Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

''aya re.. koi dil ko churane'' KSG

meeru_s_armaan Goldie
meeru_s_armaan
meeru_s_armaan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
''AYA RE KOI DIL KO CHURAN'' the song fits in cz ''AYA RE''
guys JUMP,DANCE,SHOUT,PARTYPartyParty nd do everything ksgians can do for celebrating ksg's come back.....as sbs gave the ALMOST confirmed news of ...of.... of........
OF KSG'S COME BACK.....DancingDancing
YIPEEEEEEEE.....WOHOOOOOOO!Hug
he's coming back wd a new show....hope to see the new character of ksg as the MIRROR IMAGE of OUR DIL KA DOCTOR,ROMANTIC,PASSIONATE LOVER(one can die 4) ARMAAN....HugHugHAYE!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
i'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy that i can't xplain...PartyHugBig smilebut wish that he gets the leading grl of his match like all the three ridhimas....nd no sid type 3rd party ever comes between themWacko(no love triangle 4 god's sake plzzzErmm)nd this new show again gvs us some romance,love,trust,friendship and most importantly an eternal love story of an unforgettable couple like that of ARMAAN AND RIDHIMMA....Day DreamingDay Dreaming
w8ng 4 KA.... to get complete like KAJEN,KASH ND KASU....hope this KA... completes wd a beautiful name again....Big smileBig smile
but beside everything...the most imp thing is..
KSG IS BACK.....YIPEEEE...!!Party

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

amber45smileytvlubslubsyanamika_khancrazyapARCaskettFanAsra_KSGksgforever10Nikhi.anushkajainilla8mini_ksg_ARrmitraAltairaMyArchangel-sim-angel_KSGan_kARKJ_4EVERfafisameera_12-rajsua-crazy4KASH_ARLoveurlife1SankiPagal-Euphoria-Sue101sweetdesire

ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
xctly gal......luvd ur post..<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meeru_s_armaanangel_KSG

Asra_KSG Goldie
Asra_KSG
Asra_KSG

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
          DancingDancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
             DancingDancing Dancing Dancing
                 Dancing Dancing Dancing
                      Dancing Dancing
                            Dancing

Edited by Asra_KSG - 18 December 2010 at 1:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meeru_s_armaanangel_KSGsoniasharmin89

ranjeeta_kaur Goldie
ranjeeta_kaur
ranjeeta_kaur

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
This has gotta be the best news for all KSGians!!!! Finally,we will have something wonderful to look forward in 2011, that is to be able to watch the King of Tellyworld back in a new show!!! I'm sure KSG's gonna break all records of awesomeness once again in his new show because he's an A-class actor and he's superb at what he does!!! Smile

meeru_s_armaanangel_KSG

souravdada Newbie
souravdada
souravdada

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
tere bina phiki si thi meri zindagani aye tere sang meethi ho gayi..........aapke intezzaaarrrr mein din beet hi nahin rahe

meeru_s_armaanangel_KSG

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
me too dear....!!Big smilegod..how long KSGIANS'l hav to wait..??Tongue....he is like my heart beat..it seems like..i m alive only to watch him again......Day Dreaminghappiness in my heart nd on my face knows no limits wen i see him,wen i hear him,wen i think about him..wen i.. ?? ..every thing that all ksgians feel nd do.....Heartlove him sooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh 4ever....Hugmay god bless him with all the happiness,love, prosperity,success,comfort of the universe.Smile

i m dancing.....DancingDancingPartyPartyDancingDancing

congratulations to all ksgians......our jaan will be back soon....WinkSmileTongueWink
TongueSmile

meeru_s_armaansweetdesire

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjeeta_kaur

This has gotta be the best news for all KSGians!!!! Finally,we will have something wonderful to look forward in 2011, that is to be able to watch the King of Tellyworld back in a new show!!! I'm sure KSG's gonna break all records of awesomeness once again in his new show because he's an A-class actor and he's superb at what he does!!! Smile

true true true sweetheart....!!Smileevery thing u wrote,is more true than truth ..we r ready to have n awesome new year with the daily doze of our most loved,super hot,superb actor,sexiest,super cool, cutest, sweetest,most handsome,heart stealer....doc.....Day Dreaming

hey..!!he is super hot nd super cool at the same time....Tongue amazing.. my words r not enough to praise him........
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meeru_s_armaan

meeru_s_armaan Goldie
meeru_s_armaan
meeru_s_armaan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

me too dear....!!Big smilegod..how long KSGIANS'l hav to wait..??Tongue....he is like my heart beat..it seems like..i m alive only to watch him again......Day Dreaminghappiness in my heart nd on my face knows no limits wen i see him,wen i hear him,wen i think about him..wen i.. ?? ..every thing that all ksgians feel nd do.....Heartlove him sooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh 4ever....Hugmay god bless him with all the happiness,love, prosperity,success,comfort of the universe.Smile

i m dancing.....Dancing

congratulations to all ksgians......our jaan will be back soon....Wink
TongueSmile

ur every word xpresses my feelings....EmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index