xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by xobile

Have u changed ur pic Dia?? I can see the standard x-ray head. Some person scrapped me asking if I was a girl because I have 'xo' in my name lol.

Yeah, apparently I'm the only one that can see my aviConfused
Stoopid IF won't let me change my pic :(

So Vinu's not the only one that thinks you're a girl thenLOL

Well the one I can see now is kinda like a butterfly thingy.

You can see my chaand pic rite?

I ugess when people really want something badly, they started seeing it everywhere and in everyone. LOL

Yeah I changed it. Ugly butterfly is better than X Ray head I think.
I can see your chand wala pic but IF is being funny and won't let me change my avi. It keeps going back to 'Butterfly Avatar' everytime I click on 'Select Avatar'. The 'avatar link' works fine but it doesn't actually show the avi i've uploaded. Sarina..any idea what I'm doing wrong? :(

Hmm do you ever wake up thinking damn, did that all just happen or was I dreaming? 'cos sometimes a dream can feel so real! :\

Yes that happens a lot... sometimes I think I should write down my dreams as soon as I wake up lol

My favourite dreams are the ones in which I jump and just start flying. I had a dream this week where me and my schoolmates had a flying competition and I flew really high but fell straight dow and hurt my head. And I acually woke up, feeling the pain LOL

xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Why is it that under Gender there's a Male, Female and 'None of them' option? Surely, you're either male or female?Wacko

Maybe the person doesn't wanna reveal... or they could be a hijra

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Have u changed ur pic Dia?? I can see the standard x-ray head. Some person scrapped me asking if I was a girl because I have 'xo' in my name lol.

I ugess when people really want something badly, they started seeing it everywhere and in everyone. LOL

I can see your chand wala pic but IF is being funny and won't let me change my avi. It keeps going back to 'Butterfly Avatar' everytime I click on 'Select Avatar'. The 'avatar link' works fine but it doesn't actually show the avi i've uploaded. Sarina..any idea what I'm doing wrong? :(

Hmm do you ever wake up thinking damn, did that all just happen or was I dreaming? 'cos sometimes a dream can feel so real! :\

Yes that happens a lot... sometimes I think I should write down my dreams as soon as I wake up lol

My favourite dreams are the ones in which I jump and just start flying. I had a dream this week where me and my schoolmates had a flying competition and I flew really high but fell straight dow and hurt my head. And I acually woke up, feeling the pain LOL

I always forget my dreams and when I tell my friends the bits that I do remember, then I just sound stupid. :(

One of my more weirder dreams was when I went in to a cake-shop, saw my friend working there and then after I order my icing cake, she turned around and told me to pay 200 bucks for it. =\ I then woke up and I was so pissed about her charging me such a crazy amount for the cake in my dream that I was angry with her for 2 days after I saw that dream. Yeah, I can be weird at times.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xobile

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

I always forget my dreams and when I tell my friends the bits that I do remember, then I just sound stupid. :(

One of my more weirder dreams was when I went in to a cake-shop, saw my friend working there and then after I order my icing cake, she turned around and told me to pay 200 bucks for it. =\ I then woke up and I was so pissed about her charging me such a crazy amount for the cake in my dream that I was angry with her for 2 days after I saw that dream. Yeah, I can be weird at times.

Haha yhh I hate it when I can't describe or remember my dreams properly!

Poor her! and yeah that's just a bit weird

I had a dream in which some guy came and shot my whole family, including a nonexistent brother. And then I thought I was dead. :|
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

i had a dream last week where i stabbed someone and then was like.. W*F have i just done?!

LOL you must have had a bad day
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

His voice is so polished :O

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I'm only good at judging dance performances..when it comes to the technicalities of singing, then my knowledge is limited.

My psychology teacher asked the class if we'd tell her our dreams and she offered to tell us what they mean..she's a bit of a psycho herself so I refused.

Talking about dreams..another really freaky thing is when you feel like your falling in your dreams. Scares the hell out of me, such a strange feeling.

Go to top