Marriage will happen, but... My take on it :)

naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anyone want to make a bet? Can I come back and say I told you so?😆

Here is my take on Maaneet Marriage:

Marriage will happen, but right after the wedding Geet will come to know the deal the Kurana's made with Arjun to let Niantara go scot-free. 

😭 Then off-course no SR no honeymoon. Poooooor Maan again in the dog house😕

Cheer up! This turn of events can also bring lot of opportunities for some good story telling and some amazing intense scenes between Geet and Maan. 

Haha, I love this forum, I love you guys. Great place to share a passion (obsession😳) called GEET!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The wedding will definitely happen.

After all the messages CV's have put on on the official FB page, Maan and Geet will definitely get married.

It will be a shame to see the beautiful moment ruined if your prediction does come true. I think it'll be a time when we'll get to see just how much Geet loves and trusts Maan.
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice bet, lets see if this happens, i am not making any predictions😆
PrettyKudi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cute.......................

Maan @ the Dog House (Sorry babe, he can come over my house😉)

Lets wait n watch...
manny136 thumbnail
i don't think it would be the case coz we had no idea about the restraining order and it came out of nowhere we never saw them discuss it so maybe she knows hopefully. it was the dadi's idea so the blame will go to her not maan.
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah i also think this might happen and i hate this hope no mu between maangeet again coz of same case coz there is annie and arjun already to create some problems so no fighting with eachother i wish
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok, I guess the wedding might happen if they are saying it will but I'm sure that Arjun will do something that will harm Maan in someway, Geet will try and save him and as a result have a miscarriage.  Either way, whatever happens or how it happens.....my prediction is that Geet will lose her baby. 
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The Wedding will Sure happen...I am 100% sure..But dont know abt others!
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well yeah horrible predictions are many one is that dadi accepted to arjun that she will withdraw nt's cases so she might come to marriage and geet will know from her that she is now free and somehow coz of her geet might loose her baby with some accident jsut after marriage is complete and then geet will blame maan for withdrawing case against nt hope this doesnot happen i know problems will be sure there but not maangeet misunderstanding coz them staying together in every problem is what the story about their lovestory about.
naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrettyKudi01

Cute.......................

Maan @ the Dog House (Sorry babe, he can come over my house😉)

Lets wait n watch...

😆 Your house? Is your house in the waiting list? If you are not on it as yet then you will be the billionth one😆😆

Mine is the first one in the list😉 
Here take a look at the list my address is the first one.

Next in Line for Maan - List
1.  Outhouse II (left of the fountain), Khurana Mansion, Maan City, MK - 100001
2.  Farmhouse II, blaa, blaa, blaa....
3.  Pinky's outhouse, Pinkysville, PA- 00001
and on and on and on..............................................................
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣