YuNa/SeHa's Love island#135~*TuJahanMainWahan*~ - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

nahi still dnt trust u 🤣 🤣 🤣

umm yeah bt phir bhi 🤣 🤣 🤣 she asks too much and no way ur nt explaining 😳

behoodis 🤣 🤣 me too dnt look anymore hi5 🤣 🤣 i used to daily before 🤣 🤣 🤣 i also argue with them so much 🤣 🤣 🤣 that they call me lawyer they say i shud be a lawyer coz i make sure they agree with me 🤣 🤣

u trust me i know it 🤣🤣🤣

and i know ill explain it in the most detailed way thts y u dont want me to explain 🤣🤣🤣 u shud tell her wat ur fav part of the scene is 🤣🤣 where he touches her with his nose 🤪 and where he moves her hands 🤪 here i go again 🤣🤣🤣

HI5 TMS 🤣🤣🤣 and i wanted to be a lawyer also bt the i gave up 🤣🤣🤣 they are scared sometimes like they know ill break their head 🤣🤣🤣

🤣 we are the biggest na 🤣 🤣 🤣 i cnt wait for neha to cum chat 🤪 enuf of sehbu 🤣 🤣 🤣 or bth ek saath ☺️

yeah it is bt its gud👏

i know coz a girl was reading our replies to the yuna topic they were huge 🤣🤣🤣 and i wanna chat with her also i knw right too much sehbufied 🤣🤣🤣 i want another int 🤪 if they come and chat together we will go paghal and ask them behooda questions 🤣🤣🤣

yeah its awesome 😍

🤣 🤣 🤣it is ur fault 🤣 🤣 why did u watch and nt save it 😡 nahi nt at all🤣 🤣 🤣 and i think the ones working are frm US onli😭

coz i didnt know someone else would want it like months later 🤣🤣🤣  🤣🤣 haw thts so wierd waise some parts are uploaded on YT maybe they can help 🤔
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

i know it was island 90 i read u posted 🤣🤣🤣 and how is it my fault 🤣🤣🤣 just shush okay 🤣🤣🤣  btw before i came here did u discuss yuna or only persoanl talks 🤣🤣🤣

its ur fault 🤣 i used to bring yuna in personal talks also 🤣 🤣 🤣

its ur fault 🤣 i used to bring yuna in personal talks also 🤣 🤣 🤣

Shutup its not 🤣🤣🤣 and i know like bread and juice 🤣🤣🤣 and how wenever we look at juice we smile 🤣🤣🤣 i had juice today 😍

awwwww yeah i remember they were kinda cute 😛 awww they left them also 🤣🤣 i dont know why they just leave stories incomplete😕 they think were stupid 🤣🤣🤣

yeah they were cute even tho alex was an A** 🤣 🤣 🤣 bt they jst were too cute specially the epi i watched yest wen izzie's new BF danny died and alex carries her in his arms😭😭😳 it was soo adorable frm epi 1 i felt they clicked😳😳

ya there stupid😡😡 they shud have let them leave together 🤣 🤣

yeah they were cute even tho alex was an A** 🤣 🤣 🤣 bt they jst were too cute specially the epi i watched yest wen izzie's new BF danny died and alex carries her in his arms😭😭😳 it was soo adorable frm epi 1 i felt they clicked😳😳

ya there stupid😡😡 they shud have let them leave together 🤣 🤣

behoodi 🤣🤣🤣 i dont remember tht scene 🤣🤣🤣 i need to watch this again 🤣🤣🤣 i need time bt if i have to watch anything i watch yuna only 🤣🤣🤣 bt i watch friends aah i love tht show so much 🤣🤣🤣

u trust me i know it 🤣🤣🤣

and i know ill explain it in the most detailed way thts y u dont want me to explain 🤣🤣🤣 u shud tell her wat ur fav part of the scene is 🤣🤣 where he touches her with his nose 🤪 and where he moves her hands 🤪 here i go again 🤣🤣🤣

HI5 TMS 🤣🤣🤣 and i wanted to be a lawyer also bt the i gave up 🤣🤣🤣 they are scared sometimes like they know ill break their head 🤣🤣🤣

shushhh 🤪

🤣

i g2g now byeeeeeeeeeeee

shushhh 🤪

🤣

i g2g now byeeeeeeeeeeee

paghal 🤣🤣🤣

waise i gtg also 😆 i m going out today so need to get ready byeee love you 🤗

oh ya i made this 😍

I just came to check😆 and i saw this 😍 awwwwwwwwwww its so percfct specially the seha pics 😍 can i come and tareef this later abhi i gtg 🤣🤣 its so good i cant wait 🤪
Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago