Mujhe Kuch Tumse Hai Kehna (Page 66)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

Originally posted by Believe

MY PRESENTS TO YOU ALL ARE ON PAGE 17 OF THE XMAS THREAD.

Dai dai....Realy wanna kick u ass............u stupid..AngryLOL

achcha so like ajnu I'll let you pick from google images LOL

Yaaaaaaaaaa betterLOL

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Mine on page 13 for those who missed it. Big smile

Wow a lot of pages in X mas thread already. We need a way to post thumbnails instead of full images. Some of those images make my page appear off whack at work. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Yeah Sarina that annoys me too..which is why I only watch tennis for Federer.

India didn't get lucky..no rain and so as expected, we lost the match :(

Women's tennis is no longer what it used to be. The charm and beauty is all lost. Sorry to be harsh, but Williams sisters have made it a game of gorillas just grunting and whacking the ball around as hard as possible. I miss the games Steffi Graf, Monica Seles, Jana Novotna, Martina Hingis et al used to play back in the day. There was skill, placement, lots of movement and some really close exciting games. Not one sided power affairs.

Men's tennis is still good. The games are much more evenly balanced. Even though many have power serves and hit really hard – there still is placement, the agility and moving around the court. Federer-Nadal games can be a treat to watch.

As for India, don't know what is wrong with us when we go overseas. We just seem crumble on the quick paced foreign wickets. SA deserved to win, they scuttled us out in the first innings and then put up a massive total. I would have loved for it to rain for a draw – but SA was in a winning position. At least on the bright side Sachin is aging perfectly like fine wine. That man is beyond incredible. I'm so excited for WC 2011.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Mine on page 13 for those who missed it. Big smile

Wow a lot of pages in X mas thread already. We need a way to post thumbnails instead of full images. Some of those images make my page appear off whack at work. Ouch

I got your bawl drink LOL did you see mine?
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Hey guys? Which do you think is a better intro for WWE SMACKDOWN!

Remember , its a wrestling show. I feel the latter is better, its more higher energy, I dont like the first one( used currently) it's too emo for me Dead

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Yeah Sarina that annoys me too..which is why I only watch tennis for Federer.

India didn't get lucky..no rain and so as expected, we lost the match :(

Women's tennis is no longer what it used to be. The charm and beauty is all lost. Sorry to be harsh, but Williams sisters have made it a game of gorillas just grunting and whacking the ball around as hard as possible. I miss the games Steffi Graf, Monica Seles, Jana Novotna, Martina Hingis et al used to play back in the day. There was skill, placement, lots of movement and some really close exciting games. Not one sided power affairs.

Men's tennis is still good. The games are much more evenly balanced. Even though many have power serves and hit really hard ' there still is placement, the agility and moving around the court. Federer-Nadal games can be a treat to watch.

As for India, don't know what is wrong with us when we go overseas. We just seem crumble on the quick paced foreign wickets. SA deserved to win, they scuttled us out in the first innings and then put up a massive total. I would have loved for it to rain for a draw ' but SA was in a winning position. At least on the bright side Sachin is aging perfectly like fine wine. That man is beyond incredible. I'm so excited for WC 2011.

Charm? Beauty? Haha damn right those words no longer exist in women's cricket. It's not just the Williams sisters, Maria Sharapova is also known for her loud grunting. It puts you off from watching the game with such unappealing noises in the background.

I remember reading an article on BBC years back about how some tennis coaches tell players to 'grunt the loudest'. I'm not sure I understand the logic behind that. :S

Federer-Nadal matches are always great matches to watch, I love the intensity of the game whenever they play and I remember getting emotional when Federer lost to Nadal at the Australian Open and it broke my heart to see him cry like that. :( Nevertheless, it was a great match to watch.

India always get criticized when they play overseas, I want to see them rise to the challenge and prove their critics wrong for once. SA was in a very strong position, seeing as we got bowled out for a pathetic 136 runs. We fought back well, Sachin in particular but in the end, it just wasn't enough for us to draw.OuchCannot wait for WC 2011 either! :D
Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged

No way hosay! Tu bowl kar, main batting karti huTongue

Team work hai nahin , bade aaye world cup jeetne. TongueLOL

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged

India always get criticized when they play overseas, I want to see them rise to the challenge and prove their critics wrong for once. SA was in a very strong position, seeing as we got bowled out for a pathetic 136 runs. We fought back well, Sachin in particular but in the end, it just wasn't enough for us to draw.OuchCannot wait for WC 2011 either! :D

I know.

What did you think of Graeme Smiths comments on Indian team and Tendulkar's gameplay and tactics? Is he actually honest or is he trying to psych us out by trashing us - kind of like Aussies?

Go to top