Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's route to Ahem's heart is through Kinjal (Page 2)

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pantomimefairy

I totally agree with you SimBhi2 !!
 Kinjal is just putting on an act with Gopi to get what she wants. She's so selfish! >:( She's clearly taking advantage of Gopi because Gopi is just soooo unrealistically naive Pinch

hey i'm really confused, did Aham slap Gopi in any of the old episodes?? i just started watching SNS from Oct. onwards

Yes, I believe that Ahem slapped Gopi right around the time when they were newly married.  And that was also the wonderful work of Kinjal.  She ordered some expensive jewelry in Gopi's name and had the bill sent to Ahem.  And of course, our dear Ahem with out thinking or even asking slapped her when she said she did not do any such thing.  Not sure which episode it was...sorry...

Edited by SimBhi2 - 18 December 2010 at 3:13pm

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimBhi2

Kinjal is just putting on an act with Gopi to get what she wants. She's so selfish! >:( She's clearly taking advantage of Gopi because Gopi is just soooo unrealistically naive Pinch

hey i'm really confused, did Aham slap Gopi in any of the old episodes?? i just started watching SNS from Oct. onwards

Yes, I believe that Ahem slapped Gopi right around the time when they were newly married.  And that was also the wonderful work of Kinjal.  She ordered some expensive jewelry in Gopi's name and had the bill sent to Ahem.  And of course, our dear Ahem with out thinking or even asking slapped her when she said she did not do any such thing.  Not sure which episode it was...sorry...

yes Aham slapped Gopi but not just for "Necklace Fiasco"....
After entering the room Aham asks abt form where the Necklace came...Gopi tells u only gifted it, Aham angrily  tells her "M i mad hat i'll gift u such an expensive gift, and i dont love u...i love only and only Anita" then she brings out the letter which was written by Kinjal and shows him that he only wrote this letter that "u love me and want to marry me"
then Aham gets shock to know that Gopi is il-literate, so he slapped her then to hide the fact and impressing his Mom to get married to him.
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by SimBhi2

yes Aham slapped Gopi but not just for "Necklace Fiasco"....
After entering the room Aham asks abt form where the Necklace came...Gopi tells u only gifted it, Aham angrily  tells her "M i mad hat i'll gift u such an expensive gift, and i dont love u...i love only and only Anita" then she brings out the letter which was written by Kinjal and shows him that he only wrote this letter that "u love me and want to marry me"
then Aham gets shock to know that Gopi is il-literate, so he slapped her then to hide the fact and impressing his Mom to get married to him.

One more thing Aham never apologised to Gopi to slapping her, when his mum confirmed she knew Gopi was illiterate before the marriage to Aham. Aham is such a pig to Gopi, everyone else he is fine, with her his really Aggressive and Abusive. Countless times he has gripped her arm really tightly to throw her out of his room. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Kinjal is putting up a act at the moment so that gopi will help her tell Koki about Umang. HOwever, the situation that is created after the fact and what will happen next and how Gopi helps Kinjal will change Kinjal's feels toward Gopi. Right now she is putting up a act, but when the aftermath of this story takes place it will make Kinjal realize her Bhabhi is in fact very caring.

-tellyaddict-

pantomimefairy Newbie
pantomimefairy
pantomimefairy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Oh God! Aham is big meanie!Angry
i dunno, does Kinjal have a heart other than for herself? I mean, will she like Gopi after all this nonsense?
She only thinks for herself, even during Aham's marriage, she wanted him to stay with Anita so she stay with Umaang ( did he get a face transplant?LOLLOL Lol, my next FF! Umaang's face transplant!!SillyROFL)

-tellyaddict-

Go to top