Yeh Ishq Haaye

Written Update 17th Dec 2010.. =D

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!!

17th Dec 2010:

The epi started with Akshay telling her (Pooja) that he will wait for her reply and leaves.. Pooja too picking up the candle leaves.. Pooja's mum overheard the convo between them and is very happy that Akshay-Pooja loves each other and decides to talk to Akshay's mum when Pooja confesses it..

Pooja is sitting in her room thinking about the proposal for sometime. She then realises that she has never in her entire life thought abt love and marriage.. She then thinks abt her parents suffering too much just to make her finish her MBA and how can she all of a sudden let her parents down.. Just then her mum enters and Pooja tells her mum that for the first time she is not able to take a decision.. Her mum then tells her that if she is ever in such a situation then she should close her eyes and think and whichever comes first she should go ahead with it..

Manjari's dad shouts Akshay's name and tells him that Manjari wants to talk to him.. Akshay thinks he hasnt seen the candle yet and also Manjari wanting to talk to him in front of her dad is something a trouble.. So he tells them that he's on a call right now and will talk to them later.. He goes inside the house and suddenly strikes a idea.. He takes the top of the lamp off and takes the pen and moves in the lamp.. This leads to the fuse going out..

Everyone then gathers at Manjari's house and cracks jokes.. LOL Such as Manjari's mum saying 'now how will I watch my show at 8.00' !! lol!! LOL Anyways.. Then Manjari goes upstairs to ckeck out the problem.. Soon Ajay enters and Akshay's mum asks him to go upstairs and help Manjari..

Ok this is my favourite scene of today's epi!! Big smile

Manjari is standing on the ladder trying to fix the electrics.. Ajay lights the lighter suddenly in front of her and she gets scared and falls on Ajay.. LOL  Then the stupid new tune started - not the YIH title track.. Manjari then tells Ajay to leave as she does not want his help.. Ajay still climbs the ladder with Manjari already on it and fixed the fuse.. Manjari then rudely tells Ajay that she could have done it without him as well.. Ajay gets pissed and shouts at her saying 'why do you always have to taunt me.. why cant you just forget whatever happened.. I made a mistake and asked for forgiveness as well'.. Manjari answers 'Ajay ive told so many times I dont want to have friendship with you' (long pause then continues) 'and you know why because I like you' The YIH title track tune starts then Big smile and then she continues 'And I think I LOVE YOU'!! And this follows the YIH title track song!! (chupke se aaayyeee dil choo k jaayee, kab kon saaa yeh chehra dekhaa k jaayeee yeh ishq haayyeee yeh ishq haayee yeh ishq haayee)!! aww I simply loved that moment!! Heart

The scene then shifts to Pooja thinking about Akshay and what her mum said.. She finally lights the candle and leaves.. Akshay see that and is very happy.. Akshay still does not know that its Pooja all the way and not Manjari.. This is where the epi ends!!

Hope you guys enjoy it.. And guys Thank-you soo much for appreciating my updates.. Smile I just want to say you can also discuss the episodes here as well.. Smile Enjoy everyone!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

harish_kenshona17Kenpachicynthia32Gaya3Devimah403naj7Nirjhor105arpitnavi

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton for update. Plz tell your name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitmj

Thanks a ton for update. Plz tell your name
Hii Im Natty.. No worries dear.. Smile
cynthia32 Senior Member
cynthia32
cynthia32

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
thank you!!

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cynthia32

thank you!!
No problem at all dear..
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you sweety,you have written beautifully.Clap

WooHooHaha21

shona17 Groupbie
shona17
shona17

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
thnxxxxxxx a lotttt!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Thank you sweety,you have written beautifully.Clap
Hey thanks dear.. I still think ive over written some bits?? Like exaggerated alot rather than saying it directly.. Thanks for appreciating.. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index