Mujhe Kuch Tumse Hai Kehna (Page 10)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

^ I have a blackberry. I LOVE it and I'm glad its not just for the "office guys". LOL

Droid. Its a much sexier and cool phone. I'm loving it. Cool

Its so not cool Ganga... it's just a cheap copy of iPhone

I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but the i-phone is no longer what it used to be. Firstly, AT&T has a craptastic network and charges way too much for data. Secondly, apple has lost its way trying to cater to i-phone, i-pod and its Macs. The innovation on i-phone is below standards, the past few versions have been buggy and with too many issues. They freeze more than other smart phones. Moreover, the service and pricing of Apple products has been all downhill.

Droid yes is a copy of the i-phone, but I feel its a much better version of the i-phone. The Android application is available on more carriers, more manufacturers with more networks - giving people who want an Android based phone freedom and flexibility. Android is not averse to modifications of open development platforms unlike Apple - making the platform truly flexible.

The Motorola droid phones I have, on the whole have been excellent in terms of battery life, reception, customization, functionality and ease of use - which is not the case with i-phones.

Apple still has its market built on brand name, but unless it radically changes the way it does things, relaxes on its proprietary issues and gets back in touch with the Android - it is going downhill. 

xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Emptiness

the other thread already finished?! =O

Empti...I missed you during Xo's brief fling with dimple boy. LOL

was just skimming thru... Believe hitting on Xo! LOL... doesn't he hit on POH as well?

Don't say that! You'll break Xo's heart! We all know how much Xo loves dimple boyTongue

No no please let POH have him... I dont want him or his dimples

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

No i was shocked coz i cant imagine ppl other than mums (and cooks) cooking. like id be supersurprised if u cooked haha

haha.. nah i can't cook, but i'm sure that if i learnt, i'd be a better cook than Negar! lol

Oh geez. Why do you always try to prove yourself against me? Gawdd!
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

^ I have a blackberry. I LOVE it and I'm glad its not just for the "office guys". LOL

Droid. Its a much sexier and cool phone. I'm loving it. Cool

Its so not cool Ganga... it's just a cheap copy of iPhone

I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but the i-phone is no longer what it used to be. Firstly, AT&T has a craptastic network and charges way too much for data. Secondly, apple has lost its way trying to cater to i-phone, i-pod and its Macs. The innovation on i-phone is below standards, the past few versions have been buggy and with too many issues. They freeze more than other smart phones. Moreover, the service and pricing of Apple products has been all downhill.

Droid yes is a copy of the i-phone, but I feel its a much better version of the i-phone. The Android application is available on more carriers, more manufacturers with more networks - giving people who want an Android based phone freedom and flexibility. Android is not averse to modifications of open development platforms unlike Apple - making the platform truly flexible.

The Motorola droid phones I have, on the whole have been excellent in terms of battery life, reception, customization, functionality and ease of use - which is not the case with i-phones.

Apple still has its market built on brand name, but unless it radically changes the way it does things, relaxes on its proprietary issues and gets back in touch with the Android - it is going downhill. 

so you're saying it's a copy of iphone
and its cheap

ok
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Ajnu sounds like you have kept me out of the loop with some drama in your life. First you have an affair with a married Xobi and now his ex wife has a vendetta against you.

How do you manage to cross so many paths? LOL

You always seemed such a no nonsense, stable person when you joined DM, but your virtual life seems like a soap opera. Tongue

That's because my virtual life IS a soap opera. If those people weren't around any longer, I'd tell you the WHOLE story. LOL
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Not a fan of the Android.

Best thing about a BB is that you can drop it on the phone and it'll be fine. Try dropping the iPhone on a hard surface and you'll see a couple of cracks in your screen. =|

It's funny seeing all these business men catch the train and bust out their iPhone while they sit there playing kiddy games on it.LOL

Yes. BB's are more tough built phones. As a smart phone they will always be the market pioneer. But BB designs are too bulky and not sleek. The platform has not been adapted for the modern day multimedia user, its still a data users phone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xobile

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
So Dia please tell us the whole story in detail. Xobi has a thing for Believe's dimples!?! LOL
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
'cos I'm in a strange mood:

Go to top