Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anjananazir

oye its expensive here ok i only go if it is a salman khan movie cause my sis is crasy about him so she always brings me to the cinema or a horror movie english waala horror🤣🤣🤣..and not all the movies are great so why spend my money on them🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 ok waise i like salman khan also 🤣🤣 haila i hate horror movies i cant go to the cinema for tht 🤣🤣🤣 and true some movies are bad 😕
YuNa4ever thumbnail

if she will give good grade for bad work will you complain🤣🤣🤣

nahi then i wont 🤣🤣🤣 haw does she give u good grades all the time then shes like the best teacher 🤣🤣🤣
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

🤣🤣🤣 ok waise i like salman khan also 🤣🤣 haila i hate horror movies i cant go to the cinema for tht 🤣🤣🤣 and true some movies are bad 😕

i loveeeeeeeeeee to watch horror in cinema i always get scared and scream🤣🤣🤣 me and my friend we hold each other and watch🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

it will always snow so wait wait and wait till your not wihr your study🤣🤣🤣...waise you can ask your father when will we go to europa on vacation🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 umm behoodi i have no patience dont u know tht 🤣🤣🤣 umm vacation ill ask him and let u know 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

i loveeeeeeeeeee to watch horror in cinema i always get scared and scream🤣🤣🤣 me and my friend we hold each other and watch🤣🤣🤣

wats the point of getting scared it not fun 🤣🤣🤣 holding each other and  screaming do u like it kya 🤣🤣🤣 i hate watching horror films in general 😕 🤣🤣🤣
anjananazir thumbnail

nahi then i wont 🤣🤣🤣 haw does she give u good grades all the time then shes like the best teacher 🤣🤣🤣

well she will firts see if you have really done your best and tried to do your hw and yes🤣🤣🤣
anjananazir thumbnail

🤣🤣 umm behoodi i have no patience dont u know tht 🤣🤣🤣 umm vacation ill ask him and let u know 🤣🤣🤣

i know behoodi isliye i gave you the vacation waala option🤣🤣🤣 and if you will come, come in December🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

well she will firts see if you have really done your best and tried to do your hw and yes🤣🤣🤣

so she looks at effort not quality 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

i know behoodi isliye i gave you the vacation waala option🤣🤣🤣 and if you will come, come in December🤣🤣🤣

december 😲 thts like now 🤣🤣 i have work me is buys so no 🤣🤣🤣 haila tht means i have to wait for a whole year 🤣🤣🤣
anjananazir thumbnail

wats the point of getting scared it not fun 🤣🤣🤣 holding each other and  screaming do u like it kya 🤣🤣🤣 i hate watching horror films in general 😕 🤣🤣🤣

I dont know i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee horror movies🤣🤣🤣 i can laugh when i watch them🤣🤣🤣