 88)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 9350

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
^I think one of the few people that have managed to do so well and maximise on their fame from a reality show is Shreya Ghoshal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xobile

xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by xobile



Yeh kaisa peer pressure hai. Since it's Christmas, I'll record something. Khush?


i dunno... Dia, you khush? LOL... you're just being long, just send her that punjabi one, forgot the name


No no I'll do a new one. Christmas special :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 9350

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by xobile



Yeh kaisa peer pressure hai. Since it's Christmas, I'll record something. Khush?


i dunno... Dia, you khush? LOL... you're just being long, just send her that punjabi one, forgot the name


No no I'll do a new one. Christmas special :P

Can't wait! :)
Are you gonna sing a song by Uditji?

What Punjabi song have you song before Xo?
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by xobile

According to the credits under the promo, Dharmesh did the choreography for the title song. That's sad for him because the noisy 'song' was 'composed' by Shirish Kunder and it has no scope for dance. That's prolly why Farah handed it over to Dharmesh LOL

Oh actually I wanted to know about that. How did afar do the whole introducing the crew thing at the end? Did she have a song for it?

Abhijeet sang 'Happy Ending' along with debojit and praiakta shukre. The songs of this movie are so bad that this will do-nothing for these peoples careers lol.


I don't even remember if there was a song for it. But it was acted out so they'd show everyone with an award (trophy) in their hand for winning best dialogue, screenplay, music or whatever role it was that they had in the film. Not as good as the one in Main Hoon Na or OSO if you ask me. I thought to myself..you guys are definitely not getting any awards for this crappy film!

Yeah I read that Dharmesh choreographed the title song but then I watched it and thought..all that's happening is Akki is running around..there was no dance element at all so I'm not sure what exactly it was that Dharmesh choreographed.Confused


Oh I see. Anu Malik composed a song for that end credits section but something happened and it wasn't in the film. Apparently he didn't wanna be roped in for just one song. But surely he knew that when he composed the song :s. Anu is a confusing man lol

Haha what can he do with Sonu Nigam constantly saying tees Maar khan in different voices in the background.
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

^I think one of the few people that have managed to do so well and maximise on their fame from a reality show is Shreya Ghoshal.


Yeah. She was so tremendously talented though. The only other reality singer I've seen come so close to pro quality is Sreeram. Plus she was lucky that Bhansali picked her like that. Amazing luck. Those were the days when Sonu would invite her on stage and she'd come on and sing in a frock. And now she's matching him note for note in all the big movies like 3 idiots and dabangg.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by xobile



Yeh kaisa peer pressure hai. Since it's Christmas, I'll record something. Khush?


i dunno... Dia, you khush? LOL... you're just being long, just send her that punjabi one, forgot the name


No no I'll do a new one. Christmas special :P


Can't wait! :)
Are you gonna sing a song by Uditji?

What Punjabi song have you song before Xo?


Well ive been listening to an album of kishore songs so I mite do one of those.

I sang Akhiyan Udeek Diyan before :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 9350

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by xobile

According to the credits under the promo, Dharmesh did the choreography for the title song. That's sad for him because the noisy 'song' was 'composed' by Shirish Kunder and it has no scope for dance. That's prolly why Farah handed it over to Dharmesh LOL

Oh actually I wanted to know about that. How did afar do the whole introducing the crew thing at the end? Did she have a song for it?

Abhijeet sang 'Happy Ending' along with debojit and praiakta shukre. The songs of this movie are so bad that this will do-nothing for these peoples careers lol.


I don't even remember if there was a song for it. But it was acted out so they'd show everyone with an award (trophy) in their hand for winning best dialogue, screenplay, music or whatever role it was that they had in the film. Not as good as the one in Main Hoon Na or OSO if you ask me. I thought to myself..you guys are definitely not getting any awards for this crappy film!

Yeah I read that Dharmesh choreographed the title song but then I watched it and thought..all that's happening is Akki is running around..there was no dance element at all so I'm not sure what exactly it was that Dharmesh choreographed.Confused


Oh I see. Anu Malik composed a song for that end credits section but something happened and it wasn't in the film. Apparently he didn't wanna be roped in for just one song. But surely he knew that when he composed the song :s. Anu is a confusing man lol

Haha what can he do with Sonu Nigam constantly saying tees Maar khan in different voices in the background.

I don't think I even wanna try to understand what goes on in Anu Malik's mind.

Ah I saw Sonu Nigam when they had the end credits and he came to receive his 'award'. Does any one know why he refuses to get himself a haircut?! :|

I've heard a lot about this Sreeram guy from Angel as well..is he really almost as good as Shreya Ghoshal?! Teri Ore is such a beautiful song..she sung it sooo well!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xobile

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 9350

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by xobile



Yeh kaisa peer pressure hai. Since it's Christmas, I'll record something. Khush?


i dunno... Dia, you khush? LOL... you're just being long, just send her that punjabi one, forgot the name


No no I'll do a new one. Christmas special :P


Can't wait! :)
Are you gonna sing a song by Uditji?

What Punjabi song have you song before Xo?


Well ive been listening to an album of kishore songs so I mite do one of those.

I sang Akhiyan Udeek Diyan before :D

Oo I like that song! Didn't Jinx remix the song? I think that was the first time I heard the song. *bows head in shame*

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kaho jo kehna hai + share articles / latest News

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: raj5000   Replies: 1192   Views: 74364

raj5000 1192 74364 23 July 2010 at 11:05pm by return_to_hades
Mujhe Kuch Kehna hai/Discuss current News

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: raj5000   Replies: 864   Views: 43073

raj5000 864 43073 03 November 2008 at 8:55pm by raj5000
Mujhe bhi kuchh kehna hai !!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: ani11   Replies: 866   Views: 28467

ani11 866 28467 05 June 2007 at 10:08pm by Gauri_3
KABHI ALVIDA NA KEHNA

2 3 4

Author: Too_Much   Replies: 31   Views: 3502

Too_Much 31 3502 24 August 2006 at 6:38pm by RandomSquared
Debate: Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna -Overrated?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: shizajaved   Replies: 90   Views: 9593

shizajaved 90 9593 12 July 2006 at 4:47pm by ishan2003

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index