Bigg Boss Season 4

HATH DHO KER..........

zara41 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys i don't kow y salman haath dho ker veena ke peechay para hei his behaviour was very rude with veena today not just today every friday i guess and veeena she doesn't have any self isteem what soever someone should teach a lesson to salman about being nice to everyone specially with a woman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I'ld say he was paying most attention to Veena...in fact, he asked Veena to make something in his praise, but in between Sweta started also...
Samrene thumbnail
im proud of salman for insulting veena woh tou bechara phir bhi bht tameez se insult karta hai😆
helloji thumbnail
salman pehle apne aap griban mein to janke phir dosre ko baat kare
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No matter how a woman is u shud nt insult/ be rude to her.
Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow there are too many posts on 1 topic please refer to prior posts to avoid this BUT where was the insult? he just reflected back to her what we all saw earlier in the show. The fact that we all thought it was insulting was not because of what salman said but because of what veena did. Why does it matter to others when she herself giggled like an idiot.
samie123 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Omshanti1111]I'ld say he was paying most attention to Veena...in fact, he asked Veena to make something in his praise, but in between Sweta started also...
[/QU😉OTE] I don't understand why Schweta jumped in between when Salman was asking Veena I thought that was kind of rude of her.
Salman has long history of insulting woman.
srksgc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't like Veena much😡 but I think Salman went a little bit over the top today. 😲
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zara41

Hi guys i don't kow y salman haath dho ker veena ke peechay para hei his behaviour was very rude with veena today not just today every friday i guess and veeena she doesn't have any self isteem what soever someone should teach a lesson to salman about being nice to everyone specially with a woman

Indeed Salman was very rude, but to the fish and dog. Kutta hua to kya hua .. uski bhi izzat hoti hai, how dare he compare it to Veena Malik. Someone shud definitely teach a lesson to Staleman about being nice to everyoe specialy to a kutta and machhli. Pehle chinkara ko mara, abh kutte & machhli ki insult ... hadd hai ..😡