Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xobile thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aw damn I missed Russell's epi! He inspired my id as well :(

I saw a lot of the Hollywood epis but I hardly remember who coz they all had the same palacial golden houses and huge fridges lol
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xobile

Aw damn I missed Russell's epi! He inspired my id as well :(

I saw a lot of the Hollywood epis but I hardly remember who coz they all had the same palacial golden houses and huge fridges lol

Haha yeah I figured!
I think the first time I talked to you I asked you if you knew that your ID was one of Russell Peters' famous lines. It was a d'oh moment!πŸ˜†

I can't remember who it was that had a BMW car which was converted in to a bed and a massive 60 inch flat screen TV in front of the car. Looked friggin' amazing!
xobile thumbnail
Have u changed ur pic Dia?? I can see the standard x-ray head. Some person scrapped me asking if I was a girl because I have 'xo' in my name lol.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
XOXOBile.

Hugs ad Kisses Bile. I heart Bile.
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Have u changed ur pic Dia?? I can see the standard x-ray head. Some person scrapped me asking if I was a girl because I have 'xo' in my name lol.

Yeah, apparently I'm the only one that can see my aviπŸ˜•
Stoopid IF won't let me change my pic :(

So Vinu's not the only one that thinks you're a girl thenπŸ˜†
xobile thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Yeah, apparently I'm the only one that can see my aviπŸ˜•
Stoopid IF won't let me change my pic :(

So Vinu's not the only one that thinks you're a girl thenπŸ˜†

Well the one I can see now is kinda like a butterfly thingy.

You can see my chaand pic rite?

I ugess when people really want something badly, they started seeing it everywhere and in everyone. πŸ˜†

hindu4lyf thumbnail

Well the one I can see now is kinda like a butterfly thingy.

You can see my chaand pic rite?

I ugess when people really want something badly, they started seeing it everywhere and in everyone. πŸ˜†

Yeah I changed it. Ugly butterfly is better than X Ray head I think.
I can see your chand wala pic but IF is being funny and won't let me change my avi. 

*edit*
Nevermind..problem sorted!

Hmm do you ever wake up thinking damn, did that all just happen or was I dreaming? 'cos sometimes a dream can feel so real! :\
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Why is it that under Gender there's a Male, Female and 'None of them' option? Surely, you're either male or female?
xobile thumbnail

Yeah I changed it. Ugly butterfly is better than X Ray head I think.
I can see your chand wala pic but IF is being funny and won't let me change my avi. It keeps going back to 'Butterfly Avatar' everytime I click on 'Select Avatar'. The 'avatar link' works fine but it doesn't actually show the avi i've uploaded. Sarina..any idea what I'm doing wrong? :(

Hmm do you ever wake up thinking damn, did that all just happen or was I dreaming? 'cos sometimes a dream can feel so real! :\

Yes that happens a lot... sometimes I think I should write down my dreams as soon as I wake up lol

My favourite dreams are the ones in which I jump and just start flying. I had a dream this week where me and my schoolmates had a flying competition and I flew really high but fell straight dow and hurt my head. And I acually woke up, feeling the pain πŸ˜†
xobile thumbnail

Why is it that under Gender there's a Male, Female and 'None of them' option? Surely, you're either male or female?

Maybe the person doesn't wanna reveal... or they could be a hijra