Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

.. they lived happily ever after..phir?-(Pg-1,5)

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

For every couple when they are falling in love with themselves we too fall in love with them or more with the form they give to our idea of love.Best phase indeed .This never comes back just like college days or school days each have their own charm and cant be compared  ...My story  goes like  ..

What happens to  the evil Queen plans .She plans with the monster to get the youngest princess (sweet bubbly ,head strong, full of life ) out of the castle ..But  It fails .The monster is locked in a jar by the king.. The king brings his beloved daughter in law and son (brash ,adorable ,gem at heart)  together .The  youngest prince  and princess live happily ever after ...

What happens after that ?

Should  I make the  queen  ,unlock the evil monster from jar to trouble the prince and princess again? ....First let me see whats happening in the prince and princess life ...

The prince and princess are in seventh heaven ..But alas the King and queen are fighting over separating and our prince  hears it .He is shattered .How does he break this news to the princess.she is so happy -running around the palace, filling every corner with love .When he is not sure what to look forward to ,he looks back into past .

Somewhere hidden in past are those friends who had meant a lot to him and given him pain too . As he did not want to deal with the memories , he had burried them and moved ahead .But now they looked less painful to face than this uncertain future without your parents being together , a future with an upset princess who would put a brave front for him but would be pained .it wont be same again ..

He unlocks the burried past ..Come out Two of his friends - a stubborn duchess who like him doesnot know how to express what she feels but they had bailed each other out in old days ..and the goblin - mischevous and sweet who made things simpler with his simple outlook .These friends always meant well to him .so what was so troubling about past ? Enters the knight who was his closest friend ..he has worked his way from rags to riches .Not to get sucess but to get back at the prince for all the agnst and pain he had been through..

The princess comes to know of these friends this burried part of her husband's life ..She slowly gets to know all these people who are also part of the prince's world ..

In the meantime the knight is also ready to face the prince .for the battle .His thirst for revenge had overriden his feeling of love .Who was this love ? None other than our stubborn duchess ,he doesnot know whether to love or hate .He thinks hating is safer emotion coz you dont get pain .Our duchess has moved on from being a tom boy to a girl who is independent .Her love and humiliation at the hand of the knight had not failed to break her ..

The goblin is just happy to see everyone together..how he missed being with these people .He is just happy being happy..

As they say you can burry your past but it lives its own life and comes face to face with you again in some juncture of life .

Road ahead :

It was simple when they were alone .Are the prince and princess able to cope and balance with others outside the glass walls i.e in the real world of friends and foes . Was the love strong enough to withstand test ?

Whats the knight's story ,what is causing him so much pain ..Why is the duchess not being able to get over her love ..her resolutions are cracking ..Should she trust the princess who is not like her but has the power to unlock the her emotions ..The duchess is able to tell her everything when she doesnot want to..irony...

The prince and the knights face off  how deep is this is need for getting back ..

The princess holds the key  to these people who are dead set not to love each other ..coz she was never part of past which went wrong but a part of future which can be made right

Humour me ...and tell me how to shape it ahead shall I unlock the monster and we go in loop of queens evil plans and her failing ...or explore the unknown..

PS: I am heading home now ...its too late here ...lets see if u fall asleep after reading this LOLLOL

Edited by priya1209 - 19 December 2010 at 2:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazdestinyloveYasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123krockkubareThe_May_RoseLimitLessFan

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Something I will save for this weekendSmile....Will read this fairytale in peace....Thanks PriyaBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209NinjaInPyjamaskrock

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
It came out as a result of not being able to watch the epi till now..
Ok I am seriously out now ..cya later if u dont sleep after reading this ROFL

Edited by priya1209 - 17 December 2010 at 2:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamaskrock

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Priya...aww.....wow...beautifully written about each adn everyone from the Prince and Princess....to the Queen and King..to the Prince's anguish to the entry of hsi friends the cute Goblin and the haughty Duchess to the Knight...with a tarnished armour...and who truly hold the key to their future happiness.....the Princess...

Loved it the irony of Duchess only opening up to the Princess when she does not even want too...and the Knight too shall follow....as the Princess..knows how to face the future and jump all obstacles...WinkLOLLOLLOL

Now can't wait to read more from you soon...

Good neend dear...a great way to go to bed with a pleasent dreamBig smile

garfield1209krockThe_May_Rose

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
lovely post priya, 

loved how u described, prince, princess, king , queen , and esp the lock ...... 

very well put ,.............. 

garfield1209krockThe_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Jaya,Krishna ...EmbarrassedHug ...

Mujhe laga itna lamba hai...ki log so jayenge :)

kubarekrock

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
thanks priya, ?? me katti with u ................. 

lol, its lambi no denying , but when ur enjoying it , length is nothing na 

garfield1209kubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

thanks priya, ?? me katti with u ................. 

LOLLOL ..ok I take that back.. ab no more katti....Its just seeing ur post I get so happy ki woh kushi uchhal uchhal ke bahar aa jati hai Smile

Go to top