YuNa/SeHa's Love island#135~*TuJahanMainWahan*~ - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

i cnt trust u 😳 🤣 🤣 i think so 🤣 🤣 🤣

No No im nt planning on showing her that 🤣 🤣 🤣 will tell her shaadi ke baad 🤣 🤣 🤣
i knw they rock 🤪

i have to explain the whole thing abt yuna they have no clue wat DMG is 🤣 🤣 im lazy to explain who yuna are wat there story is why im crazy abt them 🤣 🤣 🤣 they knew abt AK 🤣 🤣 🤣 they even knw abt my scrap book on AK and SRK 🤣 🤣 🤣 and my bro in laws and sisters wanna always diss my favs 🤣 🤣 🤣 behoodas 🤣 🤣

try it 🤣🤣🤣

after marriage 🤣🤣🤣 btw they didnt do anything so its okay 🤣🤣🤣 wat happenes after the blur wat if she asks can i explain 🤣🤣🤣

oh nahi over here all my cousins are crazy about ksg 🤣🤣🤣 they dont like couples just ksg 🤣🤣🤣 and haw u have a scarp book awwwww i had pics and stuff on srk bt i dont look at the now 🤣🤣🤣 even my cousins love to inssult who i like bt they avoid doing it coz u know me 🤣🤣🤣

u knw me well 🤣 🤣 🤣 lets see how the song goes and besides mine will be HQ 🤣

I know TMS 🤣🤣🤣 waise TVF par everyone said yest me and u are the biggest behoodis 🤣🤣🤣 and yeah i know the qulaity is so bad 🤣🤣🤣

ummmmm one day 🤣 one fine day 🤣 🤣 🤣 i need to make sumthing today before my head bursts 🤣 🤣 🤣 and that behooda movie kaisay kaahein i cnt find😭😭😭 do sumthing they dnt even have dvd here😡😡

yeah tht day will definately be fine 🤣🤣🤣 nothing will happen calm  donw 🤣🤣 and haw this is so not my fault 🤣🤣🤣 i cant do anything even i dont get dvd here 😕 i watched it in pakistan coz my cousin he likes neha 🤣🤣🤣 so he got it for her 🤣🤣🤣 i tried watching with him bt no the guy was so bad 🤣🤣🤣 is it not downloading at all 😕
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

🤣🤣 i havent watched tht in ages 🤣🤣 umm fav dont know 🤣🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 oh okay me i jst loved alex and izzie frm the first sceen wen ehe was so mean to her😳😆😆 every epi i keep waiting for them😳😆 i watched there wedding it was soooo sad yet sweet😭😳 they also jst ended them aise hi, she left to work and no news😭 i hope on 7th season she cums back😳

i think so 🤣 🤣 🤣 wait lemme go see 🤣 🤣 🤣  i dunno its ur fault u didnt ask 🤣 🤣 🤣

i know it was island 90 i read u posted 🤣🤣🤣 and how is it my fault 🤣🤣🤣 just shush okay 🤣🤣🤣  btw before i came here did u discuss yuna or only persoanl talks 🤣🤣🤣

try it 🤣🤣🤣

after marriage 🤣🤣🤣 btw they didnt do anything so its okay 🤣🤣🤣 wat happenes after the blur wat if she asks can i explain 🤣🤣🤣

oh nahi over here all my cousins are crazy about ksg 🤣🤣🤣 they dont like couples just ksg 🤣🤣🤣 and haw u have a scarp book awwwww i had pics and stuff on srk bt i dont look at the now 🤣🤣🤣 even my cousins love to inssult who i like bt they avoid doing it coz u know me 🤣🤣🤣

nahi still dnt trust u 🤣 🤣 🤣

umm yeah bt phir bhi 🤣 🤣 🤣 she asks too much and no way ur nt explaining 😳

behoodis 🤣 🤣 me too dnt look anymore hi5 🤣 🤣 i used to daily before 🤣 🤣 🤣 i also argue with them so much 🤣 🤣 🤣 that they call me lawyer they say i shud be a lawyer coz i make sure they agree with me 🤣 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 oh okay me i jst loved alex and izzie frm the first sceen wen ehe was so mean to her😳😆😆 every epi i keep waiting for them😳😆 i watched there wedding it was soooo sad yet sweet😭😳 they also jst ended them aise hi, she left to work and no news😭 i hope on 7th season she cums back😳

awwwww yeah i remember they were kinda cute 😛 awww they left them also 🤣🤣 i dont know why they just leave stories incomplete😕 they think were stupid 🤣🤣🤣

I know TMS 🤣🤣🤣 waise TVF par everyone said yest me and u are the biggest behoodis 🤣🤣🤣 and yeah i know the qulaity is so bad 🤣🤣🤣

🤣 we are the biggest na 🤣 🤣 🤣 i cnt wait for neha to cum chat 🤪 enuf of sehbu 🤣 🤣 🤣 or bth ek saath ☺️

yeah it is bt its gud😳👏👏👏

yeah tht day will definately be fine 🤣🤣🤣 nothing will happen calm  donw 🤣🤣 and haw this is so not my fault 🤣🤣🤣 i cant do anything even i dont get dvd here 😕 i watched it in pakistan coz my cousin he likes neha 🤣🤣🤣 so he got it for her 🤣🤣🤣 i tried watching with him bt no the guy was so bad 🤣🤣🤣 is it not downloading at all 😕

🤣 🤣 🤣it is ur fault 🤣 🤣 why did u watch and nt save it 😡 nahi nt at all🤣 🤣 🤣 and i think the ones working are frm US onli😭