Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love island#135~*TuJahanMainWahan*~ (Page 15)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

ROFL oh u rem the whole katha ROFL ROFL ROFL i wanna read our first convo ROFL ROFL ROFL it mst be so sweet and simple ROFL ROFL ROFL we becme gud friends quick haina?? ROFL ROFL i knw i made u incharge i told u ROFL ROFL ROFL u didnt hear ROFL ROFL and u had my numberShocked and texted me ROFL ROFL ROFL

yes i kinda remember ROFLROFLROFL coz it was about hot scenes ROFLROFLROFL it shud be sweet and u didnt blame me for eveything then ROFLROFLROFL umm very quick ROFLROFLROFL omg it was very quick ROFLROFL ill go back and read them like sometime ROFLROFLROFL nahi u didnt tell me Shocked wen i texted u u were like oh i forgot coz i thought it was obvious tht i will make it ROFLROFLROFL coz i was here all the time ROFLROFLROFL

behoodi ROFL ROFL ROFL ya Ermm sadly ROFL ROFL ROFL i knw coz i mean i left to malon 79th islu na??? and alredi i cud trust u to handle islu ROFL ROFL ROFL  me too ROFL ROFL ROFL i did in one of the islus ROFL ROFL ROFL oh ya okay maybe ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged

u will ROFL pagal obviously i loved her vROFL ROFL ROFL i hated her nagging to watch my shows on ma lappyROFL ROFL ROFL bt now i love it coz we can discuss ROFL ROFL ROFL

haww i jst said that we discuss ROFL ROFL ROFL

i will see ROFL ROFL ROFL she wants to knw wat shes watchingROFL ROFL ROFL coz i made her stop watching ind shows as they suck on tv and she does stupid things and asks dumb things watchingROFL ROFL ROFL bt yuna is gud no bad stuffEmbarrassed

they shdu coz u have on tv na ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFL i wont ill try not to ROFLROFLROFL oh so u mean to say u love her more now ROFLROFLROFL awwww TMS ROFLROFLROFL

and did she watch 3rd march yet ROFLROFLROFL and i know everything is crap bt yuna Day Dreaming u know even wen yuna do the the most filmy things and have scenes that other couples had i still love them dont know anything they do is original Day Dreaming like DDLJ ROFLROFLROFL

and nahi its not coz if tht only see my cousins know they can never insult seha ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
i wanna finish grey's all seasons this week ROFL ROFL ROFL bt there sooo long, waaise wich couple do u like?? from Greys ROFL ROFL

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged

yup sadka kiya i started ROFL ROFL jab mila tu i started ROFL ROFL ROFL

Adhoore will tryWink

wat do u mean u started ROFLROFLROFL u didnt finish them kya ROFLROFLROFL behoodi ROFLROFL

nahi i started them ages ago wen i first heard the songs ROFL ROFL ROFL then i watched fizza's vm and then stopped bthvROFL ROFL coz hers so sooo amazing bt i luv the full versions so i will finish one day ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL tht one day when will it come behoodi ROFLROFLROFL waise fizzas vm is so Silly

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged

no no absolutely opposite ROFL ROFL ROFL its suppose to be lil sad na Ermm so mine is with mixed emotions ROFL ROFL ROFL

ya that was SweeetEmbarrassed

i knopw urs will be happy in the end ROFLROFLROFL im sure it wil start off sad and the end hug Day Dreaming

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged

u will ROFL pagal obviously i loved her vROFL ROFL ROFL i hated her nagging to watch my shows on ma lappyROFL ROFL ROFL bt now i love it coz we can discuss ROFL ROFL ROFL

haww i jst said that we discuss ROFL ROFL ROFL

i will see ROFL ROFL ROFL she wants to knw wat shes watchingROFL ROFL ROFL coz i made her stop watching ind shows as they suck on tv and she does stupid things and asks dumb things watchingROFL ROFL ROFL bt yuna is gud no bad stuffEmbarrassed

they shdu coz u have on tv na ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFL i wont ill try not to ROFLROFLROFL oh so u mean to say u love her more now ROFLROFLROFL awwww TMS ROFLROFLROFL

and did she watch 3rd march yet ROFLROFLROFL and i know everything is crap bt yuna Day Dreaming u know even wen yuna do the the most filmy things and have scenes that other couples had i still love them dont know anything they do is original Day Dreaming like DDLJ ROFLROFLROFL

and nahi its not coz if tht only see my cousins know they can never insult seha ROFLROFLROFL

i cnt trust u Stern Smile ROFL ROFL i think so ROFL ROFL ROFL

No No im nt planning on showing her that ROFL ROFL ROFL will tell her shaadi ke baad ROFL ROFL ROFL
i knw they rock Silly

i have to explain the whole thing abt yuna they have no clue wat DMG is ROFL ROFL im lazy to explain who yuna are wat there story is why im crazy abt them ROFL ROFL ROFL they knew abt AK ROFL ROFL ROFL they even knw abt my scrap book on AK and SRK ROFL ROFL ROFL and my bro in laws and sisters wanna always diss my favs ROFL ROFL ROFL behoodas ROFL ROFL

YuNa4ever

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged

no no absolutely opposite ROFL ROFL ROFL its suppose to be lil sad na Ermm so mine is with mixed emotions ROFL ROFL ROFL

ya that was SweeetEmbarrassed

i knopw urs will be happy in the end ROFLROFLROFL im sure it wil start off sad and the end hug Day Dreaming

u knw me well ROFL ROFL ROFL lets see how the song goes and besides mine will be HQ ROFL

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged

behoodi ROFL ROFL ROFL ya Ermm sadly ROFL ROFL ROFL i knw coz i mean i left to malon 79th islu na??? and alredi i cud trust u to handle islu ROFL ROFL ROFL  me too ROFL ROFL ROFL i did in one of the islus ROFL ROFL ROFL oh ya okay maybe ROFL

wat do u mean sadly paghal ROFLROFLROFL haw u left in 79th Shocked are i sure coz wen u were back we were on 100 ROFLROFLROFL so only like 7 islus ROFLROFL and u gave me the charge ROFLROFLROFL and behoodi shuss u didnt tell me ROFLROFL ROFL its ur fault ROFLROFLROFL

Spamming msgs AngryAngryAngry

Nadz_YuNalover

Go to top