Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I just discovered Epic Meals

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXjxHQQxcLw[/YOUTUBE]
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Ughhh ... why so curious? πŸ˜† So that Xobi's hari batti can turn laal soon. πŸ˜†

Here's a few:

1- There was a "king" in the SRGMP section who was looking for a queen. Someone ended up making a poll on looking for his queen in that section ... and somehow or another, I ended up on it without my knowledge or presence. Weird. Oh and TNF was the one that wanted to be his rani.

2- A member, who's gender remains unknown to date, created a thread in the SRGMP section asking people why I get so angry so easily. Another random case of weirdness.

3- Slumdog created an ID long time back called Captain Haddock and stalked me around .... every post he made had something about "ajnabee" in it. That was weird because I barely knew Vijay back then. Now we're cool. πŸ˜† I still don't know why he did that though ...

Let me think of more. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Emptiness

yes, i remember that πŸ˜†... Believe is a bit weird,  i wonder if the upside-down avatar he used to have on meant anything? πŸ˜† --- No meaning in it..& dont find the wrong meaning..πŸ˜† 

Edited by Believe - 13 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I think you know all of us here long enough to know what curious children we are. I think you just conveniently 'forget'. πŸ˜›

LOL! He did not leave POH even when we told him POH is a guy.  Now if there is one upstanding citizen of DM who never discriminates--Thax for understanding  cos am using common civil code - it is Believe...Dear Santa Am framed bachavooo.😭.. He hits on everybody equally. πŸ˜†--- 😲😲haaa bolo bolo.......πŸ˜•Its true that I do open flirting comments but no secrets games or like that things yaar....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Apun badnaam hui, darling tere liye.................πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Edited by Believe - 13 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Now I know that there are only two types of honest people in this world, small children and drunk people.... 
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

return_to_hades Moderator
return_to_hades
9314 posts
69 votes
hindu4lyf IF-Dazzler
hindu4lyf
4552 posts
62 votes
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
9167 posts
60 votes
Emptiness IF-Rockerz
Emptiness
7833 posts
33 votes
old-black-joe IF-Rockerz
old-black-joe
7675 posts
27 votes

And no, I did not do that cos I was number one, unlike Joe. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†  congrats :P
mr.ass thumbnail

No, that's a different member, Dia. But I know him too. He's also a little ... odd. But he's married now ... thank God! πŸ˜†

Wow. CREEPY! I don't have any stories like that. Thank God!

wait, which king are you talkin abt? anu? he's married?! or is it maurya?
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Haha I'm enjoying this Poll Khol sessionπŸ˜†

I remember on the II forum there used to be a member who used to call himself 'King'..is it that same member Ajnu?

The stalking incident reminds me of yet another post. There used to be a mod on IF called Madiha and she didn't get along with another mod and apparently he used to stalk her outside IF. (not physically) but like he'd go search for her blog and use the stuff she used to write on her personal blog against her.

there were two kings, and both used to speak in third person πŸ˜•  but both were good guys. πŸ˜ƒ
mr.ass thumbnail

Because of that song Dia posted - Xobi! And the original tradition is the Hindi title ... Sarina changed things around with her Angrezi titles. πŸ˜†

Sarina is better than you. πŸ˜† you can't even read hindi πŸ˜›
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Now I know that there are only two types of honest people in this world, small children and drunk people.... 

and animals. They don't lie. πŸ˜†