Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ginac

LOL Bas Bas please people no more sexy pics. The hospital has refused me entry. They have told me to find another hospital. They are all out of CPR juice. LOL

You guys are so amazing. Your pics are killing me big time!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginac .......thank god u were not with us....at previous FC.otherwise i m scared for u.what will happen to u? πŸ€£ 
Kyun meri Zraqa rani, harshu, ...........πŸ˜‰
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: malluangel

good lord women!!!!!!

hows a girl supposed to concentrate on making siggies of other people when you keep posting pictures of HIM?!?!?

im supposed to be writing my ff, but noooooooooo u keep arghhhhhhhhh

Aish Aish Aish....SMH.....

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

oye at least u didn't see Ranbir's dhassu entry 2 hours before ur Math Finals.....just imagine mera kya haal hua hogaπŸ˜›
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hello gina!
i shall intro myslef again and carry through this time since im apparently  the most distractable person on the planet.
no really, people tell me that.
this guy like we'd just danced n my focus goes for ONE TEENY SECOND and he goes ur the most easily distracted person i kno, n im like thanks!

btw i talk a lot of nonsense too.. im random or just high....
arhghhhghh those stupid pics are driving me nuts.

arghhhhhhh
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Angels In White😍😍😍
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I must say that I really loved kws hair short but I think it looks the best like it is now. Love how he straightens it and love the length like this. TOO GOOD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lets try if possible to get to 100 pages before I have to go.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monty22

Ginac .......thank god u were not with us....at previous FC.otherwise i m scared for u.what will happen to u?🀣

ExactlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: monty22

Ginac .......thank god u were not with us....at previous FC.otherwise i m scared for u.what will happen to u? πŸ€£ 

exactly....Ginac I'm telling u....you wud've been DEAD by now...I don't how we're still aliveπŸ˜†
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@zarqu, omg u poor thing!!!!
thank god he entered after my finals, otherwise i wouldve written one answer out of the 15 instead of 7 πŸ˜†

ishhhhhhhhhhh margayaaaaaaaaaa

okok guys sober me down! i have to sleep after this! have some mercy!!!!! please angels, bangarus, paris, jo bhi ho! pleaseeeeeeeee
lets talk about about about! ummm ugh.. karan... kkkkkkkaran....
um um umumumum
RANBIR!
yes! hes about to turn my bittus life upside down! his attitude... hayeeeeeeee marjawan....
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: ginac

I must say that I really loved kws hair short but I think it looks the best like it is now. Love how he straightens it and love the length like this. TOO GOOD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lets try if possible to get to 100 pages before I have to go.

I luv his sexy messy hair look too....but his straight hair look just kills me....I am totally lattoo over it....just ISSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: malluangel

hello gina!
i shall intro myslef again and carry through this time since im apparently  the most distractable person on the planet.
no really, people tell me that.
this guy like we'd just danced n my focus goes for ONE TEENY SECOND and he goes ur the most easily distracted person i kno, n im like thanks!

btw i talk a lot of nonsense too.. im random or just high....
arhghhhghh those stupid pics are driving me nuts.

arghhhhhhh

Very nice to meet you malluangel. I can totally understand where u are coming from cos its very easy to get distracted when talking about cutie pie. Tell me who wouldnt so you are allowed to be like that. WE UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please never say you talk nonsense. All wahians  are exceptional people and are so amazing!!!!!!!!