Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

I Will Never Believe Robi Have A Son (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

@Mages
I'm stuck now!! Let's just hope for the best cuz I like both Taanu and Robli and I don't want any baby or other angle ruining it!

even i am stuck yaar....my mind got freeze....that mrinalini idiot spoil the whole mood.....me too love both TaAnu-RoLi....but its not fair to create distance between them especially RoLi because after this whole incident...mouli will hate robi....bechara was clueless abt this all...if he knew he would never agree for the marriage....

me too do not want any angle or baby to ruin it...but the truth is...it is ruining it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
hello! my friend from Singapore:)
i think it might be Shekhar's plan..remember in monday/tuesday's episode, shekhar tells taani to take responsibility of RoLi's marriage and after she walks away, he says it will never happen.
maybe this is Shekhar & Nupur's plan..
and they also are saying not to tell anyone, which will not ruin their reputation.
it could be..
i don't like the new twist though BUT the kid is cute<3

Moodyblue

bobby87 Senior Member
bobby87
bobby87

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
yes  its still confused.
Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
this track sucks Cry.. im still in shock mages, got nothing to say , just that they will separate roli and then will create MU for taanu too...
raja909 Newbie
raja909
raja909

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
YES I ALSO THINK THAT THE PALN OF NUPUR,I AM SURE KI WO KID ROBI KA NAHI HAI.
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
ek bache ko apna bacha kaise ho saktha hain?????????????Shocked

first of all wrong selection for the character of robindo since rajat is tooo young(i hope some 18-20) n mouli looks too elder to him....2ndly very very embarrassing that he has a 2 yr old kid!!!! arey ekta behen kuch to dimag ka istamal karonaa....

chahat4u

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
maybe because writer of tere liye is same writer who wrote kayamath from episode 1 till end of kayamath . he written shows like kyunki saas from ansh track till end of kyunki saas, kahaani ghar ghar kii from mid 2002 till september 2003 , bairi piya from episode 1 till end of bairi piya , kis desh from after leap till end and many more and now tere liye he started writing tere liye from mid october 2010 . lets hope for the best friends .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index