India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

the truth comes out

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Rashi and urmilla are  vixens,  but seriously guys how long is this rubbish going to continue.  now when looking at the episode, neither kokila or kinjal wrote anything on the paper gopi cant write so once everyone is over the initial shock, i am sure the family will ask how this news got out.   Will they be more shocked  about  why this truth was revealed (if that ever comes out because urmilla and rashi wanted revenge over kokilas telling rashi some home truths.) i was surprised today the urmilla and rashi mentioned the letter that they fooled gopi with.  at least we know that the cvs have forgotten that. again i say this kokila was right to shout at rashi for all the wrong things she has done in the past she has told her some truths about her to the modi immediate family but never outside, what rashi and urmilla are doing is revealing to outsiders this is where they might just get burnt..or is it wishful thinking againAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1Aashna26-tellyaddict-

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Having seen the preview for next week and the precap today, the news of Kinjal being pregnant and to make it worse the father of the baby not her intended husband, only that news will get them in shock, so they will not question who has revealed. 

Of course if they were to dig deeper Koki, Gopi and Kinjal didn't write anything but because of the shame of it (in the preview) Kokila was looking down and her hand was covering her brow, Kinjal was in disarray (therefore Kinjal has already confirmed that Umang is the father of the pretend baby). 

So Urmi and Rashi are getting away with it unfortunately. But am sort of happy about it, this time only, because the person to suffer the most will be Kinjal and she is a mean girl and Kokila is constantly going around saying how great her daughter is and shouting at Rashi for her incompetences but her daughter is much worse than Rashi. Kinjal can't pray, cook, hasn't got a college degree, so Gopi and Rashi are even better than her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26-tellyaddict-

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

Having seen the preview for next week and the precap today, the news of Kinjal being pregnant and to make it worse the father of the baby not her intended husband, only that news will get them in shock, so they will not question who has revealed. 

Of course if they were to dig deeper Koki, Gopi and Kinjal didn't write anything but because of the shame of it (in the preview) Kokila was looking down and her hand was covering her brow, Kinjal was in disarray (therefore Kinjal has already confirmed that Umang is the father of the pretend baby). 

So Urmi and Rashi are getting away with it unfortunately. But am sort of happy about it, this time only, because the person to suffer the most will be Kinjal and she is a mean girl and Kokila is constantly going around saying how great her daughter is and shouting at Rashi for her incompetences but her daughter is much worse than Rashi. Kinjal can't pray, cook, hasn't got a college degree, so Gopi and Rashi are even better than her.

I absolutely agree that Kinjal is getting what she deserves as she is so evil and Gopi is definitely better than her, but I don't think Rashi is. I agree with fanbidaai that apart from everything that Rashi has done and gotten yelled at for this has to be the worst possible thing she is doing. I mean the Modi family is still her family. SHe married into that family and if they look bad she looks bad as a bahu of that family, I don't care why she is doing it, but in the process she is also making her husband and her mother-in-law and father-in-law look bad too and they haven't done anything but give her love and respect. You have got to be a stone-hearted, selfish, and greedy person to want hurt your own family like that. As far as I'm concerned Kinjal and Rashi are equally bad. Neither care about anybody but themselves. It's all me me me with them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I feel like someone else will get that piece of paper not Elesh's mother. Its hard to digest that a news as such will be revealed in front of so many people. Plus it seems highly unlikely that the CV's will ruin Modi family's honor like this. As for Urmi/Rashi... just because their "letter" kalakari worked once doesn't mean it will work again..

I have a feeling maybe Hetal will get the paper or probably Gopi. We know Gopi can't read so she'll probably sing a song and cover the truth that she is illiterate.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_rani-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top