Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: old-black-joe

As a matter of fact ,I do have and finished heavy rain on easy, now I'll do it on hard.  it was PHENOMENAL. almost as good as ps2's shadow of the colossus 😍.

I played that heavy rain on a CRT. Now I have an hd tv AND I GOT MY HDMI CABLE!! HELL OF A DIFFERENCE!!!! 😲   

You should play heavy rain. it was abeautiful on a crt but I bet it will be even lovelier on an HD.  

I might buy assassin's creed 2 or brotherhood. πŸ˜ƒ

Hmmm... I do use an HD TV but I use the normal cable that came with PS3, didn't know I have to use a special cable.

I'll play Heavy Rain but recently didn't get much time and during weekends felt so lazy that didn't even want to play games. Even Red Dead Redemption is not completed and is still at 75% completion. God of War III also I didn't get around to playing yet. Let's see, usually from Jan to Mar it's a bit slow on the work front, so will hopefully get more time.

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

Hmmm... I do use an HD TV but I use the normal cable that came with PS3, didn't know I have to use a special cable.

I'll play Heavy Rain but recently didn't get much time and during weekends felt so lazy that didn't even want to play games. Even Red Dead Redemption is not completed and is still at 75% completion. God of War III also I didn't get around to playing yet. Let's see, usually from Jan to Mar it's a bit slow on the work front, so will hopefully get more time.

Well you can use a ps3 upscaler if you have an hdtv but no hdmi cable. But the best results come at 1080p.  How is dead red redemption? btw do you buy originals or are you able to get them copied and modded or ps3? I can only buy 3 games a year I guess, unless I get them at land mark bookstore's second hand ones for 1000 instead of 2500, then I can get more I guess.
God of war is nice but some reason I don't enjoy it. If you like it you'll like heavy rain.. lots of real time gameplay. And HUGE amount of ways you can play the game..70 ways.. 7 endings too.  

I'm playing smackdown vs raw 2011 now.
souro thumbnail

Well you can use a ps3 upscaler if you have an hdtv but no hdmi cable. But the best results come at 1080p.  How is dead red redemption? btw do you buy originals or are you able to get them copied and modded or ps3? I can only buy 3 games a year I guess, unless I get them at land mark bookstore's second hand ones for 1000 instead of 2500, then I can get more I guess.
God of war is nice but some reason I don't enjoy it. If you like it you'll like heavy rain.. lots of real time gameplay. And HUGE amount of ways you can play the game..70 ways.. 7 endings too.  

I'm playing smackdown vs raw 2011 now.

I'll have to see if I have an HDMI cable or not.
Red Dead Redemption is really good though if you want to earn lots of money to buy all the goodies and complete all the hunting missions and stuff which are side missions, then you have to be patient. If you don't like to wait for things then you might not like this game that much, but still there is lots of action and it's interesting. The story also develops nicely.

I do buy original. I don't even know where from I can buy copied games for PS3. I have looked on torrent but there games for Xbox, Wii and PC are avaiblable but haven't seen any for PS3.
And yes I love God of War. Amazing action. Some of the stages can get mighty tough though... usually the ones where Kratos has to do some acrobatics and avoid blades and stuff to cross a path between A and B. I used to feel so frustrated at times when he will repeatedly fall off or die after being hit by a blade. But the combos are super awesome. And once the swords are filled to highest power and you get all the combos, it can get pretty cool.

Do you play Wii by any chance?? I don't understand why not much interesting games come to India for Wii. I downloaded Super Mario Galaxy from Torrent but couldn't get it to play. And Landmark is pretty lame when it comes to Wii games, they keep mostly kiddy stuff for Wii.

Edited by souro - 13 years ago
mr.ass thumbnail

I'll have to see if I have an HDMI cable or not.
Red Dead Redemption is really good though if you want to earn lots of money to buy all the goodies and complete all the hunting missions and stuff which are side missions, then you have to be patient. If you don't like to wait for things then you might not like this game that much, but still there is lots of action and it's interesting. The story also develops nicely.

I do buy original. I don't even know where from I can buy copied games for PS3. I have looked on torrent but there games for Xbox, Wii and PC are avaiblable but haven't seen any for PS3.
And yes I love God of War. Amazing action. Some of the stages can get mighty tough though... usually the ones where Kratos has to do some acrobatics and avoid blades and stuff to cross a path between A and B. I used to feel so frustrated at times when he will repeatedly fall off or die after being hit by a blade. But the combos are super awesome. And once the swords are filled to highest power and you get all the combos, it can get pretty cool.

Do you play Wii by any chance?? I don't understand why not much interesting games come to India for Wii. I downloaded Super Mario Galaxy from Torrent but couldn't get it to play. And Landmark is pretty lame when it comes to Wii games, they keep mostly kiddy stuff for Wii.

I got one for 500 bucks today. I had a 200 gift voucher LOL, so only 300 πŸ˜›

Well people mod and get fake games in america, but for some reason it hasn't been done in India, or atleast, I don't know. My friend told me he knew people who mod and get fake games, But I don't want to do it until It becomes a known and common thing, like for the ps2. 100 bucks a game then 50! Anyway I dont have time to play so many games so it doesnt matter too much. :)

You'll love heavy rain.. no combos though.. lots of drama, wonderful music, lots of button bashing, decisions, etc.

Well as rth told me through pm wii aims at the family audience. So don't bother. 
mr.ass thumbnail
night folks  }:-{D

appreciate my mustache smiley.

Ignore my possibly wrong spelling of mustache.
souro thumbnail

I got one for 500 bucks today. I had a 200 gift voucher LOL, so only 300 πŸ˜›

Well people mod and get fake games in america, but for some reason it hasn't been done in India, or atleast, I don't know. My friend told me he knew people who mod and get fake games, But I don't want to do it until It becomes a known and common thing, like for the ps2. 100 bucks a game then 50! Anyway I dont have time to play so many games so it doesnt matter too much. :)

You'll love heavy rain.. no combos though.. lots of drama, wonderful music, lots of button bashing, decisions, etc.

Well as rth told me through pm wii aims at the family audience. So don't bother. 

Arre, I already have a Wii, that's why I bother. It'd be nice to play simple games like Mario sometimes. I like playing those oldie games. Even for PS3 I have Virtua Fighter 5. πŸ˜›
I think sports games are best played on Wii, but one can play only so much of sports games.

Edited by souro - 13 years ago
karandel_2008 thumbnail

:( will miss you.
(i hope this is not looking like a movie scene to others where at this point hero heroine embrace each other)
mr.ass thumbnail

Arre, I already have a Wii, that's why I bother. It'd be nice to play simple games like Mario sometimes. I like playing those oldie games. Even for PS3 I have Virtua Fighter 5. πŸ˜›
I think sports games are best played on Wii, but one can play only so much of sports games.

yeah, sell your wii.

Just kidding πŸ˜† but you can buy a ps3 move. Bowling , skiing, sword fighting would be aweosme on the wii. fps's would be great.

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^Seems like a scene Kal Ho Na Ho! :P
But Joe isn't going anywhere..right Joe?😑

Your siggy is depressing..please change it :(

All this talk on PS3 reminds me of the days when it was all about the PS1 and Crash BandicootπŸ˜›
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: karandel_2008

:( will miss you.
(i hope this is not looking like a movie scene to others where at this point hero heroine embrace each other)

I'm not leavin anytime nowπŸ˜†