Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Tumse Hai Kehna (Page 36)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't get offended, you guys just think I do. I actually don't get angry either ... "Angry" this does not signify anger. If I was angry (which I think you AND Joe have seen me be angry) ... I do not use emoticons or even bother to reply actually. And my language does cross my usual boundaries. So when I'm really angry, I promise you'll know. LOL

I don't think I'm stuck up and snotty ... I'm very down to earth and friendly actually. :P Stubborn - that I am.  And I've admitted that on more than one occasion ... I'm also really bossy so I feel really bad for the people around me. LOL I'm working on that though ...

it's hard to tell sometimes, you have this serious "aura" about you LOL... another thing, you also like picking on people here Tongue

I do have this "serious aura" about me ... I don't know, that's the case in RL too. I'm told repeatedly by a lot of people that I'm too unapproachable and intimidating ... people have that "high morals" problem with me in RL too. Now that I'm confessing my weaknesses ... might as well go the whole way. LOL I promise I don't judge people based on my morals ... everyone just thinks I do. LOL

And I do NOT pick on people. I tell people that they are stupid and irritating to their faces and if that qualifies as "picking on them" then so be it. Tongue

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by old-black-joe

Yes, omg, I've suffered enough to know when you're angryOuch

"
Thats it joe. Sorry doesn't cut it. Let's just go our separate ways.  You said what you needed to say, and I'm fine with that. Have a nice day.

Bye.

"

ooo hoo hooo Shocked wow, *shudders*  yet we remained friends LOL We should get an award!

You aren't snotty, but sometimes you're cold to new members, eg krystal so some of em percieve you as snotty. Also you  write intelligently.

Woo hoo, you are stubborn and bossy. And we wouldnt have it any other way Big smile

Why do you save these old PMs? And why the heck would you bother pasting it here? Confused Don't make me make you my weird story #4 little boy. Because you know you are.

You think I care what Krystal has to say about me? I'm cold to people I don't like ... and I don't like her. Krystal chose to develop assumptions about me without even talking to me. So that's actually her problem. In fact you and your little gang wouldn't be friends in the first place with her if it wasn't for me. The only reason Middy befriended her was because Krystal and I got into an argument. And I guess Middy had a strong policy of enemy's enemy is your best friend. So there you go ... on the other hand, you guys should be thanking me. LOL

Stubborn and bossy. I know. Ugh.

I didn't save any pm's of ours. They all got deleted with the flow of time I guess. Just rmembered a few lines. And I know what makes you angry. Tongue even if I had them I wouldnt wave them about here! LOL

Er hemm, middy and I were always good friends. And krystal didnt mention  you abt me until after we became friends! you remember me passing on the message and you telling me that she just will have to live with you. MAN MY MEMORY IS AMAZING!Shocked  And I like dream a lot and shes amazin friends with ya LOL

But thats good, it makes you look cute in a mirchi sorta way.

Baby, I'm the grandaddy of all your weird stories! LOL

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

You should've been a part of the DID forum..all WL's would've disappeared. The situation was so bad, that we kept reporting and things got worse and worse and when the mod came back and saw how angry people were, they removed everyone's WL'sLOL

Its okay I went from being at 80% to 20% ... so I'm good for now. LOL My history is rather colorful. And I was studying for the MCAT back during DID ... so I wasn't around on the forum otherwise I would've been there with you guys. LOL
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joe, I don't wanna butt in but I don't think you should've posted that personal PM over here.
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Peng ting? LOL I never knew those words existed in the dictionary of an oxford boyLOL

he may go to oxford uni, but he's a landan blad

bruv, gt 2 knw abt da landan crewWink

u geht me bre... one of my cousin's goes to london school of pharmacy, and all his mates are rich kids, private school educated, some of taken elocution lessons LOL... and he comes from like the crappest school in the borough.. he ended up to ghettoising them LOL

elocution lessons LMAO
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Oii empti..mind the language dude!

But yes, it's gross.

oops.. sorry! LOL... give me a substitute for the F word

Frak
Frig
Eff

Or do a switcharoo in your dictionary - like replace cook and the f word.

Whats cooking, Believe and Xo?Tongue

What about FAQ you?

How about:

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Joe, I don't wanna butt in but I don't think you should've posted that personal PM over here.

Oh no, it was some random lines from various pm's and she talks like this on the forum. I dont have any old pm's.

I'll edit it out if ajnu wants me to.

Go to top