India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's route to Ahem's heart is through Kinjal

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

There is a lot of talk about a smooth relationship between Kinjal and Gopi after the big fiasco about the "fake pregnancy". We don't know if it is true or not...but lets just say it is. All a long we have thought that Ahem will need to realize his mistake on his own, Koki won't even be able to change him or Anita has to come back into his life so that  he can see the difference. But if we think about it a little harder, the real thing that can bring Gohem together is Kinjal. She is the one that created the 5lac necklace drama, she has done her share also to try to get Gopi out. So if Kinjal begins to like and respect Gopi, then she will automatically tell Ahem the truth and clear his misunderstands of Gopi also (example, theif, gold digger, etc).  when those clouds of misunderstanding are cleared, it will bring a new ray of light to in Ahem's head that will let him see beyond the darkness, and he too will see Gopi's "goodness". Koki said a important think a couple of episodes back to Ahem, that y are are u acting like u don't know Gopi or don't understand her when you do. That is a very important line. To me that only means the Ahem has already realized to a certain degree that Gopi is not what he thought. Thus, when she is in pain or in trouble he also gets a bit uneasy. Koki also tells Gopi, that be patient, don't ruin what is happening. Koki can see that Ahem is starting to create a soft corner for Gopi. And Kinjal is going to make it bigger in my opinion. So kudos Kinjal. GO FOR IT.....create the best Bhabhi-Nanad relationship possible and give some insight to your dumb brother......................

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1esttyshmuupieAashna26upasana.diyaPN_luvs_ArjunDhabu89saomomAmbrosiasuk19x.sonia.x-tellyaddict-.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I absolutely love you post. Yes you on the money, Kokila always liked Gopi, and she is the one who brought this illiterate girl into Aham's life, so no matter what Kokila says to try to sway Aham towards Gopi it will not work, but Kinjal has been against her from the start if she was to suddenly start talking for Gopi and telling Aham how wonderful she is, it will have an impact to change his feelings to be more favourable towards Gopi.

But Kinjal she is a top class manipulator, she is using Gopi, as Kokila is not allowing her to talk to her, she told her talk to me after one week (meaning after the wedding is over). If Gopi tells Kokila next week (Umang father of Kinjal's fake baby) Kokila will think about but not change the wedding to Elesh, Ketki will find out from Urmila (note or possibly from face to face) and dissolve the marriage, Kinjal will be disgraced and probably have to marry soon, Who to marry her, Umang would have done his worst and will leave her, Dhaval was brought into the serial as a soon to be husband for Kinjal. 

Dhaval is not wealthy, but his trying his best to butter the Modi's all up, and he will definitely offer for Kinjal, saying it was love at first site blah blah blah (but we all know his actually dazzled more with the Modi's wealth), When Kinjal marries Dhaval, she will become really mean, even worse than before, as she will know all her hopes with Umang have failed and she is stuck with a worthless husband, Gopi and everyone else (apart from Kokila and Aham) better watch out as she will be in a temper.

The CV's are determined to keep the story stagnant, and not progress the GOHAM relationship. But I think the minute all is resolved in their relationship (Aham falls for Gopi) the serial will finish, as i think it's all about getting Gopi to work hard to change Aham's mind about her (fall in love with her), the CV's are not intending to show a happy couple for long. Once Aham concedes in the war and becomes her partner finished serial...lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Taralben, u made my day by praising kenjal, the angel and Team DUKE wishes to honour u with a momento...lol
if kenjal turns positive and joins hands with her "gopi bhabi", which is likely to happen, Team DUKE will go under liquidatn.. About kenjal mending the fence, i dont thnk so.. It has to be Anita coz Ahem has too much of ego to accept gopi as his wife..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89suk19-tellyaddict-

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Taralben, u made my day by praising kenjal, the angel and Team DUKE wishes to honour u with a momento...lol
if kenjal turns positive and joins hands with her "gopi bhabi", which is likely to happen, Team DUKE will go under liquidatn.. About kenjal mending the fence, i dont thnk so.. It has to be Anita coz Ahem has too much of ego to accept gopi as his wife..

@Bold. I completely agree with you. Ahem has way too much of an ego to accept Gopi without something huge happening. Angry at his stupid ego. He should have just married that Anita. Gopi would have been better off without him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89saomomsuk19-tellyaddict-.Verity.

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Jake-neil]Taralben, u made my day by praising kenjal, the angel and Team DUKE wishes to honour u with a momento...lol
if kenjal turns positive and joins hands with her "gopi bhabi", which is likely to happen, Team DUKE will go under liquidatn.. About kenjal mending the fence, i dont thnk so.. It has to be Anita coz Ahem has too much of ego to accept gopi as his wife..[/QUOTE]
I also agree.............i have said that from day one that Ahem will not realize his mistake until he realizes the difference between Anita and Gopi. But, I also think that Kinjal is going to pave the way to Ahem's heart for Gopi and Anita will do the final touch up. Kinjal is going to initiate the acknowledgement in Ahem that Gopi is not what he believes to be............and rest will be probably be taken care of by Anita. 

Dhabu89-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Taral...u wont believe when I woke today morning this was the first thought that came to mind.....
That Kinjal will be the one who will make Aham open his eyes for Gopi and when I saw ur post I was like "We all think alike when its About Gopi-Aham"
So I agree.......Kinjal will clear the clouds of Misunderstanding n Doubt that she herself created between GoHam..........and it will happen Aham will start to change his mind that at-least  "Gopi is not BAD, Gold Digger and Greedy"
but final Blast will be by Anita,....When she will come and Aham will understand "Gopi is Better Than Anita or I'll BEST"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499taral83Dhabu89.Verity.

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
It does not matter if it is by Kinjal's hand or by Anita's that Ahem will start to see Gopi in a different light.  I just want Ahem to suffer for his actions towards Gopi.  Here is a girl who has always been treated as an object.  It is high time when her feelings are taken into account and respected.  But as WintersBloom said when this happens it will be the end of the serial.  Again as said by WintersBloom I cannot trust Kinjal.  Her main concern in life is what is good for Kinjal.  Who cares if it hurts anyone,  So I think even if Kinjal takes Gopi's help for now and she may be even nice to her.  But, once Kinjal's work is done she will be back to her old selfish and obnoxious self.  Gopi has a long road ahead of herself.  At least she has the love of all the elders and her devarji.

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

pantomimefairy Newbie
pantomimefairy
pantomimefairy

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you SimBhi2 !!
 Kinjal is just putting on an act with Gopi to get what she wants. She's so selfish! >:( She's clearly taking advantage of Gopi because Gopi is just soooo unrealistically naive Pinch

hey i'm really confused, did Aham slap Gopi in any of the old episodes?? i just started watching SNS from Oct. onwards

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Go to top