Mujhe Kuch Tumse Hai Kehna - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

No thanks, I don't want to get myself killed. πŸ˜†

There's no "story" per se ... just weird people I've come across who've done weird things. That's all. πŸ˜†

ok, then tell us a few of these weird things that these weird people have done.. you don't have to tell us their names πŸ˜›

πŸ˜• I remind you of that member? Gee, thanks Dia. πŸ˜•

I haven't been through too much in life, but I've had my fair share of ups and downs. Also, I promise I'm a girl. πŸ˜†

I was just kidding of the virtual stories ... its just that I've come across a lot of crazy people here. So I do have some crazy stories about people here. That's all. I guess they don't involve me as much as I just know about them or that I've come across them in my years here.

Woops! LOL no you were talking about crazy people on IF and strange incidents so your post reminded me of this person, not youπŸ˜›

I've met people that are obsessed with their fav actors on IF, but some people are just way too clingy. You say hi to them once and then they PM you everyday and when you don't respond to their PM, then they re-send the PM asking what's wrong?

Nothing's wrong..I just can't be bothered to reply to your PM!
Originally posted by Emptiness

ok, then tell us a few of these weird things that these weird people have done.. you don't have to tell us their names πŸ˜›

Ughhh ... why so curious? πŸ˜† So that Xobi's hari batti can turn laal soon. πŸ˜†

Here's a few:

1- There was a "king" in the SRGMP section who was looking for a queen. Someone ended up making a poll on looking for his queen in that section ... and somehow or another, I ended up on it without my knowledge or presence. Weird. Oh and TNF was the one that wanted to be his rani.

2- A member, who's gender remains unknown to date, created a thread in the SRGMP section asking people why I get so angry so easily. Another random case of weirdness.

3- Slumdog created an ID long time back called Captain Haddock and stalked me around .... every post he made had something about "ajnabee" in it. That was weird because I barely knew Vijay back then. Now we're cool. πŸ˜† I still don't know why he did that though ...

Let me think of more. πŸ˜†

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 13 years ago
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Woops! LOL no you were talking about crazy people on IF and strange incidents so your post reminded me of this person, not youπŸ˜›

I've met people that are obsessed with their fav actors on IF, but some people are just way too clingy. You say hi to them once and then they PM you everyday and when you don't respond to their PM, then they re-send the PM asking what's wrong?

Nothing's wrong..I just can't be bothered to reply to your PM!

Haha!

Yeah for real dude, chill out. Nobody wants to talk to anybody 24/7. Weirdos.
Haha I'm enjoying this Poll Khol sessionπŸ˜†

I remember on the II forum there used to be a member who used to call himself 'King'..is it that same member Ajnu?

The stalking incident reminds me of yet another post. There used to be a mod on IF called Madiha and she didn't get along with another mod and apparently he used to stalk her outside IF. (not physically) but like he'd go search for her blog and use the stuff she used to write on her personal blog against her.
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Haha I'm enjoying this Poll Khol sessionπŸ˜†

I remember on the II forum there used to be a member who used to call himself 'King'..is it that same member Ajnu?

The stalking incident reminds me of yet another post. There used to be a mod on IF called Madiha and she didn't get along with another mod and apparently he used to stalk her outside IF. (not physically) but like he'd go search for her blog and use the stuff she used to write on her personal blog against her.

No, that's a different member, Dia. But I know him too. He's also a little ... odd. But he's married now ... thank God! πŸ˜†

Wow. CREEPY! I don't have any stories like that. Thank God!

Ughhh ... why so curious? πŸ˜† So that Xobi's hari batti can turn laal soon. πŸ˜†

Here's a few:

1- There was a "king" in the SRGMP section who was looking for a queen. Someone ended up making a poll on looking for his queen in that section ... and somehow or another, I ended up on it without my knowledge or presence. Weird. Oh and TNF was the one that wanted to be his rani.

2- A member, who's gender remains unknown to date, created a thread in the SRGMP section asking people why I get so angry so easily. Another random case of weirdness.

3- Slumdog created an ID long time back called Captain Haddock and stalked me around .... every post he made had something about "ajnabee" in it. That was weird because I barely knew Vijay back then. Now we're cool. πŸ˜† I still don't know why he did that though ...

Let me think of more. πŸ˜†

Bechara Xo, ussne kitne pyaar se request kiya aur usko na bola. Aur abhi empti ke liye haan ji haan? πŸ˜›

*Sheesh* I knew all these stories. Bummer.

Now H4L on the other hand has an interesting one.....Dev Team stalking who knew.
I'd be worried regardless of whether he's married or notπŸ˜†

IF's strange at time but then again so is FB. I got a message today from some strange guy saying:

"Hey yar....... U mght be not knwing me.... bt I need ur help.... U have to just acpt my friend confirmation..... f u wan rmv it, aftr smdays u cn rmv it ... Bt plse knw just acpt"

Needless to say, I ignored it and then blocked him. No way am I going to add him as a friend just so he could go through all of my pictures. :\

My worst experience on FB was when a random guy messaged me, not a FOB, and he was generally asking a couple of qstns, nothing personal and when he did ask personal q's, I ignored them and some how all his comments became sexual and he kept asking me where I live. I wouldn't tell him and eventually he told me! :O I realised then that you can easily tell by checking what network most of your friends have joined so ever since then I completely changed my privacy settings.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Bechara Xo, ussne kitne pyaar se request kiya aur usko na bola. Aur abhi empti ke liye haan ji haan? πŸ˜›

*Sheesh* I knew all these stories. Bummer.

Now H4L on the other hand has an interesting one.....Dev Team stalking who knew.

I think the topic's closed but you can check it on Suggestion/Comments forum if it's still there. All the mods came running to his rescue lol

Some members of the Dev Team are unbelievably biased. DMG was one forum where I saw an extremely biased Dev Team. One person in particular was extremely biased. I was happy when the forum went through a change and the entire DT changed.

Geet is another forum that has turned in to a school. Yes, it's the most active forum on IF but there are so many unnecessary rules and it's forced so many members to leave the forum. 
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago
Since this was intended to be a sharing thread. Here is a must see video. The most powerful episode of Jon Stewart ever. Can't believe we need the fake comic news to bring us an important point.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-december-16-2010/9-11-first-responders-react-to-the-senate-filibuster