Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Tumse Hai Kehna (Page 116)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

Sarina.

Debu tells me you have great praise for daya in JDJ.

It was not great praise or such. I appreciated him. Honestly, I expected him to be totally clunky and heavy. He is to a certain extent. His first dance was poora filmi. However, in his second dance the tango, he and Vaishali attempted a very authentic tango. I appreciate that effort. He actually did a lot of complex tango footwork. It was not the most graceful thing, but for his height and built, he did good. It was true to dance form unlike some masala the others put forth.

IMHO s far Salman/Yana and Vaishali/Daya have done most authentic choreography. Shampa/Sushant is really good too. I think they are most popular now with their perfect score. But they were more masala,  and not as phenomenal.

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Merry Christmas...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueice1

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by old-black-joe

Sarina.

Debu tells me you have great praise for daya in JDJ.

It was not great praise or such. I appreciated him. Honestly, I expected him to be totally clunky and heavy. He is to a certain extent. His first dance was poora filmi. However, in his second dance the tango, he and Vaishali attempted a very authentic tango. I appreciate that effort. He actually did a lot of complex tango footwork. It was not the most graceful thing, but for his height and built, he did good. It was true to dance form unlike some masala the others put forth.

IMHO s far Salman/Yana and Vaishali/Daya have done most authentic choreography. Shampa/Sushant is really good too. I think they are most popular now with their perfect score. But they were more masala,  and not as phenomenal.

ok I got you. LOL
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Joe..doond doond ke tumhe WWE ka hi video mila kya?

It was another phase that I went through when I used to sit down and watch those matches but it's all fake anyway so that made it slightly less appealing to me.

I do see a bit of a difference though.

Well I was having it in 480 p and it sucked compared to 1080 p :P

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Baffallo Soldier -Bob merly

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Dont Judge Quickly

-
-- 
---

blueice1 Newbie
blueice1
blueice1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Blue Ice,

IF does weird things sometimes. You log in, but it does not show you logged in. However, when you go to post etc, you are logged in. I've had the not log in issue too. Sometimes closing/reopening the browser, resetting connection helps.

still not able to log in...its funny though that I can log in with my new ID.....maybe it will come around in a couple of Day..thanks for the tip though and Merry Christmas!!Tongue
blueice1 Newbie
blueice1
blueice1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by blueice1

Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by blue-ice

Is it not exactly the same thing that u are doing ...having a high falutin attitude and opinion,,,about the desis in US/UK...Tongue

No, I don't go around saying at every opportunity that they are smelly, oily, slimy, oglers, etc. etc.

Neither do they....atleast I have not heard any of them abuse Indians ....and trust me I know lots of them........

BTW we Indians suffer from superiority complex...whether it is looking down on others' cultures or countries..........do u remember the UP thread where people called the UPites all sorts of names.....what do you think of Indians calling other Indians names....
One of my nieces put up a pic in FB where she was dressed in a salwar suit....and almost every one of her friends called her behenji...just because she was not wearing jeans....and mind you they were all Indians...no NRIs there...Tongue....I don't think its fair to judge NRIs like that when people back home do much worse.....

I know what I wrote was more of an emotional statement than a logical one. It was not a debate or argument that I was having, otherwise I'd have taken care to keep the sentence neutral. The way some of the NRIs over here talk about Indians from India, especially those who newly arrive in their country is not very flattering and that's why I said that I'd want to stay away from them. Of course that doesn't mean all of them act that way and neither does it mean that none of the Indians are snobbish.

Anyways, clear out your cookies and then try logging in again. It had happened with me too in the very beginning when I joined IF. Sometimes, clearing out the cookies help. Sometimes just waiting for a day or two and trying again rectifies the problem.

Mine was emotional as well because I myself have two of those NRI kidsLOL
Thanks for the tip ...its still not letting me log in...I'll keep on trying..

Go to top