Bigg Boss Season 4

HATH DHO KER.......... (Page 3)

Shoma_ Senior Member
Shoma_
Shoma_

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cape

Originally posted by Samrene

im proud of salman for insulting veena woh tou bechara phir bhi bht tameez se insult karta haiLOL

MAY I ASK WHY??? DID VEENA STEAL HIS MONEY OR SOMETHING???DO U KNOW??y someone just insult anybody like that???chahe tameez se ya gusse se y would he like to insult her...jab ashmit ko sab accha lagta hai veena jo kare aus ke liye tu salman ko kya problem hai???

salman ko yeh hi problem hai that he gets paid to talk about the happenings in the show and if what veena does in the show is an incarnate itself of being insulted then what can salman do?? he mentioned abt the chaddi only because veena mentioned it herself, it was veena from the first day who acted seductive whenever salman went to the house through lcd, which seemed funny. its not that i hate veena, but i really find her very silly at times the way she behaves does not attract respect from the men, more like she try and potray herself more like an object of desire than a person. they celebrities are after human and hav positive and negative qualities but people forget it and point only negative or positive qualites. veena is gud when it comes to doing work, emotionally supporting someone and sportingly taking comments but she also have the negative qualities.

Edited by Shoma_ - 18 December 2010 at 1:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ms_1991

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mada007 Goldie
mada007
mada007

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Jab Veena ko kehte aur karte hue sharam nahin aati - to it is fair game.. I like the way Salman gills her - the only good thing about his hosting. He did not say anything out of the way from what Veena does or says. 

What is all her side profile and making so called sexy faces which come on only when it is Friday. Koi aur samajhdaar banda hota to Salman ke digs se bahar kya impression ja raha hai - samajh jaata. But ye Madam to kissi aur hi mitti ki bani hui hain.. 

Main bootiful hun, san mujhe dekhte hain - oh Puhlease! She admitted to washing Asmit's chaddis and probably that is all she is good for - Ms. Pyaar Karne ki Cheez!

Edited by mada007 - 18 December 2010 at 2:12am
Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Episode sirf utna nahi hota jitna dekhate hai.. and mazak hi kar raha tha.. take it easy aur waise bi veena hai hi aisi person.. He also wanted to know ke koi minutes she fight with asmit and goes to the other and bla bla bl i even washed his underwear and then 5 min. later mujhe bhi yaha se karo ashmiiiiiit..
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
itne din salman was prasing veena aal the time that time  nobody raised question why he talk mostly abt veena.......may be sum people thought it was insulting but i guess salman was not to meant hurt anybody..frankly speaking i thought it was just a teasing
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
i think dt next week i would hv to say sallu on call dt  he stops insulting veena on national tv....
atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Salman is supposed to talk about things happening on the show. When Dolly was being strange he went after her also. If Veena herself makes strange comments about chaddis and fights and makes up in a matter of seconds, obviously it will be commented on. The producers probably asked him to go after her as the obvious target. Besides its keeping her in the news, so Veena fans should be happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by destiny11

Originally posted by samie123

[QUOTE=Omshanti1111]I'ld say he was paying most attention to Veena...in fact, he asked Veena to make something in his praise, but in between Sweta started also...
[/QUWinkOTE] I don't understand why Schweta jumped in between when Salman was asking Veena I thought that was kind of rude of her.

Shweta was wrong and appeared stupid when she jumped in ...as if she was seeking attention from Salman desperately.........Thumbs Down

shweta jumped in to save VEENA from more HUMILIATION. but veena ka bheje main guse to tab naa. guess she is used to getting insulted wherever she goes.her choices of living her life are amazing!!! moreover veena never showed any decency in the house,she was behaving like ashmit's wife n on the top she throws shoes at him.

jhoote marke nikaalna chahiye veena koDead

Edited by kuttasaharr - 18 December 2010 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialiRasny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index