Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xobile thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

^I think one of the few people that have managed to do so well and maximise on their fame from a reality show is Shreya Ghoshal.

Yeah. She was so tremendously talented though. The only other reality singer I've seen come so close to pro quality is Sreeram. Plus she was lucky that Bhansali picked her like that. Amazing luck. Those were the days when Sonu would invite her on stage and she'd come on and sing in a frock. And now she's matching him note for note in all the big movies like 3 idiots and dabangg.
xobile thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Can't wait! :)
Are you gonna sing a song by Uditji?

What Punjabi song have you song before Xo?

Well ive been listening to an album of kishore songs so I mite do one of those.

I sang Akhiyan Udeek Diyan before :D
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xobile

Oh I see. Anu Malik composed a song for that end credits section but something happened and it wasn't in the film. Apparently he didn't wanna be roped in for just one song. But surely he knew that when he composed the song :s. Anu is a confusing man lol

Haha what can he do with Sonu Nigam constantly saying tees Maar khan in different voices in the background.

I don't think I even wanna try to understand what goes on in Anu Malik's mind.

Ah I saw Sonu Nigam when they had the end credits and he came to receive his 'award'. Does any one know why he refuses to get himself a haircut?! :|

I've heard a lot about this Sreeram guy from Angel as well..is he really almost as good as Shreya Ghoshal?! Teri Ore is such a beautiful song..she sung it sooo well!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: xobile

Well ive been listening to an album of kishore songs so I mite do one of those.

I sang Akhiyan Udeek Diyan before :D

Oo I like that song! Didn't Jinx remix the song? I think that was the first time I heard the song. *bows head in shame*
xobile thumbnail
^^LOL I'm fascinated by Anu Malik. How can someone with no classical training compose something like Eli Re Eli and Mere Humsafar Mere Paas Aa which are so raag based?! And how can that same guy turn around and make Oonchi Hai Building? And why does he have to add a plagiarised intro to one of his best otherwise original tunes in Tere Dar Par Sanam? On the one hand he composes Sandese Aate Hain, Fiza and Asoka and on the other he makes Garam Chai Ki Pyali and Do me a favour let's play holi.

Yeah Sreeram is really good. His singing is on par with the pros IMO. His voice is a bit generic though, like the typical south voice. Hopefully he'll do well.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
I guess 'fascinating' is one way of describing itπŸ€”

You reminded me of the older movies. Kareena looked cute in Eli Re Eli and I love the title song Yaadein. It's a shame I don't really get to hear such songs anymore.

It's hard to believe Anu Malik composed Sandese Aate Hain. No matter what I think of him and his publicity stunts, he did a great job on that song.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Ok I'm off guys!

Night Xo and Empty!

I look forward to your gift to DM'ers! ;)
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
goodmorning dia and jay.. y'know, you two posting here has really given new life to the dm :D I enjoy talkin to ya :D
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

goodmorning dia and jay.. y'know, you two posting here has really given new life to the dm :D I enjoy talkin to ya :D

Hello Old...πŸ˜ƒ

Hello H4LπŸ˜ƒ

Hello X X X XoooπŸ˜³πŸ˜†