YuNa/SeHa's Love island#135~*TuJahanMainWahan*~ - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

🤣 nahi i dnt wanna spoil her 🤣 i luv her now 🤣 🤣 🤣 nahi she hasnt watched all senes in order na all mixed up i showed her koi koi scenes 🤣 🤣 🤣 will show her frm 1st scene to last one day 🤣 🤣 🤣

she is a behoodi wrecking my brains to give her a pic then her mum will ask whos this 🤣 🤣 🤣

are u trying to say tht i will spoil her 😲 🤣🤣🤣 wat do u mean now 😲 u didnt love her pehle 🤣🤣🤣 and awwww make her watch she will love them even more and u can discuss with her also 🤣🤣🤣

haw give her pics then na 🤣🤣🤣 she can tell her mom its sehbu and neha why wud she mind 🤣🤣🤣 and my family knows SeHa coz of my obsession 🤣🤣🤣

yup sadka kiya i started 🤣 🤣 jab mila tu i started 🤣 🤣 🤣

Adhoore will try😉

wat do u mean u started 🤣🤣🤣 u didnt finish them kya 🤣🤣🤣 behoodi 🤣🤣
was watching the vm 😍 always wanted a vm on this song and u knw i gt all diff scenes in ma head 🤣 jst the girls part wen he enters after confession i wud;'ve used that too 🤪

was watching the vm 😍 always wanted a vm on this song and u knw i gt all diff scenes in ma head 🤣 jst the girls part wen he enters after confession i wud;'ve used that too 🤪

so u had the same scenes or not 🤣🤣 i loved the bit Jo dhoop nikle saya ban jaoon ga and then tht dupatta scene 😍
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

i know im so proud to be paghal 🤣🤣🤣 nahi i came on 72 bt we met 73 par 🤣🤣 i remember u came and u were not evil 🤣🤣🤣 and then u know our firs yuna discussion was 3rd march 😲 i just remembered 🤣🤣🤣 yeah u made me incharge 🤣🤣 tht was strange 🤣🤣🤣 and u didnt evn tell me i was incharge i had to text u haila i even had ur number 🤣🤣🤣

🤣 oh u rem the whole katha 🤣 🤣 🤣 i wanna read our first convo 🤣 🤣 🤣 it mst be so sweet and simple 🤣 🤣 🤣 we becme gud friends quick haina?? 🤣 🤣 i knw i made u incharge i told u 🤣 🤣 🤣 u didnt hear 🤣 🤣 and u had my number😲 and texted me 🤣 🤣 🤣

are u trying to say tht i will spoil her 🤣 wat do u mean now 😲 u didnt love her pehle 🤣🤣🤣 and awwww make her watch she will love them even more and u can discuss with her also 🤣🤣🤣

haw give her pics then na 🤣🤣🤣 she can tell her mom its sehbu and neha why wud she mind 🤣🤣🤣 and my family knows SeHa coz of my obsession 🤣🤣🤣

u will 🤣 pagal obviously i loved her v🤣 🤣 🤣 i hated her nagging to watch my shows on ma lappy🤣 🤣 🤣 bt now i love it coz we can discuss 🤣 🤣 🤣

haww i jst said that we discuss 🤣 🤣 🤣

i will see 🤣 🤣 🤣 she wants to knw wat shes watching🤣 🤣 🤣 coz i made her stop watching ind shows as they suck on tv and she does stupid things and asks dumb things watching🤣 🤣 🤣 bt yuna is gud no bad stuff😳

they shdu coz u have on tv na 🤣 🤣 🤣

wat do u mean u started 🤣🤣🤣 u didnt finish them kya 🤣🤣🤣 behoodi 🤣🤣

nahi i started them ages ago wen i first heard the songs 🤣 🤣 🤣 then i watched fizza's vm and then stopped bthv🤣 🤣 coz hers so sooo amazing bt i luv the full versions so i will finish one day 🤣 🤣 🤣

🤣 oh u rem the whole katha 🤣 🤣 🤣 i wanna read our first convo 🤣 🤣 🤣 it mst be so sweet and simple 🤣 🤣 🤣 we becme gud friends quick haina?? 🤣 🤣 i knw i made u incharge i told u 🤣 🤣 🤣 u didnt hear 🤣 🤣 and u had my number😲 and texted me 🤣 🤣 🤣

yes i kinda remember 🤣🤣🤣 coz it was about hot scenes 🤣🤣🤣 it shud be sweet and u didnt blame me for eveything then 🤣🤣🤣 umm very quick 🤣🤣🤣 omg it was very quick 🤣🤣 ill go back and read them like sometime 🤣🤣🤣 nahi u didnt tell me 😲 wen i texted u u were like oh i forgot coz i thought it was obvious tht i will make it 🤣🤣🤣 coz i was here all the time 🤣🤣🤣

so u had the same scenes or not 🤣🤣 i loved the bit Jo dhoop nikle saya ban jaoon ga and then tht dupatta scene 😍

no no absolutely opposite 🤣 🤣 🤣 its suppose to be lil sad na 🤔 so mine is with mixed emotions 🤣 🤣 🤣

ya that was Sweeet😳

yes i kinda remember 🤣🤣🤣 coz it was about hot scenes 🤣🤣🤣 it shud be sweet and u didnt blame me for eveything then 🤣🤣🤣 umm very quick 🤣🤣🤣 omg it was very quick 🤣🤣 ill go back and read them like sometime 🤣🤣🤣 nahi u didnt tell me 😲 wen i texted u u were like oh i forgot coz i thought it was obvious tht i will make it 🤣🤣🤣 coz i was here all the time 🤣🤣🤣

behoodi 🤣 🤣 🤣 ya 🤔 sadly 🤣 🤣 🤣 i knw coz i mean i left to malon 79th islu na??? and alredi i cud trust u to handle islu 🤣 🤣 🤣  me too 🤣 🤣 🤣 i did in one of the islus 🤣 🤣 🤣 oh ya okay maybe 🤣