India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

I Will Never Believe Robi Have A Son

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
oh...wow so they are copying kayamath krap in this beautiful show...how disgusting....its going the same way......

Robi will be Alaap
Anu will be Prachi
Mrinalini will be Sukriti
Milind will be Taani

Nupur is Ayesha....Neev Bali Ka Bakra...in here Robi....

its like the same way....how alaap the cockroach cheated sukriti(milind's sister)in love...made her pregnant....and this happen before neev-prachi marrage....after MiChi marriage...prachi gets to know abt sukriti's child.....ayesha brainwashes milind telling the child is of neev-prachi since they were in love before...milind will accuse neev-prachi and the child belongs to neev....neev will protest and ask prachi to tell the truth but she won't...as she is saving sukriti....and once milind gets to know he will feel hurt....and the track drags and drags till divorce....on the day of divorce milind gets to know that the baby belongs to alaap-sukriti.....

same krap going on here.....its says robi cheated mrinalini in love and made her pregnant....anu loves his brother alot so he will take accusations on his head telling the baby belongs to him....taani will misunderstand anu and suspect him.....nupur will play a part to brainwash taani...

only one difference in Kayamath and TL....Alaap the idiot never shared any beautiful bonding from anyone...the idiot loves himself only.....but in TL robi-anu-taani shares a very very beautiful relationship.....thats the only difference.....

bechara robi being the bali ka bakra.....i still don't believe that its robi's son....first of all the FB is not convincing....and mrinalini being so dumb to submit herself to an unknown man who can run away to india anytime....then mrinalini never disclose the guy name who broke her heart....it can be anyone...many will say to save robi because he is anu's younger brother....but then it doesn't look convincing at all....those ganguly dumbos are not interested to check robi's DNA and his son.....

above all...this kaki maa witch was in kolkata all the time...she knows ganguly's very well...anurag-robindo very well...where the hell was she then...she know ganguly's address.....why at that time she never came to disclose the pathectic secret...why now when RoLi wedding is happening.....the kaki maa never even disclose how mrinalini died....she put an atom bomb on robi's head and get lost.....

robi himself is confused when all that happened....all he knew that he had an affair with mrinalini..he never lied to his bro...he admitted and was honest....but still he was confused how it happened

nupur's smirk.....then defending robindo and wants RoLi marriage to happen.....

more then breaking TaAnu....it will break RoLi completely.....

in one day the secret is out....robindo has a son...it was not convincing at all

i don't know what is the outcome....but then i can sense something fishy going on...there is a whole lot of mystery to it...

and that ritiesh idiot giving what kind of advice to robindo.....it was disgusting....he thinks robi is like him...how pathetic.....

there is more to the mystery....

either RoLi marriage will happen....robi will want to tell the truth to mouli but anu stops and takes the accusation.....taani will be heartbroken and misunderstand anu....robi couldn't see TaAnu distance he will tell the truth to mouli that the baby is his son for a mistake he did in a past....he will tell mouli on that time when she is madly in love with him...and gets heartbreak in return....mouli will hate him....but deep down she still loves him....and robi will be heartbroken but then he will save his dada-baudi marriage

or maybe this whole baby track is fake.....its the plan of devils....to break RoLi's marriage so that TaAnu relationship breaks.....robindo will find out the truth

i don't believe robi have a son

Edited by Mages - 17 December 2010 at 3:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-Feefi--sanchita--SweetAddiction.Lubz.TaAnuHowlarious

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali..Chandni..

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

oh...wow so they are copying kayamath krap in this beautiful show...how disgusting....its going the same way......

Robi will be Alaap
Anu will be Prachi
Milind will be Taani

its like the same way....how alaap the cockroach cheated sukriti(milind's sister)in love...made her pregnant....and this happen before neev-prachi marrage....after MiChi marriage...prachi gets to know abt sukriti's child.....ayesha brainwashes milind telling the child is of neev-prachi since they were in love before...milind will accuse neev-prachi and the child belongs to neev....neev will protest and ask prachi to tell the truth but she won't...as she is saving sukriti....and once milind gets to know he will feel hurt....and the track drags and drags till divorce....on the day of divorce milind gets to know that the baby belongs to alaap-sukriti.....

same krap going on here.....its says robi cheated mrinalini in love and made her pregnant....anu loves his brother alot so he will take accusations on his head telling the baby belongs to him....taani will misunderstand anu and suspect him.....nupur will play a part to brainwash taani...

only one difference in Kayamath and TL....Alaap the idiot never shared any beautiful bonding from anyone...the idiot loves himself only.....but in TL robi-anu-taani shares a very very beautiful relationship.....thats the only difference.....

bechara robi being the bali ka bakra.....i still don't believe that its robi's son....first of all the FB is not convincing....and mrinalini being so dumb to submit herself to an unknown man who can run away to india anytime....then mrinalini never disclose the guy name who broke her heart....it can be anyone...many will say to save robi because he is anu's younger brother....but then it doesn't look convincing at all....those ganguly dumbos are not interested to check robi's DNA and his son.....

above all...this kaki maa witch was in kolkata all the time...she knows ganguly's very well...anurag-robindo very well...where the hell was she then...she know ganguly's address.....why at that time she never came to disclose the pathectic secret...why now when RoLi wedding is happening.....the kaki maa never even disclose how mrinalini died....she put an atom bomb on robi's head and get lost.....

robi himself is confused when all that happened....all he knew that he had an affair with mrinalini..he never lied to his bro...he admitted and was honest....but still he was confused how it happened

in one day the secret is out....robindo has a son...it was not convincing at all

i don't know what is the outcome....but then i can sense something fishy going on...there is a whole lot of mystery to it...

and that ritiesh idiot giving what kind of advice to robindo.....it was disgusting....he thinks robi is like him...how pathetic.....

either RoLi marriage will happen....robi will want to tell the truth to mouli but anu stops and takes the accusation.....taani will be heartbroken and misunderstand anu....robi couldn't see TaAnu distance he will tell the truth to mouli that the baby is his son for a mistake he did in a past....he will tell mouli on that time when she is madly in love with him...and gets heartbreak in return....mouli will hate him....but deep down she still loves him....and robi will be heartbroken but then he will save his dada-baudi marriage

or maybe this whole baby track is fake.....its the plan of devils....to break RoLi's marriage so that TaAnu relationship breaks.....robindo will find out the truth

Wow yaar, you read my mind, I've never seen Kayamath but my prediction for the upcoming track was that to save RoLi's marriage, Onu would claim the child as his and it might bring misunderstandings between TaAnu but then again they may survive through it and shock all of the evils by Taani's support and trust in Onu.  Even I think that Shekhar and Nupur must have set up the whole thing...the only thing is that something must have happened between Robi and Mrinalini because of those flashbacks and even Robi acknowledged that he had a relationship with Mrinalini but I don't think the child is his.  

If Shekhar is behind this, I can't believe he would stoop so low as to ruin the reputation of his son, chee kaisa baap hai woh but by the words he said the other day about Taani being unable to live up to her promise to make sure nothing happens at RoLi's wedding, it makes him very suspicious.  Basically I cannot believe the CVs are even taking Tere Liye down this track and I seriously think, yaar, that we should start complaining for a better track...they just need to prove that his child is not RoLi's, show Taani's support of Onu and Robi, get rid of this track, and back onto  the actual love story.  

Kya vaade de diya Ekta aur CVs ne, aur kahan kahan poncha diya humare pyaare serial ko...Ekta is just incapable of ruining her own shows when there are so many obviously better tracks...mujhe abhi bohut gussa araha hai at the writers of the show, mujhe lagti ke hum Mumbai jakar un CVs ke sar par betkar, sab ko pagal banade aur mental asylum mein admit kare aur phir hum sab hojaye Tere Liye ka naya CVs aur hum sirf ache ache scenes likegi humare TaAnu aur RoLi ke liye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..Feefi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

I know!! This baby track is completely unnecessary!! 

its completely useless....it only ruined robi's image...i still have strong feelings thats its not robi at all......who knows its not even mrinalini's son....this kaki maa came for some other motive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

Robi will be Alaap
Anu will be Prachi
Milind will be Taani

Wow yaar, you read my mind, I've never seen Kayamath but my prediction for the upcoming track was that to save RoLi's marriage, Onu would claim the child as his and it might bring misunderstandings between TaAnu but then again they may survive through it and shock all of the evils by Taani's support and trust in Onu.  Even I think that Shekhar and Nupur must have set up the whole thing...the only thing is that something must have happened between Robi and Mrinalini because of those flashbacks and even Robi acknowledged that he had a relationship with Mrinalini but I don't think the child is his.  

well i watched kayamath thats why...even KDMHMD had a track with Prem-Ashlesha...the witch claims it as his child but then the truth was out....prem throws her out of the house...yup to save RoLi's marriage he will claim that the child is of his and TaAnu misunderstanding....and robi can't see his most loved ones in suffering he will reveals the truth and risk his marriage.....but i know TaAnu will support each other through thick and thin....even i think the same nupur-shekher might have set it up but my question is how shekher knows abt mrinalini....the FB shows that there was something happened between robi-mrinalini....but its just the half-truth...the full truth is yet to disclose.....robi being honest he admitted that he had an short term relationship with mrinalini....i doubt the child is his....i doubt whether the child belongs to mrinalini....there is a very big mystery going on

If Shekhar is behind this, I can't believe he would stoop so low as to ruin the reputation of his son, chee kaisa baap hai woh but by the words he said the other day about Taani being unable to live up to her promise to make sure nothing happens at RoLi's wedding, it makes him very suspicious.  Basically I cannot believe the CVs are even taking Tere Liye down this track and I seriously think, yaar, that we should start complaining for a better track...they just need to prove that his child is not RoLi's, show Taani's support of Onu and Robi, get rid of this track, and back onto  the actual love story.  

in this game...TaAnu-RoLi are suffering.....anu will be gulity....even robi after marrying mouli will be very guilty because he broke his wife's trust...which he promised he will never ever break it....i want them to show the kid is fake or it belongs to someone else...i don't understand why they ruining robi's image

Kya vaade de diya Ekta aur CVs ne, aur kahan kahan poncha diya humare pyaare serial ko...Ekta is just incapable of ruining her own shows when there are so many obviously better tracks...mujhe abhi bohut gussa araha hai at the writers of the show, mujhe lagti ke hum Mumbai jakar un CVs ke sar par betkar, sab ko pagal banade aur mental asylum mein admit kare aur phir hum sab hojaye Tere Liye ka naya CVs aur hum sirf ache ache scenes likegi humare TaAnu aur RoLi ke liye.

haan..itna ghaanda track...kabhi nahin socha....they are indirectly seperating TaAnu-RoLi....kaash yaar hum CVs hote...no devils and villains in our show...only pyar...thakaar....aur pyar hi pyar for TaAnu-RoLi
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

I know!! This baby track is completely unnecessary!! 

its completely useless....it only ruined robi's image...i still have strong feelings thats its not robi at all......who knows its not even mrinalini's son....this kaki maa came for some other motive

I just hope that Its not Robi or Anu's kid...I want it to be something like Nupur got the baby to blackmail Anu into saying its his, so Robli's wedding doesn't get cancelled and then Taani having issues with it etc; 

i hope what you say come true....but then what abt robi-mrinalini FB....

SweetAddiction.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

chahat4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index