mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by old-black-joe

Originally posted by Emptiness

er, which idiot told you krishna takes different forms? Vishnu takes different forms - krishna is just one of them.

http://www.pluggd.in/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/dashavatar.png

But yes, hinduism believes in many gods having  different purposes. It can't be montheetic, unless one considers each and every god to be a mere function of a single god.

Gaudiya Vaishnava's believe that Krishna is the original supreme personality of Godhead, and that Vishnu is an expansion, ISKCON's are branch of Gaudiya Vaishnava's.

No way. vishnu had 4 hands!! Angry  he was OBVIOUSLY the Godhead.

Yeah well Rama is the best so shush

No, hanuman is:

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Is it sad that I buy presents for other people and then I have this sudden selfish desire to keep it for myself? Sigh. LOL

I do this! I don't like when I spend all that time looking for a good gift for a friend and then have to give it away. :( lol

@RTH: Arabs are HOT!
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Originally posted by xobile

Maybe their moral rule is 'people who steal/lie/cheat/use condoms/apply stupid morals don't deserve respect'

Are you guys talking about Catholics!?! LOL

Just kidding ... ain't nothin' immoral about keeping the Earth's population from exceeding maximum occupancy. LOL

but then how will the gold prices increase?
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by return_to_hades

@ rth:

erm rarely any of them are more or less hotter than hindus or christians, except for p1nk and shad Tongue okay maybe you're right.  LOL 

@ ajnu:

empti proved his point. xobi wasn't talkin abt you Tongue unless you werent talkin about you LOL

Growing up I always thought the Muslims in the neighborhood, in school etc were way hotter than most others. The Pakistan cricket team also tends to have sexier players than Indian teams.

LOL! Haha.....Xobi and I were being generic about Muslims in general. I hope Ajnu did not assume its about her. LOL

what about the Bangladeshi team?

http://www.thedailystar.net/photo/2008/09/15/2008-09-15__sp11.jpg

REALLY? :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfAngel-likeDevil

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

IMHO being nice to people is not a moral standard, its just basic human decency.

Morality is about the sense of right and wrong. But you can still be nice to people even if you feel their morals or perceptions are wrong. One thing that irks me most about a lot of people is that they will have a moral standard in their mind, but they will be nice to those who conform to that moral standard and rude/demeaning to those who don't. Whats the morality or decency in that.

Why so Sirius? Confused

Morality isn't relevant to my interaction with CPR. Anyways, in my opinion, being nice means being honest. And if being honest means telling someone how annoying they sound right now then that's actually doing them a favor.

That was just a very generic post Ajnu. I have no idea what interaction you have with CPR. It was not meant to be to you in particular. *insert non cold and creepy smile of your liking*

Honesty is very good Ajnu. And being honest, you have a form of very brutal and blunt honesty. A secure person will take that well and learn. But some people are insecure or sensitive. Sometimes we have to be honest in a way where - we get the point and keep that persons feelings.

Of course not everyone might deserve consideration for feelings, and if you don't care about that its a different story LOL

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Is it sad that I buy presents for other people and then I have this sudden selfish desire to keep it for myself? Sigh. LOL

I do this! I don't like when I spend all that time looking for a good gift for a friend and then have to give it away. :( lol

Haha, I knowww! I have to go to a friend's graduation party this evening. I bought her the present yesterday, now I'm wondering why I didn't buy one for myself. LOL

Arabs are freaky, yo! They're scary ... and those Arab boys are really perverted sometimes. Not to generalize or anything of course. Some of them are really nice and hot. LOL
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Arabs  Girls too.Big smile.................only problem is most of them smoke too muchLOL

Go to top