Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Tumse Hai Kehna (Page 18)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Haha I'm enjoying this Poll Khol sessionLOL

I remember on the II forum there used to be a member who used to call himself 'King'..is it that same member Ajnu?

The stalking incident reminds me of yet another post. There used to be a mod on IF called Madiha and she didn't get along with another mod and apparently he used to stalk her outside IF. (not physically) but like he'd go search for her blog and use the stuff she used to write on her personal blog against her.

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Haha I'm enjoying this Poll Khol sessionLOL

I remember on the II forum there used to be a member who used to call himself 'King'..is it that same member Ajnu?

The stalking incident reminds me of yet another post. There used to be a mod on IF called Madiha and she didn't get along with another mod and apparently he used to stalk her outside IF. (not physically) but like he'd go search for her blog and use the stuff she used to write on her personal blog against her.

No, that's a different member, Dia. But I know him too. He's also a little ... odd. But he's married now ... thank God! LOL

Wow. CREEPY! I don't have any stories like that. Thank God!
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by Emptiness

ok, then tell us a few of these weird things that these weird people have done.. you don't have to tell us their names Tongue

Ughhh ... why so curious? LOL So that Xobi's hari batti can turn laal soon. LOL

Here's a few:

1- There was a "king" in the SRGMP section who was looking for a queen. Someone ended up making a poll on looking for his queen in that section ... and somehow or another, I ended up on it without my knowledge or presence. Weird. Oh and TNF was the one that wanted to be his rani.

2- A member, who's gender remains unknown to date, created a thread in the SRGMP section asking people why I get so angry so easily. Another random case of weirdness.

3- Slumdog created an ID long time back called Captain Haddock and stalked me around .... every post he made had something about "ajnabee" in it. That was weird because I barely knew Vijay back then. Now we're cool. LOL I still don't know why he did that though ...

Let me think of more. LOL

Bechara Xo, ussne kitne pyaar se request kiya aur usko na bola. Aur abhi empti ke liye haan ji haan? Tongue

*Sheesh* I knew all these stories. Bummer.

Now H4L on the other hand has an interesting one.....Dev Team stalking who knew.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
I'd be worried regardless of whether he's married or notLOL

IF's strange at time but then again so is FB. I got a message today from some strange guy saying:

"Hey yar....... U mght be not knwing me.... bt I need ur help.... U have to just acpt my friend confirmation..... f u wan rmv it, aftr smdays u cn rmv it ... Bt plse knw just acpt"

Needless to say, I ignored it and then blocked him. No way am I going to add him as a friend just so he could go through all of my pictures. :\

My worst experience on FB was when a random guy messaged me, not a FOB, and he was generally asking a couple of qstns, nothing personal and when he did ask personal q's, I ignored them and some how all his comments became sexual and he kept asking me where I live. I wouldn't tell him and eventually he told me! :O I realised then that you can easily tell by checking what network most of your friends have joined so ever since then I completely changed my privacy settings.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

ok, then tell us a few of these weird things that these weird people have done.. you don't have to tell us their names Tongue

Here's a few:

1- There was a "king" in the SRGMP section who was looking for a queen. Someone ended up making a poll on looking for his queen in that section ... and somehow or another, I ended up on it without my knowledge or presence. Weird. Oh and TNF was the one that wanted to be his rani.

2- A member, who's gender remains unknown to date, created a thread in the SRGMP section asking people why I get so angry so easily. Another random case of weirdness.

3- Slumdog created an ID long time back called Captain Haddock and stalked me around .... every post he made had something about "ajnabee" in it. That was weird because I barely knew Vijay back then. Now we're cool. LOL I still don't know why he did that though ...

Bechara Xo, ussne kitne pyaar se request kiya aur usko na bola. Aur abhi empti ke liye haan ji haan? Tongue

*Sheesh* I knew all these stories. Bummer.

Now H4L on the other hand has an interesting one.....Dev Team stalking who knew.

I think the topic's closed but you can check it on Suggestion/Comments forum if it's still there. All the mods came running to his rescue lol

Some members of the Dev Team are unbelievably biased. DMG was one forum where I saw an extremely biased Dev Team. One person in particular was extremely biased. I was happy when the forum went through a change and the entire DT changed.

Geet is another forum that has turned in to a school. Yes, it's the most active forum on IF but there are so many unnecessary rules and it's forced so many members to leave the forum. 

Edited by hindu4lyf - 17 December 2010 at 6:31pm
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Since this was intended to be a sharing thread. Here is a must see video. The most powerful episode of Jon Stewart ever. Can't believe we need the fake comic news to bring us an important point.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-december-16-2010/9-11-first-responders-react-to-the-senate-filibuster
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I just discovered Epic Meals

Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Here's a few:

LOLLOLLOL

Go to top