India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Miserable producers

xmenn Newbie
xmenn
xmenn

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
This is a rant about the lousy producers how have ruined this years season of Bigg Boss. First of all I am interested in the program as a pshyco/social experiment. I my self work in media. The previous seasons have been good entertainment but this year has been terrible. The shows producers have made mistake after mistake after mistake to absolutley ruin the show. Here are some examples:

- their biggest mistake was to gamble on the dismissal of samir and dolly. The show until then was gripping. Dismissing them for arguing and quarraling is mind boggling. The main dynamic of the show is tension created between the housmates.

- Instead of replacing them with new contestants they sent them back. Both Dolly and Samir were wise now to what effect their actions had on public opinion. When they cam back both of them specially Dolly were playacting 24/7 and not acting natural. Way to go producers to ruining the show.

- Trying to create cheap publicity by arranging a marriage between two people who were already married.

- sending in Khalli who is only capable of laying around all day, doing nothing meaningful. Is that really the best you could do?

- Uncreative, boring and sometimes cruel tasks given

- Sending in Pamela???

- The low point was the desperate task given to Shweta and Ashmit to steal their arch enemy Dollys stuff. Hoping and praying for the old Dolly to rise from the dead. I did not happen......why because you fu***d up the first time.

I am sure there is more on this bunch of amateurs who have ruined a good show.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top