Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love island#135~*TuJahanMainWahan*~ - Page 47

anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: YuNa4ever

wat do u mean we ppl 🤣🤣 wat do u call an essay 🤣🤣🤣 i know it sucks wen u do the HW and uve done it in the wrong way 🤣🤣🤣 waise i did tht recently i read the question wrong and wrote like a wrong answer 🤣🤣🤣 my teacher was like this essay is good bt it doesnt answer teh question 🤣🤣🤣

becchari marzieeee🤣🤣🤣 we call essay in dutch Betoog🤣🤣🤣...so me will finish the one which wiht i am busy right now and will ask for feedback🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anjananazir

oh that movie nahiii not yet🤣🤣🤣 why??🤣🤣🤣

nahi just asking coz i wanna go see it 🤣🤣🤣 was asking if its good or not coz sam said its good 🤣🤣🤣
anjananazir thumbnail

wat shud i say to him 🤣🤣🤣 daddy plzz give me money i wanna line in snow in holland 🤣🤣🤣 hell throw me out of the house bt wont give money 🤣🤣🤣

dont know try soemthing🤣🤣🤣.
anjananazir thumbnail

nahi just asking coz i wanna go see it 🤣🤣🤣 was asking if its good or not coz sam said its good 🤣🤣🤣

aahaa me will buy the movie next week and watch it at home🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

becchari marzieeee🤣🤣🤣 we call essay in dutch Betoog🤣🤣🤣...so me will finish the one which wiht i am busy right now and will ask for feedback🤣🤣🤣

oye shush ok im no bechaari 🤣🤣🤣 i was so angry 🤣🤣🤣 and oh ok  watever bt thts in dutch na thts y 🤣🤣🤣 yeah i used to even ask friends how it is before giving it in 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

dont know try soemthing🤣🤣🤣.

u are useles 🤣🤣🤣 u said ur good with emotional attyachars now help me 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

aahaa me will buy the movie next week and watch it at home🤣🤣🤣

aww ur so lucky u can buy also 🤣🤣🤣 here we cant buy 😡 so have to go to the cinema 🤣🤣 
anjananazir thumbnail

oye shush ok im no bechaari 🤣🤣🤣 i was so angry 🤣🤣🤣 and oh ok  watever bt thts in dutch na thts y 🤣🤣🤣 yeah i used to even ask friends how it is before giving it in 🤣🤣🤣

see the problem is no one in my class understand what the teacher wants and thats cause the teacher as welll doenst know what she wants🤣🤣🤣🤣 we have asked her like many times and she is like this this and that🤣🤣🤣 and we are always like oh that but we still never understand🤣🤣🤣 i dont know how she became a teacher😕😕😕🤣🤣🤣
anjananazir thumbnail

u are useles 🤣🤣🤣 u said ur good with emotional attyachars now help me 🤣🤣🤣

what useless i helped you last time🤣🤣🤣 but i never did emotional attyachar of living somewhere else na isliye me dont know anything🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

see the problem is no one in my class understand what the teacher wants and thats cause the teacher as welll doenst know what she wants🤣 we have asked her like many times and she is like this this and that🤣🤣🤣 and we are always like oh that but we still never understand🤣🤣🤣 i dont know how she became a teacher🤣

tht is a very big problem 🤣🤣🤣 i sometimes do tht even if i dont get wat the teacher says i go yes i get it so tht the behooda teacher goes away 🤣🤣🤣 some teachers are wierd well i think most are 🤣🤣🤣 ummmm u shud ask the principal why she is teacher or aks for her degree 🤣🤣🤣