Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I do this! I don't like when I spend all that time looking for a good gift for a friend and then have to give it away. :( lol

@RTH: Arabs are HOT!

Haha, I knowww! I have to go to a friend's graduation party this evening. I bought her the present yesterday, now I'm wondering why I didn't buy one for myself. πŸ˜†

Arabs are freaky, yo! They're scary ... and those Arab boys are really perverted sometimes. Not to generalize or anything of course. Some of them are really nice and hot. πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I do this! I don't like when I spend all that time looking for a good gift for a friend and then have to give it away. :( lol

Arabs  Girls too.πŸ˜ƒ.................only problem is most of them smoke too muchπŸ˜†
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

That was just a very generic post Ajnu. I have no idea what interaction you have with CPR. It was not meant to be to you in particular. *insert non cold and creepy smile of your liking*

Honesty is very good Ajnu. And being honest, you have a form of very brutal and blunt honesty. A secure person will take that well and learn. But some people are insecure or sensitive. Sometimes we have to be honest in a way where - we get the point and keep that persons feelings.

Of course not everyone might deserve consideration for feelings, and if you don't care about that its a different story πŸ˜†

Plus cpr is a virtual person, so sometimes its fun to be rude on the net I guess. I have insulted thousands of kishore kumar fans on youtube. πŸ˜†
xobile thumbnail
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

No, hanuman is:

Boo-yah

REALLY? :/

hey.. i'm not the one generalising "muslims are hot"
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Are you guys talking about Catholics!?! πŸ˜†

Just kidding ... ain't nothin' immoral about keeping the Earth's population from exceeding maximum occupancy. πŸ˜†

Didn't you hear the pope recently approved condoms, especially gay sex and condoms. It was a foot in mouth, he did not make his point well situation. But the pope said if you have gay sex, especially man on man gay sex, especially with a male prostitute, especially with a prostitute who has STD - USE A CONDOM.  πŸ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4umc87T5UMs[/YOUTUBE]

Why the hell is this song so popular?! its a cheap rehash of a spice girls song!

Shut it Joe. Cheryl Cole is sexy as hell.
It doesn't matter that those machines did most of the work for her, all she has to do is look pretty and BHAM she's got a Top 10 hit!
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Arabs are freaky, yo! They're scary ... and those Arab boys are really perverted sometimes. Not to generalize or anything of course. Some of them are really nice and hot. πŸ˜†

I think these arabs and the pak boys searched the most for sex on google. πŸ˜† but even the indian guys are sex crazy a holes, once abt 90% of my class gathered around to watch po*n on someones phone πŸ€ͺ
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

We used to get this Arab music channel on Dish once - Damn their music videos have the sexiest men and women. Why are they holding back on their deliciousness.
mr.ass thumbnail

Shut it Joe. Cheryl Cole is sexy as hell.
It doesn't matter that those machines did most of the work for her, all she has to do is look pretty and BHAM she's got a Top 10 hit!

I'm talkin about the songs.. anyway I dont like most brit chicks, they all look like uptight tarts.