Mujhe Kuch Tumse Hai Kehna (Page 50)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Is it sad that I buy presents for other people and then I have this sudden selfish desire to keep it for myself? Sigh. LOL

I do this! I don't like when I spend all that time looking for a good gift for a friend and then have to give it away. :( lol

@RTH: Arabs are HOT!

Haha, I knowww! I have to go to a friend's graduation party this evening. I bought her the present yesterday, now I'm wondering why I didn't buy one for myself. LOL

Arabs are freaky, yo! They're scary ... and those Arab boys are really perverted sometimes. Not to generalize or anything of course. Some of them are really nice and hot. LOL

Arab guys are usually spoilt and they are very pervy. I met up with a couple of friends when I was in Dubai and she decided to show me round and guess what? A bunch of arab guys ended up following us. When we'd slow down, they'd slow down too and when we were going at 80mph, they'd do the same and some how we lost them. Funny now that I think back to it, a bit scary back then though.

The same friend was just showing me around one of the clubs and then there was this Arab dude with two blonde chicks nest to him, one in each armLOLand alcohol not be common at all in UAE but the guys some how find their way around it.

The best incident was seeing a lady in a Burqa with her husband and spotting her 300 quid designer jeans underneath. Arabs are filthy rich. Yes, i'm jealous. :( lol

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

Arabs are freaky, yo! They're scary ... and those Arab boys are really perverted sometimes. Not to generalize or anything of course. Some of them are really nice and hot. LOL

I think these arabs and the pak boys searched the most for sex on google. LOL but even the indian guys are sex crazy a holes, once abt 90% of my class gathered around to watch po*n on someones phone Silly

My friend take my Laptop for testing last week Bcos he told me 'Laptop speakers, too quiet for music, too loud for po*n'..........errrLOL
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by xobile

Boo-yah

this one's so badass

http://blogs.epicindia.com/bhagavatam/images/narasimha2.jpg

http://hindimoviesong.net/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/hanuman-chalisa.jpg

Clown

She's scary:

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
haha yeah!! kaali.. lol
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Why the hell is this song so popular?! its a cheap rehash of a spice girls song!

Shut it Joe. Cheryl Cole is sexy as hell.
It doesn't matter that those machines did most of the work for her, all she has to do is look pretty and BHAM she's got a Top 10 hit!

I'm talkin about the songs.. anyway I dont like most brit chicks, they all look like uptight tarts.

What are you on about? Brit chicks are hot. ;)
Btw Cheryl Cole is one of the judges on X Factor.
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

I think these arabs and the pak boys searched the most for sex on google. LOL but even the indian guys are sex crazy a holes, once abt 90% of my class gathered around to watch po*n on someones phone Silly

LMAO

it's funnier coz I doubt 90% of your class was boysLOL

im in a boys college.. lots of depraived people there LOL

oh bechare

oh cmon it's only 3-5 hours a day its not that bad! plus I pass by siet college ofr muslim gals in the auto.  Rth's theory on muslims being hot is NULL AND VOID. Dead

:O

By college you mean UNIVERSITY - those guys did that in uni! lol

plus rth's theory is just that some muslims are hot
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Originally posted by Believe

My friend take my Laptop for testing last week Bcos he told me 'Laptop speakers, too quiet for music, too loud for po*n'..........errrLOL

er, technically then desktops should be the worst for po*n? LOL I think desktop speakers have more power.
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfxobile

Go to top