Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: priya1209

May ..😊... if I write  more I may get into copyright issues πŸ˜†

Doesn't sound like anything I have read beforeπŸ˜•.....Tell me moreπŸ˜†.....
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Doesn't sound like anything I have read beforeπŸ˜•.....Tell me moreπŸ˜†.....

This was original right  ..I knew it 😎 ..Karishma if u are listening I am ready for KJO πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...

Will give it another shot ..

garfield1209 thumbnail
Recap : The princes friends the goblin and duchess have eneted his life again . The knight unkown to all is back too..

And it goes like .......

Unknown of the knights return,the prince is rejoicing his parents decision to remain together and the reunion with his friends. The princess who is chirpy ,sweet and friendly by nature is excited on hearing about the duchess and the goblin.She shares her thoughts with the prince -  they would go hunting together , camp outside, have bonfires ,she would take some special bread ,it would be so much fun.The prince is amused and touched by his wifes simplicity.Every such moment  make him fall in love with her all over again .

The duchess is back at the goblin's inn ,their secert meeting place .She knows her father the Duke of Earlwood  nor the King know about this .During her childhood visit to the palace with the  her father ,she and the prince used to sneak into the tree-house in the inns backyard .One day in the past  they were caught by the goblin and the rest as its said is history ...Ah! those were the days..

She opens the door of tree house .Its way too cramped,nah she has grown big right :) . A spasm of pain catches her unaware ,the knight.She remembers that day when she got scared seeing him hiding in bushes and the goblin and prince had run to rescue.Later they came to know ,knight was the son of a Duke too and he had seen them together .He had awalys watched them play from far and wanted to be part of their secret group without the knowledge of his father.

The goblin was mighty miffed ,that is it him his friends were trying to hide from the King and Dukes .But friendship is such a sweet thing that it overcomes couple of glitches here and there ,few miffed moments and some real blunders .With every summer they met and with years it was this  time of the year she looked forward to  .Their composition and the music they made for fun and sang in the inn ..One day it had all started in jest and leg pulling at the knights write up and the princes humming that ..later it became a passion and just their special thing..But 5 years back all this stopped ..the brutal way her love was rejected...so much pain ..she closes the door to the past ..

Here the prince is happy to have his friends back ,he badly wants to share this last 5 years the ups and downs and the treasure he found , his princess.They all are back at the inn ,sitting by the bonfire reminiscing about the good old days ..Ah ! he misses the princess , she wanted to camp out and make bonfire .But first he needs to clear these webs of five years neglect before he brings her here.He sends a silent prayer ,hold on dear I love you the most but these needs to be dealt with.

Finally the pricess meets the duchess ,haughty indeed this lady is and too lady like.Will they ever be friends she wonders?The duchess feels princess is naive ,the prince she knew would not have fallen for her ,the princess must be some fairy with magical powers then.But grudingly admits she is intelligent and her love is visible and enthusiasm contagious.Checks herself before she also falls in love with this chirpy fairy .She has no place in her heart for anyone.

In the meantime ,Lady Elena asks the duchess to help organize the wedding preparation of her niece Lady Beth and also chapperone her . The bride is not well disposed now  but the groom to be, would be there on her behalf .He is a Knight and has been courting Lady Beth .Duchess is happy to help as the prince anyways would be most time occupied with the princess, she would have little do this summer.

She goes to inspect this Knight's Castle .The ball room would be apt for the celebrations and the drapes needs to be changed. hmmmm.. She is taken back by this sudden anxiety emanating in the room ,looks around who else is there .The Knight ? ..The knight takes the pleasure in explaining her that the castle she is standing in is his and the wedding she is arranging is his too . .The duchess composes herself and congratulates him ..She just closes her and heart and jumps head on into the wedding preparations.Once the wedding is done she  would be free of this comittment and her past too.Darn..Why did she have to meet him again ? ..so much for peaceful life and moving ahead..

PS: I have the more to it but it would be too much to read at one shot πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..I will break it in two posts..as the length is scaring me now πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..main bhavnao mein beh gayi ...Sorry guys
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
garfield1209 thumbnail
Contined from above  post:
There the knight is surrounded by the darkness of his past ,even the ray of light those golden summer days cant drive it away.Why did he have to hear all that was said that summer ?Why did he ever think their friendship would transcend all?..Initially he did not know how to make friends with them...If they knew he was just a farmers son they would have pitied him and maybe not accepted him. Did he assume too much ?The Duke and the King never made friends with farmer so why would thier kids be different .His father had always said that..So a small lie andit gave years of fun ,greatest friends and a love ..he thought no more ..thats past .

He has built  his  present all by himself . He can never forgive the prince ,if not for him no one would have known he was poor ,the people in inn used to enjoy his composition .. but with his secret out they made fun of him ,fun of his intention of friendship ,it would always be like that he would be an object of pity..he dested that..detested when people helped him with money...it bothers him ..

Lost in thought the knight didnot realize he had taken the route to the inn..As they say heart knows the correct direction,so when in doubt listen to it.What does he see a girl trying to make some unruly people see reason...Again people for whom money solves all...he intervenes to help the girl and is pleasantly surprised by her determiniation to deal wih it alone..It amuses him ,looks dainty and delicate but strength and courage more than him? ..He smiles such people do exist..

The princess is touched by this stranger who helped her and goes ga ga over his bravery in front of the prince.The prince wants to thank this gentleman who saved his life..thats the princess..Whatever the pricess describes reminds him of the knight..the knight who was very close ..so close that the pain of his parting overshadowed the golden moments of past..How did he ever think that his being a farmers son would have mattered to them ? If it was lack of riches which bothered him ,the prince himself along with goblin and duchess had tried to help him. He thinks the Knight over reacted  to a small help.

With all this happening , our princess had started making her place with the goblin and the duchess.In her the princess sees a girl who loves deeply but is in denail..She knows the stranger who helped her is the prince's friend and the duchess love...But what she has seen of the prince and his like minded friends though good at heart ,they go like bull in a china shop when dealing with problems at times..So she takes it on herself to solve this mysterious past..

The goblin is in the palace courtyard waiting ..he sees a beautiful jar..a things of beauty is joys forvever ...curious he unlocks the jar ...the monster sighs with releif ..freedom at last  :)

Whats Ahead ?:

Someday soon  the knight would come  to know the reality of the princess ..Will he see reason..

The princess wud interevene as she cant leave these head strong people to clash and ruin their present more .. It would be nosy but she feels their friendship is too clouded by the past...

Time will say if  the duchess really be friends with this chirpy fairy of hers who is amusing but just rubs her wrong way at times..

PS: Thanks for your immense patience ..I went overboard writting and the lack of a good editor is visible in the length πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But I am done for a long time ..
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya darling...wow....loved reading it a lot...loved how you took it forward...you truly are a very good writer dear.....me love fairy tales a lot......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.and can't wait for the next part from you soon..πŸ˜ƒ.

As you have got the Goblin to unlock the jar holding the monster...πŸ˜†

Hope your long time is not too long but a day or two...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by kubare - 13 years ago
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its beautifully written Priya..........Awesome...really loved it
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely part priya., this is coming from someone who dont really read fairy tale stories but enjoy watching Aladin, cinderalla, and mirmaid............... 

seriously fab .............
garfield1209 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

Priya darling...wow....loved reading it a lot...loved how you took it forward...you truly are a very good writer dear.....me love fairy tales a lot......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.and can't wait for the next part from you soon..πŸ˜ƒ.

As you have got the Goblin to unlock the jar holding the monster...πŸ˜†

Hope your long time is not too long but a day or two...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gee...Thanks !!.KrishnaπŸ€—....Hehe ...I was missing the monster πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Seeing monster aur goblin in same frame ,writters block ho gaya ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

garfield1209 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

Its beautifully written Priya..........Awesome...really loved it

Sana I am happy you liked it 😳...Thanks  dear...😊
garfield1209 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Lovely part priya., this is coming from someone who dont really read fairy tale stories but enjoy watching Aladin, cinderalla, and mirmaid............... 

seriously fab .............

Jaya *runs and hugs * ..acha laga😳...me too love all aladin ,mermaid and cinderalla .......aaj bhi  mauka mile dekhti hoon πŸ˜†......I found flounder the fish most cute  ...and Iago from alladin and Sebastian from mermaid cant decide who chatters more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...