HATH DHO KER.......... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Samrene

im proud of salman for insulting veena woh tou bechara phir bhi bht tameez se insult karta hai😆

MAY I ASK WHY??? DID VEENA STEAL HIS MONEY OR SOMETHING???DO U KNOW??y someone just insult anybody like that???chahe tameez se ya gusse se y would he like to insult her...jab ashmit ko sab accha lagta hai veena jo kare aus ke liye tu salman ko kya problem hai???
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: buntyii

Veena deserves to be insulted even more than that.. huh

same question to u too...did veena steal his money or something????i know she is a drama queen but still who r we to question that is her choice to live the way she wants to but y salman wanted to insult her....
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Samrene

im proud of salman for insulting veena woh tou bechara phir bhi bht tameez se insult karta hai😆

Sallu bhi na 😆
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samie123

Shweta was wrong and appeared stupid when she jumped in ...as if she was seeking attention from Salman desperately.........👎🏼

Samrene thumbnail
Originally posted by: cape

MAY I ASK WHY??? DID VEENA STEAL HIS MONEY OR SOMETHING???DO U KNOW??y someone just insult anybody like that???chahe tameez se ya gusse se y would he like to insult her...jab ashmit ko sab accha lagta hai veena jo kare aus ke liye tu salman ko kya problem hai???

chill dude.. veena asked for it.. insaan ki izzat uske haath mein hoti hai. salman is decent with other women of the house veena ke saath hee kun... coz veena gives him a reason to do this. plus, salman was just trying to make her realize what shez doing to her image. veena should take the hint n quit this slu**y attitude 
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zara41

Hi guys i don't kow y salman haath dho ker veena ke peechay para hei his behaviour was very rude with veena today not just today every friday i guess and veeena she doesn't have any self isteem what soever someone should teach a lesson to salman about being nice to everyone specially with a woman

i wish she does .. i really didnot like the way he pointed her ... 😡
Shoma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cape

salman ko yeh hi problem hai that he gets paid to talk about the happenings in the show and if what veena does in the show is an incarnate itself of being insulted then what can salman do?? he mentioned abt the chaddi only because veena mentioned it herself, it was veena from the first day who acted seductive whenever salman went to the house through lcd, which seemed funny. its not that i hate veena, but i really find her very silly at times the way she behaves does not attract respect from the men, more like she try and potray herself more like an object of desire than a person. they celebrities are after human and hav positive and negative qualities but people forget it and point only negative or positive qualites. veena is gud when it comes to doing work, emotionally supporting someone and sportingly taking comments but she also have the negative qualities.
Edited by Shoma_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

No matter how a woman is u shud nt insult/ be rude to her.

i soo agree with u😊
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jab Veena ko kehte aur karte hue sharam nahin aati - to it is fair game.. I like the way Salman gills her - the only good thing about his hosting. He did not say anything out of the way from what Veena does or says. 

What is all her side profile and making so called sexy faces which come on only when it is Friday. Koi aur samajhdaar banda hota to Salman ke digs se bahar kya impression ja raha hai - samajh jaata. But ye Madam to kissi aur hi mitti ki bani hui hain.. 

Main bootiful hun, san mujhe dekhte hain - oh Puhlease! She admitted to washing Asmit's chaddis and probably that is all she is good for - Ms. Pyaar Karne ki Cheez!
Edited by mada007 - 13 years ago
Aleena12 thumbnail
Episode sirf utna nahi hota jitna dekhate hai.. and mazak hi kar raha tha.. take it easy aur waise bi veena hai hi aisi person.. He also wanted to know ke koi minutes she fight with asmit and goes to the other and bla bla bl i even washed his underwear and then 5 min. later mujhe bhi yaha se karo ashmiiiiiit..