Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

because i've been a good girl, d'uh!

I've been a good guy but my jetty the god hasnt been resurrected
xobile thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emptiness

i've seen you picking on CPR, Negar.. a bit of fun is ok, but you gotta know when to draw the line, especially with someone like her πŸ˜›

Meri ex wife ko kitna sataya 😭Tongue
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Its okay Dia, he's a jerk and he doesn't even know it. I'm used to it now. πŸ˜† Not to mention that he has no shame ... here I am keeping his self-respect in tact and there he is waving it in the air. πŸ˜†

Piece of advice? Keep your self-respect in tact. It isn't worth it.
mr.ass thumbnail

Its okay Dia, he's a jerk and he doesn't even know it. I'm used to it now. πŸ˜† Not to mention that he has no shame ... here I am keeping his self-respect in tact and there he is waving it in the air. πŸ˜†

lol sheesh I dont have any saved pm's 😑
xobile thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emptiness

there is a guy in the BB forum, english isn't his first language, but he says something really funny.. instead of saying "i liked you posts"... he writes "i licked your posts" LOOL

think of 'post' as a euphemism and u have an innuendo in ur hands TongueπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

😲I have quite a few friends doing first year at LSOP. If you know anyone in their first year, then chances are my friends will know them cos at LSOP they only do undergrad and masters in pharmacy right?

None of my friends are from private school or rich kids but by the time they're done with the LSOP lot, they'll be ghettofied tooπŸ˜†

my cousin is in 4th year, LSOP is quite small, everyone seems to know everyone.. chances are, he might know them.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like there's more to this Miss. Dramaqueen story. :P
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

lol why so confused Xo?
Most Hindus that eat meat do not eat Beef which explains why you won't find it in most places in India and places like McDonald's are not allowed to sell it.

There is actually no scriptural/doctrinal proscription on beef in Hinduism. In fact just like Ashwamedha, there used to be Goumedha yagnya where a cow was sacrificed and then consumed. Hindus consumed beef from Satya Yuga to Dvapara Yuga. Banning of beef consumption is traced back to the beginning of Kali Yuga. Many Hindus still do consume beef - especially in Eastern and Southern India.

Actually anyone who tells you that there is a rigid "proscription" or "sin" in Hinduism is incorrect. The base principle of Hinduism is only karma and receiving karmaphal. Everything else is guidelines to be on the path of right karma. But there is no "doctrinal truth" or "God's word" strictly speaking in Hinduism. Those Hindus who preach such rigidity are preaching their interpretation of Hinduism.
mr.ass thumbnail

Looks like there's more to this Miss. Dramaqueen story. :P

sheesh πŸ˜† there isnt lol that wasnt even a PM.. and I have never revealed a pm on the forum not even on another pm πŸ˜ƒ
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xobile

Meri ex wife ko kitna sataya πŸ˜­πŸ˜›

Aur tumhari ex-wife jo mujhe satati hai with her insanity? Uska kya? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Look Shashi - CPR is irritating. She's my age or maybe even a little older - she seriously needs to grow up. Maybe people in RL don't mind putting up with her irritating behavior but that doesn't mean that a bunch of strangers on an online forum are going to do the same. She comes on any CC and then starts crying and being so melodramatic about everything ... girl needs to chill out and relax. Everyone says things about her behind her back, I just choose to say the same things to her face. What's the harm there?

Also, I do not go following her around everywhere so I can pick on her. Only Meena does that and then she PMs me about it ... so blame Meena. πŸ˜† Anyways, I've been trying and ignoring her for a long time now ... she keeps PMing everyone and posting in random places that Meena and I are bullies and pick on her ... she's old enough to take this kind of "bullying" I think. πŸ˜†