Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xobile thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh and please tell me the similarities between us Delhiites? :)
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha I think we deserve a round of applause for our display of talent as architects :P

Delhiwalo ka toh pata nahi but Mumbaikars are pretty cool too😎

Yeah that's one thing I really like about Mumbai. Most people live in buildings and you get used to seeing everyone in your building every now and then. People never hesitated when dropping their house keys with my grandparents..I love that trust and friendship people have. But the problem with housing societies is that often a lot of politics goes on when it comes to fees, housing documentation and other general issues.

That was my fav. song in KHNH too! Followed by Pyaar ki Kashti Mein.

For some reason I've been singing 'Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain' all day long. The song is stuck in my head!
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Similarities? Sooch ke batati hu..

*makes a run for it* :P
xobile thumbnail
Yeah my mum said that everyone was really helpful when I was a baby. Since we have no family in Bombay and my mum was a first time mother, that help mattered a lot.

Do Dil Mil Rahein Hain has such a sweet tune, if only Nadeem Shravan had opted for a better singer than Kumar Sanu :( Why oh why did they and Anu Malik ruin so many songs by choosing Kumar?

Today I listened to a lot of old faves actually, because I was travelling on the bus which inevitably means a lot of waiting around. Mujhe Rang De, Woh Ladki Hai Kahaan, Jaane Kyon Log Pyar Karte Hain, Jaadubhari Aankhon Wali, Mere Dushman Mere Bhai, Pehla Nasha, Chand Sifarish... Aah there are so many amazing Hindi film songs out there!Edited by xobile - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Aww I wonder what baby Xo looked like! :P

I quite like your playlist Xo. I actually don't mind Kumar Sanu..and I love 'Ek Larki Ko Dekha..' from 1942 Love Story. Bollywood does indeed have many great songs. I like all the songs from Pardes and Yes Boss.

Tbh I don't think much of singers like Atif Aslam because I don't think he's anywhere near as good as some of the legends in the industry.

I got on the tube today with lots of bags in my hand..during rush hour. Big mistake! It didn't help that some guy in the next carriage in his late 20's just wouldn't stop staring..stupid freshie.

You reminded me of all the older songs..so now I'm gonna go listen to 'Chaha Hai Tujhko' :)
xobile thumbnail
Yeah I like a few Kumar Sanu songs, eg Dheere Dheere from Aashiqui, Sochenge Tumhe Pyar and Aankhon Ki Gustaakhiyaan.

Yeah Atif brings a unique style to his songs, but it's just not very refined singing. I wish Tu Jaane Na was sung by a proper singer like Sonu or KK.

LOL those freshis have nothing better to do in the tube. They need entertainment I guess. You should take it as a compliment anyway. Bhari train mein nazar tumhi par tikayi rakhi.

Baby xo was fat and had huge eyes. πŸ˜†

Yeah my iPhone has all my songs, but the iPod shuffle only has my top 150 songs or so. They're all amazing. And this song is gonna be added to that list soon:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGxqUB3O5lI[/YOUTUBE]
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Aankhon Ki Ghustakiyaan is my fav. Kumar Sanu song. Although that may have something to do with how much I liked Ash in this song.
I don't deny that Atif has a very unique voice and neither do I wish to rubbish him as a singer but Kailash Kher's version of Tu Jaane Na was so much better!

Lol I refuse to be the source of entertainment for those freshies! :P I always attract the weirdos..must be something strange about me lol

Aww my nephew has huge eyes..he's so observant! Although thankfully he's not a fat kid lol. I can't blame you though Xo..you must've been fed a lot of desi food as a kid :PEdited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago
xobile thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Aankhon Ki Ghustakiyaan is my fav. Kumar Sanu song. Although that may have something to do with how much I liked Ash in this song.

I don't deny that Atif has a very unique voice and neither do I wish to rubbish him as a singer but Kailash Kher's version of Tu Jaane Na was so much better!

Lol I refuse to be the source of entertainment for those freshies! :P I always attract the weirdos..must be something strange about me lol

Aww my nephew has huge eyes..he's so observant! Although thankfully he's not a fat kid lol. I can't blame you though Xo..you must've been fed a lot of desi food as a kid :P

Yeah I like the song more for the composition. And Ash is just aaaaaaah...

Hmm, maybe you have the look the like. In fact a friend and I were discussing how desi perverts love angelic and innocent faces which is why Katrina is so popular.

Tbh they stare at anything. I walked to a bus stop. And these two freshis stares at me. :s

I dunno about observant but apparently I was temperamental and angry. Something which j haven'tost till now they say. And it wasnt proper fat! It was puppy fat which all melted by the time I was 3 or 4. I went from being perfectly spherical to size zero haha.

But yeah babies always amaze me. I expect them to know nothing but they turn out to be really sharp in some way or other.

hindu4lyf thumbnail
So you're indirectly saying you think I have an innocent face like Katrina? Wow I'm flattered! ;) haha
Tbh I rather not have such an angelic face if it means weirdos staring!

Haha reminds me of a friend I used to work with and he got approached by a customer once who was enquiring about job vacancies. When he told the guy (the guy was a freshie) that it was all available online and the e-mail address and phone number is all on the site..the guy then asks if he can hace his 'personal e-mail address and number' that he clarified was for 'personal use only' :| lol

Babies are the cutest thing ever! No doubt Sarina will disagree :P
I was a pretty naughty baby..I always needed to get my way or else I'd scream the place down! lol and I was known for hiding behind my mum's dupatta everytime I'd see a stranger.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Almost 4 AM kids, bed time bolke kuch cheez hai ki nahin?

Don't ruin Christmas tomorrow by being there and up when Santa comes through the Chimney.