Goodnight OBJ!

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

[QUOTE=*Woh Ajnabee*]

Arab guys are usually spoilt and they are very pervy. I met up with a couple of friends when I was in Dubai and she decided to show me round and guess what? A bunch of arab guys ended up following us. When we'd slow down, they'd slow down too and when we were going at 80mph, they'd do the same and some how we lost them. Funny now that I think back to it, a bit scary back then though.

The same friend was just showing me around one of the clubs and then there was this Arab dude with two blonde chicks nest to him, one in each armLOLand alcohol not be common at all in UAE but the guys some how find their way around it.

The best incident was seeing a lady in a Burqa with her husband and spotting her 300 quid designer jeans underneath. Arabs are filthy rich. Yes, i'm jealous. :( lol

Spoiled and filthy rich - pretty much sums them up! LOL

Alcohol is pretty common in Dubai though - its the other countries that are more restricted. I grew up in the Middle East ... those girls are wearing a lot less than designer jeans hon! LOL When they take their burqas off, they put Malika Sherawat to shame. Can't be blamin' their men for wanting them to cover up in public. LOL

Jokes apart, Arab girls are gorgeous when they don't have extremely masculine features (which a lot do). But God was in a really good mood when he created them folks!

But it's not that easy to get a license to sell Alcohol-I remember my uncle saying there are only 3/4 major firms that have the license and are allowed to sell it and I think the dude that owns Choithram supermarket is an owner of one of them.

Hmm did you end up going to one of them International Schools like International School of Choueifat or American College?

LOL..I've heard a lot about what's underneath the burqa, I guess I wouldn't really be surprised. UAE ko choro, even here girls will leave their house looking decent and one by one it all comes off, the burqa, the jeans, the leggings...

Arab girls really are beautiful. I think they could tone down a little on the make-up because they're naturally very pretty.
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
G'nite papa :D
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

[QUOTE=*Woh Ajnabee*]

Arab guys are usually spoilt and they are very pervy. I met up with a couple of friends when I was in Dubai and she decided to show me round and guess what? A bunch of arab guys ended up following us. When we'd slow down, they'd slow down too and when we were going at 80mph, they'd do the same and some how we lost them. Funny now that I think back to it, a bit scary back then though.

The same friend was just showing me around one of the clubs and then there was this Arab dude with two blonde chicks nest to him, one in each armLOLand alcohol not be common at all in UAE but the guys some how find their way around it.

The best incident was seeing a lady in a Burqa with her husband and spotting her 300 quid designer jeans underneath. Arabs are filthy rich. Yes, i'm jealous. :( lol

Spoiled and filthy rich - pretty much sums them up! LOL

Alcohol is pretty common in Dubai though - its the other countries that are more restricted. I grew up in the Middle East ... those girls are wearing a lot less than designer jeans hon! LOL When they take their burqas off, they put Malika Sherawat to shame. Can't be blamin' their men for wanting them to cover up in public.

Jokes apart, Arab girls are gorgeous when they don't have extremely masculine features (which a lot do). But God was in a really good mood when he created them folks!

LOLLOL Plz dont talk about Arab girls.....!!!!  They all are nice to meEmbarrassedLOL
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Define nice VinuStern Smile

Heathrow Airport shut till tomorrow. Thankfully I'm not going anywhere this Christmas, otherwise I'd be pissed.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by old-black-joe

What are you on about? Brit chicks are hot. ;)
Btw Cheryl Cole is one of the judges on X Factor.

LOL its my opnion fool! Tongue

Fool kisko bola re?Angry

Enrique is so sexyDay Dreaming
I wish there were more guys like him.

Latino men can be hot and spicy.

Some are creepy too though. Ouch
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Define nice VinuStern Smile----That depend on situation.....Smile

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

South have some peculiarities when it comes to looks. Majority of the Tamils & Telugus are dark and not so good looking, but weirdly the Brahmins over there are mostly fair and good looking.
In Karnataka most regions are again dark skinned and not so good looking. But in Udupi there are many people who are very fair and have grey or green eyes. Same thing with Kerala also, there is a section of people who are very fair and have green coloured eyes.

There are very few people in between though, mostly it's either very dark which is the majority or very fair.

My dads side of the family has green eyes. My dad and a bunch of his cousins have the green eyes. As a kid I used to be so fascinated with it. I always asked my dad and uncle how to get "foreign eyes". My uncle told me you had to drink your pee every morning for it. LOL And no I did not try it. Not that desperate.

Go to top